+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2017 *OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANT*

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
rockwidme said:
I don't think that the PA has to hand sign it...electronic Signature would do. !
well I thought so too given that we were never informed and it was not on the email sent to PA requesting for it. agent I spoke with this morning said there's a note that we have submitted the form, that the next thing is for the officer in charge of our file to update it. that we could wait and see if the officer would take it like that or request for another with handwritten signature or we can also do it that way and send again now. and if they move on to the next stage with the one they got yesterday, then they will just discard anyone we sent after.

honestly, I am fed up with the back and forth regarding this schd-A form

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
AnneMariee said:
well I thought so too given that we were never informed and it was not on the email sent to PA requesting for it. agent I spoke with this morning said there's a note that we have submitted the form, that the next thing is for the officer in charge of our file to update it. that we could wait and see if the officer would take it like that or request for another with handwritten signature or we can also do it that way and send again now. and if they move on to the next stage with the one they got yesterday, then they will just discard anyone we sent after.

honestly, I am fed up with the back and forth regarding this schd-A form
It is quite frustrating....we uploaded ours through the web from on the 30th or march , didn't hear any thing from CIC. I called in yesterday to find out if they received it and the agent said that they haven't received it yet and probably going to take some more time for them to receive it. Its frustrating how a glitch from CIC's website is making all of us wait. I hope we hear from them soon !

wintermao

Star Member
Feb 26, 2017
sexychill said:
correct,.. this is what i did,.. its different when you submit it through your cic account... i posted my experience regarding about the webform, they acknowledged my documents and cpc put it on my file. if i did wrong the cpc will contact me again for sure..
Hi sexychill, When you sent your schedule A, did you print all the pages of that or just print and scan the last page (THE ONE HAS THE SIGNATURE)? have you also sent the electronic one together with your scanned copy? Thank you!

Almz

Apr 4, 2017
Hi everyone is it good idea to send it the schedule A w/o any request or correspondence to subbmit the schedule A? & i print it out already & anyone had experience is the schedule A has a barcode?
Its more than 10 days when i recieve my SA.

Minosis

Feb 3, 2017
Visa Office......
HAV
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
I got the sponsor approval email the other day, and I was looking at it again today and noticed it only asks for us to submit Schedule A (which the PA still hasn't gotten an email about :( ) I was under the impression that they asked for schedule A and police certificates at the same time and had been planning on submitting them both through IRCC form. Does anyone have any advice on whether I should still send them both or just the Schedule A, since I'm assuming PA won't be getting an email specifying what to do.

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
wintermao said:
Hi sexychill, When you sent your schedule A, did you print all the pages of that or just print and scan the last page (THE ONE HAS THE SIGNATURE)? have you also sent the electronic one together with your scanned copy? Thank you!
hello, i printed all the pages and sign it, and scan it.. i didn't send the electronic form..

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
wildemam said:
I sent my schedule A through IRCC webform on March 29. 10 days after I received the Sponsor approval but no AOR or SA, and 10 days ago.

No reply or reaction whatsoever.

Their call center hangs up on me after tons of choices lol.
Hey you ssaid you received sponsor approval, that is SA... do you mean schedule A?

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
usefuluser said:
You mean you printed the form and handwritten signature and uploaded?
yes, i fill up the form and printed, sign it and scan it together with my PCC.

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Hi all march applicants,

Has any principle applicants receive a phone call from canadian embassy from your country to confirm identity?
My husband PA receive a phone call today from kingston confirming his name etc. Does that mean the file has transfered to visa office?

Regina

jktdutch

Mar 29, 2017
viva-c said:
Anyone receive AOR yesterday or today? Last AOR received on the spreadsheet is 4/5.
I'm hoping to hear early next week...
11 weekdays since application received for me. Nothing yet...
I would hear back via email correct?

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
jktdutch said:
11 weekdays since application received for me. Nothing yet...
I would hear back via email correct?
11 weeks you said? and nothing at all?
you should call them ASAP. people started to hear back after two/three weeks

mujji10

Mar 14, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/03/2017, Received : 28/03/2017
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
11-04-2017 , Sponsor Approval 20-04-2017
Med's Request
20-04-2017
AnneMariee said:
11 weeks you said? and nothing at all?
you should call them ASAP. people started to hear back after two/three weeks
jktdutch mentioned 11weekdays :)

TypsyGypsy

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Hello Everyone & Good Luck!!

Sent in 03/21/2017
Received 03/22/2017
Processing 04/04/2017
Sponsorship Approval 04/06/2017

Anyone know how long it takes to get everything finalized? To actually receive you PR to be stamped?

bharucha

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
BRAMPTON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
13-02-2018
AOR Received.
27-03-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
29-03-2018
Med's Done....
12-04-2018
Hi All,

I have not applied yet for spouse sponsorship but it's going to be very soon. I'm getting married in December in India, and I want to bring my wife with me once I get married.
I just been there and get the small ceremony similar to engagement but not the real engagement.

Can anyone please suggest me the right way to doing that?

Thanks in Advance.