+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2017 *OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANT*

d.jay55

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnneMariee said:
My spouse (PA) just called +1 613 944 4000 from outside Canada again and he got through. the agent told him that there's a note on the file that they have just received the schedule A, its just for them to put in on our file and then it will be transferred. that's good news, I only hope it wont take them another two weeks to add it to our file and transfer. BTW, we used the IRCC web form to upload the schedule A form since the GCKey upload didn't work for us
Hi AnneMariee - QQ how long after submitting the schedule A via webform did it take from them to confirm that they received the schedule A form? Did they send an follow up on your web form query stating they have received the form or you had to call them and ask?

I just submitted mine yesterday via webform as I never got any email or upload link from them after SA and then agent said they did request it and advised me to upload via web form.

Gladmin

Mar 1, 2017
hytltons12 said:
you can skiit just by hitting star or number sign i think, which ever they ask for after the app number
I called.. finally got through after waiting 30 mins on the phone. They said that they go through dates which the application was received. Now they are working on application that have been received march 13, 2017

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
d.jay55 said:
Hi AnneMariee - QQ how long after submitting the schedule A via webform did it take from them to confirm that they received the schedule A form? Did they send an follow up on your web form query stating they have received the form or you had to call them and ask?

I just submitted mine yesterday via webform as I never got any email or upload link from them after SA and then agent said they did request it and advised me to upload via web form.
good question, I submitted twice. last week Monday and another one last week Friday because I forgot to put application number and uci on the first one. I have not received any email about it maybe bcox agent said they just got it today and will update it in our file later. PA just called to ask something else and he was told that there's already a note on the file that they have received schedule A and waiting to update our file. so I don't know which one they got today, I'm thinking its the one from monday

d.jay55

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnneMariee said:
good question, I submitted twice. last week Monday and another one last week Friday because I forgot to put application number and uci on the first one. I have not received any email about it maybe bcox agent said they just got it today and will update it in our file later. PA just called to ask something else and he was told that there's already a note on the file that they have received schedule A and waiting to update our file. so I don't know which one they got today, I'm thinking its the one from monday
Thanks. I guess I will wait for at least 5 or 6 business days to pass before following up again via phone.

xrubanx

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-09-2017
Passport Req..
24-10-2017
LANDED..........
06-06-2017
shareview said:
My file was recieved on 31st March 2017... anyone here with same timeline...
Mine was also received by courier delivery on March 31st. I haven't received any info from them yet. Anything new with you yet?

bilabongster

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys who are uploading Schedule A through Web form or through the GC log-in: which version of the form are you guys using? Apparently they released a new version in Jan'17. And we had it already filled on the Nov'16 version and uploaded the old one. Does it make a difference? Since every question is the same

shareview

Jun 6, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
Not Required
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Not Required
File Transfer...
30-05-2017
Med's Request
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Interview........
Waived off as per gcms notes
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2017
LANDED..........
27-09-2017
xrubanx said:
Mine was also received by courier delivery on March 31st. I haven't received any info from them yet. Anything new with you yet?
nothing so far

Pat2016

Oct 25, 2016
I got my AO...MD? (Acknowledgement of missing document) today after 16 days of waiting. I guess that means they're not sending it back. I missed a signature somewhere on IMM5532. They want it plus a copy of the email's letter from CPC. We'll mail that this afternoon.

We have a file number now though. Yay!

I'm relieved to have gotten this e-mail, even though it's not the AOR.

P.S. I guess this means my wife's bilingual ID card does not need to be translated then?

Dee Cee 25

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
16-Mar-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Mar-2017 (Sched A thru Web Form 7-Apr-2017)
AOR Received.
25-Mar-2017 (SA 31-Mar-2017)
File Transfer...
08-May-2017
Med's Request
11-Apr-2017
Med's Done....
15-Apr-2017 (Passed 19-Apr-2017)
sexychill said:
GO to IRCC WEBFORM

1. select tell us more
2. yes
3. select yes if your app is outside canada, no if its inside canada
4. if its no, proceed to webform
5. type of enquiry, select sponsorship
6. select spouse living outside canada
7. your enquiry, tell what is your issue on your app.
8. Fill up all the information.
9. check the agree box and click next
10. upload your documents. Make sure you sign the document and date.

After that you will receive automatic reply from IRCC,
Hello again kabayan! :) On #3 we filed our paper app within Canada (CPC-M) but my spouse is living outside Canada. Which one should I choose? I'm just confused due to the wording they used here... :-X

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
Dee Cee 25 said:
Hello again kabayan! :) On #3 we filed our paper app within Canada (CPC-M) but my spouse is living outside Canada. Which one should I choose? I'm just confused due to the wording they used here... :-X
hi dee cee they were asking if you send your application within the canada,,.

Dee Cee 25

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
16-Mar-2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
08-May-2017
Med's Request
11-Apr-2017
Med's Done....
sexychill said:
hi dee cee they were asking if you send your application within the canada,,.
Thanks again! You've been very helpful! ;D

usefuluser

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sexychill said:
GO to IRCC WEBFORM

1. select tell us more
2. yes
3. select yes if your app is outside canada, no if its inside canada
4. if its no, proceed to webform
5. type of enquiry, select sponsorship
6. select spouse living outside canada
7. your enquiry, tell what is your issue on your app.
8. Fill up all the information.
9. check the agree box and click next
10. upload your documents. Make sure you sign the document and date.

After that you will receive automatic reply from IRCC,
hey,

do I need to sign the form after printing the form?

as per this http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/schedule-a-help-t475627.0.html, it seems true??

Dee Cee 25

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
16-Mar-2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
08-May-2017
Med's Request
11-Apr-2017
Med's Done....
usefuluser said:
hey,

do I need to sign the form after printing the form?

as per this http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/schedule-a-help-t475627.0.html, it seems true??
According to the Application Guide IMM 5289...

If you are submitting this form electronically:

>> You must fill out the form on your computer, validate it, and save it to be able to submit it electronically. You will not be able to upload a form that has been printed and scanned, even if it has been validated.

>> In the signature section, type your name and select the date using the date selection tool.

>> When you submit your Schedule A electronically through your online account, you will complete an electronic signature when you upload the document.

>> At that time, you will certify that the information provided is true, complete and correct.

>> You do not need to print a copy of the form or sign a paper copy.

usefuluser

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dee Cee 25 said:
According to the Application Guide IMM 5289...

If you are submitting this form electronically:

>> You must fill out the form on your computer, validate it, and save it to be able to submit it electronically. You will not be able to upload a form that has been printed and scanned, even if it has been validated.

>> In the signature section, type your name and select the date using the date selection tool.

>> When you submit your Schedule A electronically through your online account, you will complete an electronic signature when you upload the document.

>> At that time, you will certify that the information provided is true, complete and correct.

>> You do not need to print a copy of the form or sign a paper copy.
Thanks

Just wondering if this is valid if I am submitting the form through web form?

When you submit your Schedule A electronically through your online account, you will complete an electronic signature when you upload the document.

Because when you submit it the form through online account, you need to enter your name which acts as a sign (in addition to your form IMM5669) , but web form , there is no such input box