Dee Cee 25

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
16-Mar-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Mar-2017 (Sched A thru Web Form 7-Apr-2017)
AOR Received.
25-Mar-2017 (SA 31-Mar-2017)
File Transfer...
08-May-2017
Med's Request
11-Apr-2017
Med's Done....
15-Apr-2017 (Passed 19-Apr-2017)
usefuluser said:
Thanks

Just wondering if this is valid if I am submitting the form through web form?

When you submit your Schedule A electronically through your online account, you will complete an electronic signature when you upload the document.

Because when you submit it the form through online account, you need to enter your name which acts as a sign (in addition to your form IMM5669) , but web form , there is no such input box
My best bet would be to write a letter of explanation under "Your Enquiry" and quote the part from IMM 5289 mentioned before. That way they cannot just reject your IMM 5669 because there were no clear instructions how to submit it when myCIC does not update to allow you to submit the form through your account.

Lucky2018

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
nightbaby said:
I am the sponsor and from this morning my ecas is displaying my previous pr application and status as decision made along with my current sponsor status which still says "in process". Does anyone have any idea what this means? Why is it showing my previous completed application from years back?
We submit missing document today, hope completed. God bless. :)

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
usefuluser said:
Thanks

Just wondering if this is valid if I am submitting the form through web form?

When you submit your Schedule A electronically through your online account, you will complete an electronic signature when you upload the document.

Because when you submit it the form through online account, you need to enter your name which acts as a sign (in addition to your form IMM5669) , but web form , there is no such input box
correct,.. this is what i did,.. its different when you submit it through your cic account... i posted my experience regarding about the webform, they acknowledged my documents and cpc put it on my file. if i did wrong the cpc will contact me again for sure..

NomTGuzman

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
App. Filed.......
March 7, 2017
Doc's Request.
May 30, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR1: March 22, 2017, SA: March 28, 2017
File Transfer...
May 19, 2017
Med's Request
April 10, 2017
Med's Done....
April 17, 2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
sexychill said:
correct,.. this is what i did,.. its different when you submit it through your cic account... i posted my experience regarding about the webform, they acknowledged my documents and cpc put it on my file. if i did wrong the cpc will contact me again for sure..
Hi sexychill, any news on your app after the email you received?

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
NomTGuzman said:
Hi sexychill, any news on your app after the email you received?
no not yet,,, i was thinking what if the correspondence that they sent is for medical request? we don't know if that request is for schedule a or for medical? i checked some of the applicants they ask for medical first before schedule a... i don't know, its frustrating.

NomTGuzman

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
App. Filed.......
March 7, 2017
Doc's Request.
May 30, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR1: March 22, 2017, SA: March 28, 2017
File Transfer...
May 19, 2017
Med's Request
April 10, 2017
Med's Done....
April 17, 2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
sexychill said:
no not yet,,, i was thinking what if the correspondence that they sent is for medical request? we don't know if that request is for schedule a or for medical? i checked some of the applicants they ask for medical first before schedule a... i don't know, its frustrating.
No, dont think that way! For sure Manila VO will request medical not CPC mississauga. On my part, still no update if they have hubby's schedule A and pcc

riaroo

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
17-03-2017
AOR Received.
25-03-2017
File Transfer...
25-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-04-2017
Hi Everyone! I let 6 working days passed and still no correspondence. As such, we decided to sumbit Schedule A and PCC via IRCC webform. Maybe we can add Schedule A and PCC to our timeline as a lot are having trouble with such step. Hopefully they'll validate my submission soon! Goodluck to all!

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
riaroo said:
Hi Everyone! I let 6 working days passed and still no correspondence. As such, we decided to sumbit Schedule A and PCC via IRCC webform. Maybe we can add Schedule A and PCC to our timeline as a lot are having trouble with such step. Hopefully they'll validate my submission soon! Goodluck to all!
I sent my schedule A through IRCC webform on March 29. 10 days after I received the Sponsor approval but no AOR or SA, and 10 days ago.

No reply or reaction whatsoever.

Their call center hangs up on me after tons of choices lol.

usefuluser

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sexychill said:
You mean you printed the form and handwritten signature and uploaded?

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
GUYS IS IT TRUE THAT IF YOU SUBMIT SCHD-A USING WEB FORM, THAT YOU NEED TO PRINT AND SIGN THEN SCAN BACK AND SUBMIT.
WE DIDNT DO THAT, I CALLED THIS MORNING AND AGENT SAID THERE IS NOTE ON FILE THAT SCHD-A HAS BEEN RECEIVED, THEY ARE ONLY WAITING TO ATTACH IT TO FILE. BUT I'VE BEEN READING PEOPLE SAYING YOU NEED TO PRINT AND PHYSICALLY SIGN.
ITS SO ANNOYING THAT THEIR SYSTEM ISSUE IS CAUSING US DELAYS AND CONFUSION LIKE THIS. THERES NO WHERE ON THE WEB FORM THAT SAYS YOU MUST PRINT AND SIGN

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnneMariee said:
GUYS IS IT TRUE THAT IF YOU SUBMIT SCHD-A USING WEB FORM, THAT YOU NEED TO PRINT AND SIGN THEN SCAN BACK AND SUBMIT.
WE DIDNT DO THAT, I CALLED THIS MORNING AND AGENT SAID THERE IS NOTE ON FILE THAT SCHD-A HAS BEEN RECEIVED, THEY ARE ONLY WAITING TO ATTACH IT TO FILE. BUT I'VE BEEN READING PEOPLE SAYING YOU NEED TO PRINT AND PHYSICALLY SIGN.
ITS SO ANNOYING THAT THEIR SYSTEM ISSUE IS CAUSING US DELAYS AND CONFUSION LIKE THIS. THERES NO WHERE ON THE WEB FORM THAT SAYS YOU MUST PRINT AND SIGN
People who got the request outlined that they need a signature.

on CIC account, you sign it electronically by writing your details and answering the question.

on webform, you should physically sign.

They stated that if this is not followed, you will be asked to resubmit.

I think you should send a new one following these instructions to save time. .

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
wildemam said:
People who got the request outlined that they need a signature.

on CIC account, you sign it electronically by writing your details and answering the question.

on webform, you should physically sign.

They stated that if this is not followed, you will be asked to resubmit.

I think you should send a new one following these instructions to save time. .
we got the request in the email but it never mentioned that so we didn't do it that way. anyways we have done it now and resubmitted. this schd-A thing is the most annoying of the process so far

bilabongster

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnneMariee said:
Yes apparently, you need to print and sign while submitting through web form.. We got a letter stating this..

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
bilabongster said:
Yes apparently, you need to print and sign while submitting through web form.. We got a letter stating this..
thank you. we didn't get that, I only saw it on this forum. its sad that we now have to waste another 2 weeks because the one we sent about two weeks ago was received yesterday but that had no actual signature

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
AnneMariee said:
thank you. we didn't get that, I only saw it on this forum. its sad that we now have to waste another 2 weeks because the one we sent about two weeks ago was received yesterday but that had no actual signature
I don't think that the PA has to hand sign it...electronic Signature would do. !