+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba PNP

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have a question, PLEASE HELP!!!!

I applied for MPNP under the International student stream - Career Employment Pathway or that's what I intended, after submitting the EOI i received a PDF file with my score and realized it says:

"Your EOI Results
Based on the information you provided in your Expression of Interest, you appear to qualify as a Skilled Worker Overseas" (I'm not overseas, I'm in Winnipeg

And is not giving me the 500 points for being working in manitoba for over 6 months and to have a position that fall under the noc 0,a, b

I should have 940 points and is only giving me 440, what should I do? Is it a glitch?

PLEASE HELP, thanks in advance
Is your NOC on the list for the stream? What program did you graduate from? CLB high enough? Hard to figure out without knowing how you answered your questions.

Last edited:

TimBit

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Mexico
Visa Office......
Mexico
Is your NOC on the list for the stream? What program did you graduate from? CLB high enough? Hard to figure out without knowing how you answered your questions.
Yes, I'm employed in a demanded position, also CELPIP test score 9 on every band, business administration program 2 year diploma.

TimBit

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Mexico
Visa Office......
Mexico
So contact PNP program. Don’t know how you have answered with your full time job offer.
These were my responses, it never asked me to enter NOC code anywhere in the application.

Eligibility
By expressing my interest in the MPNP, I certify that I have the intent of settling in Manitoba. Yes
I am interested in: PNP For Skilled Workers -
Expression of Interest - Skilled Workers (EOI-SW)
Are you married to, or in a common-law relationship with, a Canadian Citizen or Permanent
Resident?
No
Do you or your spouse have a pending immigration application in Canada? No
Have you previously been refused by the MPNP within the last six months and cannot address
the reason(s) for refusal?
No
What is your country of residence? Canada
Do you have legal status in Canada? Yes
Are you currently residing in another Canadian Province or Territory? No
Are you currently working in Manitoba on a temporary work permit? Yes
Prior to working in Manitoba, have you graduated from a post-secondary program in another
province of Canada?
No
Have you been working in Manitoba full-time for the same employer for the last six months? No
What is your current occupation? 00000 - Other
Have you taken an official English/French language test and received official test results proving
your proficiency in one of Canada's official languages?
Yes
Which language test have you taken? CELPIP-G
Listening score: 9 or more
Reading score: 9 or more
Writing score: 8
Speaking score: 9 or more

More Information
Have you or your spouse previously been refused by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
based on A40 (inadmissibility or misrepresentation)? No
Have you ever been removed from Canada? No
Have you received an Invitation to Apply under a Strategic Initiative directly from MPNP? No
I am not currently working in Manitoba, but I have a formal job offer: No
Do you have an active Express Entry profile which was submitted to Citizenship and Immigration
Canada in the past 12 months? No
What is your highest level of education? Two post-secondary certificates of
at least two years each
How many years of full-time work experience do you have in the past 5 years?
Do not round up the total number of years. 2
Select all connections to Manitoba that you or your spouse have:
• Previous work experience of at least 6 months in Manitoba.
• Completed post-secondary education of 2 years or more in Manitoba.
• A friend in Manitoba who is a permanent resident or Citizen of Canada, is an established
resident of Manitoba, has been residing in Manitoba for at least 1 year and is not currently
supporting the settlement of another individual through the MPNP nor any other immigration
program.
Enter your test identification number: xxxx
Test date: xxxx
Do you have official test results indicating you have language proficiency in
Canada’s second official language at CLB 5 or higher? No
What is your destination in Manitoba? Winnipeg
Have you or your spouse ever visited or lived in another Canadian Province or Territory? Yes
Have you or your spouse ever studied in another Canadian Province or Territory? No
Have you or your spouse ever worked in another Canadian Province or Territory? No
Do you or your spouse have a close relative that is a permanent resident or Canadian Citizen
and currently resides in another Canadian Province or Territory? No
Have you or your spouse ever applied to any other Provincial Nominee Program (other than the
MPNP) or a federal immigration program with an intended destination outside of Manitoba? No
Please enter the amount of liquid, transferable settlement funds available to
you (CDN$): $xxxxx

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
These were my responses, it never asked me to enter NOC code anywhere in the application.

Eligibility
By expressing my interest in the MPNP, I certify that I have the intent of settling in Manitoba. Yes
I am interested in: PNP For Skilled Workers -
Expression of Interest - Skilled Workers (EOI-SW)
Are you married to, or in a common-law relationship with, a Canadian Citizen or Permanent
Resident?
No
Do you or your spouse have a pending immigration application in Canada? No
Have you previously been refused by the MPNP within the last six months and cannot address
the reason(s) for refusal?
No
What is your country of residence? Canada
Do you have legal status in Canada? Yes
Are you currently residing in another Canadian Province or Territory? No
Are you currently working in Manitoba on a temporary work permit? Yes
Prior to working in Manitoba, have you graduated from a post-secondary program in another
province of Canada?
No
Have you been working in Manitoba full-time for the same employer for the last six months? No
What is your current occupation? 00000 - Other
Have you taken an official English/French language test and received official test results proving
your proficiency in one of Canada's official languages?
Yes
Listening score: 9 or more
Reading score: 9 or more
Writing score: 8
Speaking score: 9 or more

More Information
Have you or your spouse previously been refused by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
based on A40 (inadmissibility or misrepresentation)? No
Have you ever been removed from Canada? No
Have you received an Invitation to Apply under a Strategic Initiative directly from MPNP? No
I am not currently working in Manitoba, but I have a formal job offer: No
Do you have an active Express Entry profile which was submitted to Citizenship and Immigration
Canada in the past 12 months? No
What is your highest level of education? Two post-secondary certificates of
at least two years each
How many years of full-time work experience do you have in the past 5 years?
Do not round up the total number of years. 2
Select all connections to Manitoba that you or your spouse have:
• Previous work experience of at least 6 months in Manitoba.
• Completed post-secondary education of 2 years or more in Manitoba.
• A friend in Manitoba who is a permanent resident or Citizen of Canada, is an established
resident of Manitoba, has been residing in Manitoba for at least 1 year and is not currently
supporting the settlement of another individual through the MPNP nor any other immigration
program.
Enter your test identification number: xxxx
Test date: xxxx
Do you have official test results indicating you have language proficiency in
Canada’s second official language at CLB 5 or higher? No
What is your destination in Manitoba? Winnipeg
Have you or your spouse ever visited or lived in another Canadian Province or Territory? Yes
Have you or your spouse ever studied in another Canadian Province or Territory? No
Have you or your spouse ever worked in another Canadian Province or Territory? No
Do you or your spouse have a close relative that is a permanent resident or Canadian Citizen
and currently resides in another Canadian Province or Territory? No
Have you or your spouse ever applied to any other Provincial Nominee Program (other than the
MPNP) or a federal immigration program with an intended destination outside of Manitoba? No
Please enter the amount of liquid, transferable settlement funds available to
you (CDN$): $xxxxx
What is your current occupation? 00000 - Other. (That is where you put your NOC code. Why did you put 00000? Are you not working for the employer giving you the permanent job offer if your in-demand NOC). Have you worked in another province?

Reactions: TimBit

TimBit

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Mexico
Visa Office......
Mexico
What is your current occupation? 00000 - Other. (That is where you put your NOC code. Why did you put 00000? Are you not working for the employer giving you the permanent job offer if your in-demand NOC). Have you worked in another province?
I am applying for International Education Stream - Career Employment Pathway and there is a triple question in the eligibility section,

Have you graduated in the past 3 years...
AND
Do you have a full time job offer, whit a minimum of 1 year contract...
AND
Do you have at least CLB7 or equivalent...

YES NO

If I reply YES. it takes me to the last question which is only the english test scores. and thats it.

BUT if I reply NO, it gives me 3 more questions,

Have you previously graduated in a different province?
Have you been working in Manitoba for the las 6 months?
Have you received a long term, full time job offer? yes or no
if YES , Enter CODE:

The thing is, for my application to be under the stream that I want to apply to, the triple question needs to be YES (and for real is YES in my case), but it will auto populate the 3 other questions, they only appear in the pdf after submission, It never asked me to respond to that.

Thanks for your comments

Last edited:

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
I am applying for International Education Stream - Career Employment Pathway and there is a triple question in the eligibility section,

Have you graduated in the past 3 years...
AND
Do you have a full time job offer, whit a minimum of 1 year contract...
AND
Do you have at least CLB7 or equivalent...

YES NO

If I reply YES. it takes me to the last question which is only the english test scores. and thats it.

BUT if I reply NO, it gives me 3 more questions,

Have you previously graduated in a different province?
Have you been working in Manitoba for the las 6 months?
Have you received a long term, full time job offer? yes or no
if YES , Enter CODE:

The thing is, for my application to be under the stream that I want to apply to, the triple question needs to be YES (and for real is YES in my case), but it will auto populate the 3 other questions, they only appear in the pdf after submission, It never asked me to respond to that.

Thanks for your comments
You must answer the questions as requested. If the questionnaire is not showing the other questions you might be answering something wrong in the previous questions. Review 3 times before sending it to MPNP

Reactions: TimBit and Naturgrl

TimBit

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Mexico
Visa Office......
Mexico
You must answer the questions as requested. If the questionnaire is not showing the other questions you might be answering something wrong in the previous questions. Review 3 times before sending it to MPNP
I already did review over and over and answered everything as it is in my case and still the same issue

TimBit

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Mexico
Visa Office......
Mexico
Now, another question. I am currently working in a full-time, permanent position that falls under the noc 11202. Does this mean that I DO have a valid job offer? I have been answering yes, but now I realize that it might not be a JOB OFFER per se, because I am already working there.

Makes sense?

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Now, another question. I am currently working in a full-time, permanent position that falls under the noc 11202. Does this mean that I DO have a valid job offer? I have been answering yes, but now I realize that it might not be a JOB OFFER per se, because I am already working there.

Makes sense?
If you are working there, you must have a job offee - some employers do not give a copy of the job offer, but you can certainly request it to HR or your manager as you must upload that document to MPNP.

justaguy12

Jul 8, 2023
if you're applying under the IES, once you respond yes to those 3 questions, you're automatically put in the IES draw and your points don't matter (I applied under the same stream). Your NOC will show as 00000 which is normal as well.

rohit39

Jan 31, 2024
If you're already working in a full-time, permanent position classified under NOC 11202, it means you have a valid job, but it might not be considered a "job offer" for immigration purposes since you're already employed for Manitoba PNP. You'll likely need to provide documentation of your current employment status for immigration or visa applications.