+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba PNP

deep9920

May 5, 2023
Hi,
I am Manitoba graduate from the University of Winnipeg where I completed my Bachelor’s Degree.
I am currently on work permit and have started a job at RBC Bank( This job is currently offered as a 1 year full time contract where I am getting 37.5 hours weekly).
My question is regarding my current job that if I would be eligible for MPNP through this job after completion of my 6 months experience, even though it is contract based.
Would MPNP officer accept this contract job as my eligibility to apply?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hi,
I am Manitoba graduate from the University of Winnipeg where I completed my Bachelor’s Degree.
I am currently on work permit and have started a job at RBC Bank( This job is currently offered as a 1 year full time contract where I am getting 37.5 hours weekly).
My question is regarding my current job that if I would be eligible for MPNP through this job after completion of my 6 months experience, even though it is contract based.
Would MPNP officer accept this contract job as my eligibility to apply?
Yes you can apply as a Skilled Worker in Manitoba - You need your Work Permit Copy & Employment info to apply for LAA to MPNP before you get the Invitation to apply. Good Luck

Reactions: deep9920

deep9920

May 5, 2023
Thanks for your reply.
Just wanted to confirm wouldn’t it be an issue as the job through which I want to apply is contract based for one year?

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Thanks for your reply.
Just wanted to confirm wouldn’t it be an issue as the job through which I want to apply is contract based for one year?
What stream are you applying to? If its under International Education Stream: Career Employment Pathway then it says:

'You must have a full-time job offer from an eligible Manitoba employer with a minimum 1-year contract in an occupation on Manitoba's In-Demand Occupations List that is consistent with your completed program of studies in Manitoba.'

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Thanks for your reply.
This is fine. If you apply as a Skilled Worker in Manitoba
If you are applying in the Graduate pathway you should be able to articulate & establish how your line of work & field of study are correlated

ALEX.BIRSEN

Nov 10, 2022
Hello,

I graduated in November 2022, and applied for MPNP and got the invitation under (in demand occupation - without any 6 month experience but with full time job offer alone - IES) on (April 15) from the province. My application is under process and today I was fired from my job. I'm confident that I should have another job in 2-3 weeks.

Can you please advise, what happens to my MPNP application?

Regards

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,

I graduated in November 2022, and applied for MPNP and got the invitation under (in demand occupation - without any 6 month experience but with full time job offer alone - IES) on (April 15) from the province. My application is under process and today I was fired from my job. I'm confident that I should have another job in 2-3 weeks.

Regards
You need to notify Manitoba PNP to discuss next steps.

https://immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/skilled-workers/swm/eligibility/

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Hello,

Regards
You must notify the immigration office right away, as they will call your employer to verify information

r1987

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/15
Nomination.....
17/09/15
AOR Received.
06/10/15
Med's Done....
29/06/15
LANDED..........
Inland
Good day guys,

I am here asking for my brother, I am quite lost for lack of information for MPNP:

He came with his wife on an open work permit and currently working as a Housekeeping attendant (NOC65310) for the last 6 months. He has TCF Canada (level 7) and an expired IQAS certificate (he has a master from back home).

In MPNP, they claim they accept TCF in their website but when trying to create an EOI profile, there is only TEF and IELTS and CELPIP.

Question:
1. Can he apply to MPNP Skilled Workers in Manitoba without EOI?
2. Does he needs to get a new language test to apply as there is no TCF in their EOI portal and when choosing no language test, it says he is not eligible?
3. Doe he need a new IQAS to get points for his education?
4. Does he get points for his work experience overseas (he used to be massage therapist)?
5. How to apply for LAA to MPNP for Skilled Worker in Manitoba? Doe she need to create EOI to apply?

Thanks a lot guys, any bit of information can help.

Last edited:

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Good day guys,

I am here asking for my brother, I am quite lost for lack of information for MPNP:

He came with his wife on an open work permit and currently working as a Housekeeping attendant (NOC65310) for the last 6 months. He has TCF Canada (level 7) and an expired IQAS certificate (he has a master from back home).

In MPNP, they claim they accept TCF in their website but when trying to create an EOI profile, there is only TEF and IELTS and CELPIP.

Question:
1. Can he apply to MPNP Skilled Workers in Manitoba without EOI?
2. Does he needs to get a new language test to apply as there is no TCF in their EOI portal and when choosing no language test, it says he is not eligible?
3. Doe he need a new IQAS to get points for his education?
4. Does he get points for his work experience overseas (he used to be massage therapist)?
5. How to apply for LAA to MPNP for Skilled Worker in Manitoba? Doe she need to create EOI to apply?

Thanks a lot guys, any bit of information can help.
Hello:

1. No he can't. He must apply to the program through portal, create his profile that is the EOI and wait to be selected

2. Yes, he must take the language test again, one of the acceptable options listed on the website. For Housekeeping noc, i believe the English language requirement is CLB 4 which is pretty easy to achieve

3. IQAS is only validy for Express Entry not Provincial nominee, which I assume it is not the case here

4. No unless this applycation is for Skilled workers overseas

5. They must complete the application on the official website immigrate to Manitoba. Don't get confused: LAA is the outcome of an approved EOI.

Good luck!

Mosadarey

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Greetings everyone, I applied for Manitoba Provincial Nomination through EE and received LAA on December 15, 2022, I submitted the complete application on 08th February 2023 and the application still shows MPNP Application Status: Received that's roughly 4 months. Anyone with a piece of information as to why this is taking more extended time?

Thanks All.

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Greetings everyone, I applied for Manitoba Provincial Nomination through EE and received LAA on December 15, 2022, I submitted the complete application on 08th February 2023 and the application still shows MPNP Application Status: Received that's roughly 4 months. Anyone with a piece of information as to why this is taking more extended time?

Thanks All.
They have up to 6 months to process your application. The only thing to do is waiting.

stajinder455

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
They have up to 6 months to process your application. The only thing to do is waiting.
Hi
I’m a long haul truck driver on lmia based work permit. I received invitation in submit MPNP skilled worker. My scores were 661. On may 20 I submit full application for MPNP as a Non express entry. But In ielts I had 4.5 overall.
4 in listening & writing
4.5 in reading
5 in speaking
(in EOI I submit these ielts score)
Rest of the document were perfectly fine as iM assured. If in ielts i need clb4 then in listening I have .5 band less. Is less band score is an issue. Like any chance of rejection just because of low band in ielts. Coz I only have work permit until September 2023.

Osamede123

Sep 19, 2022

Thanks All.
I applied same time with you they just contacted my sponsor recently so I think they are on my file now…Have they contacted your employer or sponsor yet??

Reactions: Tembox