17/09/15
AOR Received.
06/10/15
Med's Done....
29/06/15
LANDED..........
Inland
Hello:

1. No he can't. He must apply to the program through portal, create his profile that is the EOI and wait to be selected

2. Yes, he must take the language test again, one of the acceptable options listed on the website. For Housekeeping noc, i believe the English language requirement is CLB 4 which is pretty easy to achieve

3. IQAS is only validy for Express Entry not Provincial nominee, which I assume it is not the case here

4. No unless this applycation is for Skilled workers overseas

5. They must complete the application on the official website immigrate to Manitoba. Don't get confused: LAA is the outcome of an approved EOI.

Good luck!

Thank you Alalac; for your answer. Regarding the Question 3; does he still get point for his education without the IQAS? or there is no point for the education either?

Last edited:

Mosadarey

Star Member
May 31, 2023
I applied same time with you they just contacted my sponsor recently so I think they are on my file now…Have they contacted your employer or sponsor yet??
Thanks @Osamede123

They are yet to contact my sponsor, and the status remains the same "Received"

Did you apply through Express Entry?

Tembox

Jun 4, 2023
I applied same time with you they just contacted my sponsor recently so I think they are on my file now…Have they contacted your employer or sponsor yet??
Same here,I submitted my application on Feb 8. Have been waiting to see their email. My status is still 'received'

Mosadarey

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Same here,I submitted my application on Feb 8. Have been waiting to see their email. My status is still 'received'
Did you apply through EE stream? and any update from your end now?

Its more than 4 months and still shows 'Received'

jigs patel

Mar 7, 2018
Hi,

My MPNP supporter sent SP2 to MPNP by mail on 29/05/2023 but he is still not received any confirmation mail from MPNP.

Shall he re-send mail or wait?

Thanks

stajinder455

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
Hello experts
I applied for mpnp in June 11th 2023. My lmia based work permit is going to expire in September 4th 2023. I asked my employer for new lmia but he refused. ACC. To current wait time mpnp will take 4 months to process file. What should I do to extend my work permit?