NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Yes
Nomination.....
In process
AOR Received.
Information requested
Hello everyone

I got a PFL to upload more supporting documents. I did not merged these documents. I was uploading it one after the other. After some documents have been uploaded, I got a response on my screen in the process of uploading a bank statement that shows "Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request". I have tried several times but keep showing same thing.

Who could help in this regard please as I have limited time to send my response. The faith of my application depends on this response.

I will appreciate your timely response.

Thank you.

rohit39

Jan 31, 2024
Hello everyone

I got a PFL to upload more supporting documents. I did not merged these documents. I was uploading it one after the other. After some documents have been uploaded, I got a response on my screen in the process of uploading a bank statement that shows "Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request". I have tried several times but keep showing same thing.

Who could help in this regard please as I have limited time to send my response. The faith of my application depends on this response.

I will appreciate your timely response.

Thank you.
Try different browsers/devices. If issues persist, reach out to technical support. Consider communicating your situation for possible extensions

Reactions: Shola070423

Shola070423

Jan 20, 2024
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Yes
Nomination.....
In process
AOR Received.
Information requested
Try different browsers/devices. If issues persist, reach out to technical support. Consider communicating your situation for possible extensions
Thanks so much for your response. It has been rectified.

Arjun2000

Apr 6, 2024
I have a question, PLEASE HELP!!!!

I applied for MPNP under the International student stream - Career Employment Pathway or that's what I intended, after submitting the EOI i received a PDF file with my score and realized it says:

"Your EOI Results
Based on the information you provided in your Expression of Interest, you appear to qualify as a Skilled Worker Overseas" (I'm not overseas, I'm in Winnipeg

And is not giving me the 500 points for being working in manitoba for over 6 months and to have a position that fall under the noc 0,a, b

I should have 940 points and is only giving me 440, what should I do? Is it a glitch?

PLEASE HELP, thanks in advance
hello im having the same issue about being qualified as a SKilled worker overseas. I’m not overseas aswell.

where you able to resolve it. Pls help?