+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Los Angeles LVO INFO

Calig1rl

Jun 11, 2018
I guess it's not gonna hurt to send an inquiry through the webform I'll just do that too lol. I hope they'll get to our applications soon cause this is frustrating.

Reactions: Duemanshi

Duemanshi

Star Member
May 27, 2018
I guess it's not gonna hurt to send an inquiry through the webform I'll just do that too lol. I hope they'll get to our applications soon cause this is frustrating.

Yeah, I agree, it doesn't take too long. I'd mention that your application is past the 1 year mark, which is the normal processing time. Best of luck, it's a shame we both got stuck in this limbo for so many months without anything to show for it.

Reactions: Calig1rl

fatiza

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
I have a quick question

I got email from LA visa office to send schedule A again there is no link to send how can i send them?

Duemanshi

Star Member
May 27, 2018
Anyone receive further updates yet? I know a couple of you got pre arrival over a month ago so hopefully that means BGC has started, I never recieved anything myself but am expecting an interview anyways, I guess they would want BGC completed before doing an interview?

fatiza

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Anyone receive further updates yet? I know a couple of you got pre arrival over a month ago so hopefully that means BGC has started, I never recieved anything myself but am expecting an interview anyways, I guess they would want BGC completed before doing an interview?
No update but i see change my medical was expired on 2 February last monday 11 march they change from 'you do not need medical if this change we will message you' to 'you passed the medical' other then that im waiting for PPR because someone told me they may give you timeline to land before this extended medical expire

Duemanshi

Star Member
May 27, 2018
No update but i see change my medical was expired on 2 February last monday 11 march they change from 'you do not need medical if this change we will message you' to 'you passed the medical' other then that im waiting for PPR because someone told me they may give you timeline to land before this extended medical expire
Okay, that's a good sign, definitely sounds like they were in your file, hopefully getting things finalized. Now since you received pre arrival that should mean your eligibility is passed so hopefully they are processing background check now, who knows how long that can take, I've heard months from other threads.

fatiza

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Okay, that's a good sign, definitely sounds like they were in your file, hopefully getting things finalized. Now since you received pre arrival that should mean your eligibility is passed so hopefully they are processing background check now, who knows how long that can take, I've heard months from other threads.
My background check start in july im hoping PPR now who knows what come next finger cross

doubledouble

May 22, 2018
BGC changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
My medical expires today, still says "you passed the medical exam" on gckey,
account is still looking better than what it did a month ago!

Reactions: Duemanshi

Duemanshi

Star Member
May 27, 2018
WOW! I'm so happy your long journey is finally coming to a close, glad the office finally started moving these apps, Hope you get your Passport comes back fast!