+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Los Angeles LVO INFO

gobbos

Nov 27, 2018
Finally I think this is starting to move forward! Received pre-arrival form today, getting excited and wishing it’s all completed within the next few weeks!
hope everyone starts seeing some movement on their applications, this has take way too long already
Great. Hopefully it will be done soon.

Did you end up doing an interview?

Our file has been in LA for over 3 months now. In our notes, the officer who sent the file to LA wanted a closer review of our supporting relationship documents.

qwert97

Sep 14, 2017
Finally I think this is starting to move forward! Received pre-arrival form today, getting excited and wishing it’s all completed within the next few weeks!
hope everyone starts seeing some movement on their applications, this has take way too long already
When was your file transferred?

Duemanshi

Star Member
May 27, 2018
Thanks for the update! So happy to hear things are finally moving forward for you, I know my file was transferred a week or so after yours, hopefully I'll be soon to follow! Almost 8 and a half months of silence since transferred to LA.

qwert97

Sep 14, 2017
My application was transferred on August 12 so its coming to be 7 months in 10 days. So far no answer. I have sent two emails. Every time I get the same reply - the file is in the line to be processed. Its been well over a year since initial application was made. I don't know what the problem could be since it is for 2 minor children and it was applied inland but transferred to LAVO.

Duemanshi

Star Member
May 27, 2018
It's been a year since we submitted the app, 7 months since it was transferred and still no word. Just hoping for the best this 2019 :(

Have you heard anything/ or receive pre arrivial? I know you're another one at this office for a loooong time

Calig1rl

Jun 11, 2018
Have you heard anything/ or receive pre arrivial? I know you're another one at this office for a loooong time
No word yet :( I wish they would just set up an interview already if there's one, which I am expecting since most people here are saying that is likely to happen if you get transfered to LA. I don't know if I should message the visa office cause they're probably just gonna give me an automated response. Have you contacted them recently?

Duemanshi

Star Member
May 27, 2018
No word yet :( I wish they would just set up an interview already if there's one, which I am expecting since most people here are saying that is likely to happen if you get transfered to LA. I don't know if I should message the visa office cause they're probably just gonna give me an automated response. Have you contacted them recently?
My wife (the sponsor) filled out and sent an IRCC Webform to contact the office since we are now past the 1 year mark and CICs website recommends sending one for applications that has exceeded normal processing times. That was sent on Friday, March 1st. No word yet, but I'm sure they'll just give the same automated response anyways.

I wish they would contact us soon about setting up an interview, I'm almost sure that's what we'll have to go through, this 9 month wait without any update is so hard.