+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA & work permit processing

Jag9315

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Hello
Our consultant said that once we get mail form embasy that your visa is approved then we get biometric and medical request. Is it true?
No biometric always get before the decision. Medical is last step after decision once medical request come , officer request ur password for stamps with in 2 weeks

Jag9315

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Hello, i hope someone can help me. The employer that wants to hire me is planning to post a job advertisement (supposed to be 30 days before they can apply for LMiA of I’m not wrong) now my question is, besides job bank, what is the best job site to post that is acceptable or are oft
Hello, i hope someone can help me. The employer that wants to hire me is planning to post a job advertisement (supposed to be 30 days before they can apply for LMiA of I’m not wrong) now my question is, besides job bank, what is the best job site to post that is acceptable or are oft
Job postings is recommended before they can apply for lmia request to get lmia approval.
employer has to post a job posting for atleast 3 months..this is the first step which every company do

divya25

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
No biometric always get before the decision. Medical is last step after decision once medical request come , officer request ur password for stamps with in 2 weeks
Can you please explain the full process and timing after submitting file.

Dhayalan

Jun 12, 2018
Job postings is recommended before they can apply for lmia request to get lmia approval.
employer has to post a job posting for atleast 3 months..this is the first step which every company do
am from Chennai,India i got positive LMIA yesterday , am going to apply WP through online , biometrics comes after 24 hours ? what about medical ? how long it does take to approve from india .

Bcoz currently am working in UAE , i have to plan accordinly to give my biometrics and medical as well

Plz advise accordingly

Gev Ian

Jan 2, 2019
I applied for lmia month of august 2018, until now i dont have any result yet, maybe only for me to be patience? If ever i will have lmia, when applying for a work permit do i need ielts also? Thanks

divya25

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
I applied for lmia month of august 2018, until now i dont have any result yet, maybe only for me to be patience? If ever i will have lmia, when applying for a work permit do i need ielts also? Thanks
We have received lmia in 9 month.

Joffin

Aug 31, 2019
I applied LMIA for pr in june 26 and got file number on july15. But after that there is no update. Any idea about when my employer get interview call. Applied in ontario with noc 2233, and $24/hr

Cheena009

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
Hi .. i have applied for lmia through Work permit on August 15. I dont have any update yet. Could you please tell anyone how much it gona takes whose file has been processed...? Or any other way to get it done ?

Jag9315

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Hi .. i have applied for lmia through Work permit on August 15. I dont have any update yet. Could you please tell anyone how much it gona takes whose file has been processed...? Or any other way to get it done ?
Hi , I applied my work permit on 15 june im still waiting