+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA & work permit processing

Sabath

Oct 10, 2019
Can you please explain the full process and timing after submitting file.
Somebody answer this question? I have the same situation that i have not submitted my biometric, educational certificates and medical.i have submitted only my passport and bank statement from my side.. But my consultant said the process is going on, it's a closed work permit.. Can somebody list the documents which I needed submit closed work permit and how the process works in step by step which will be useful for me as well as future ones from me... Your response is much appreciatable..

Last edited:

Sabath

Oct 10, 2019
No biometric always get before the decision. Medical is last step after decision once medical request come , officer request ur password for stamps with in 2 weeks

I have not done my medical and biometric yet, I started my process on July it's almost oct now.. Can somebody explain why it's happens? Is mandatory to submit medical and biometric before or can i submit at last.. Can you list down the process of closed work permit like how it starts and ends? Internet has very informations regarding closed work permit.. Kindly reply back guys

Last edited:

P K D

Aug 31, 2019
Hello everyone,
Hope everyone will be doing well.
Actually I got my interview for work visa in Canada High commission and they told me for interpretation. Can anyone tell me what it is and the type of question they will ask in interview.
Thank you.

Justin Star

Oct 23, 2019
Hello everyone,
Actually I got my interview for work visa in Canada High commission and they told me for interpretation. Can anyone tell me what it is and the type of question they will ask in interview.
Thank you.
Can I get ur phone number please . So we can discuss further

Justin Star

Oct 23, 2019
Hello everyone,
Thank you.
I am in same boat as u

savii

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Somebody answer this question? I have the same situation that i have not submitted my biometric, educational certificates and medical.i have submitted only my passport and bank statement from my side.. But my consultant said the process is going on, it's a closed work permit.. Can somebody list the documents which I needed submit closed work permit and how the process works in step by step which will be useful for me as well as future ones from me... Your response is much appreciatable..
Any update on this ... I have also applied for closed work permit. My medical and biometric are done. Waiting for decisions.

savii

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Hello everyone,
Thank you.
Is it a closed or an open work permit.

newcomer7

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
Hello All,

This is my question: - an employer had put an ad on the local Canadian newspaper (both on paper, and online) for 30 days but no one had applied for the job position he is looking. As he understood, he can now apply for an LMIA, and looking to hire a work permit holder, who will fit his job description right?

Please help, and thank you in advance.

Sabath

Oct 10, 2019
Any update on this ... I have also applied for closed work permit. My medical and biometric are done. Waiting for decisions.
Good to hear..so you are waiting for the decision? Best of luck bro...can you answer my question.. ?
You did your medical and biometric at the first or at the end of the process?...Can you write your complete story of how the process starts and the documents you submitted(mention the time period between every steps of visa process please) and how it ends. .. So that I can predict whether everything going perfect or not..

savii

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Good to hear..so you are waiting for the decision? Best of luck bro...can you answer my question.. ?
You did your medical and biometric at the first or at the end of the process?...Can you write your complete story of how the process starts and the documents you submitted(mention the time period between every steps of visa process please) and how it ends. .. So that I can predict whether everything going perfect or not..
Yes I m waiting for decision. Thanks bro... mine is a closed work permit for intra company transfer. So my employer have a checklist for the same and I have submitted the profile accordingly.

Jag9315

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
I have not done my medical and biometric yet, I started my process on July it's almost oct now.. Can somebody explain why it's happens? Is mandatory to submit medical and biometric before or can i submit at last.. Can you list down the process of closed work permit like how it starts and ends? Internet has very informations regarding closed work permit.. Kindly reply back guys
It’s not possible bro ,the time u submit your file u get biometric with in 24 hours ,for online file ,, but for paper files it can take up to 15 days .. same here bro i submit my file on june 15, still waiting