+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA & work permit processing

.Julieann.

Oct 7, 2018
same as yours caregiver/nanny but im applying from UAE through an agent in canada
same as yours caregiver/nanny but im applying from UAE through an agent in canada
Hi Lorie how are you? I am applying from saudi Arabia and i have an agent in canada. I also have my positive LMIA and now im ready to process for my visa but my agent advised me to process it in the philippines. May

Julz_ann01

Sep 4, 2018
Not yet. Still applying but my agent advised me to process my work permit in the Philippines thru VFS global but im currently working here in saudi

Escutia

Oct 10, 2018
Hello!!

Do you know If I Can workWhile Waiting for Sponsorship to be Approved, I am student right know

Thank you

Lorie@030486

Star Member
May 1, 2018
Not yet. Still applying but my agent advised me to process my work permit in the Philippines thru VFS global but im currently working here in saudi

its very hard to process in the Philippines as they will ask you lots of documents. from where your agent? my agent is processing my WP directly from Canada.

Sebin

Oct 25, 2018
Hi can I apply to get work permit with lmia from India.. if I am not graduated from a college in canada.. someone help me

May Ann

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-28-11
AOR Received.
11-21-11
File Transfer...
11-03-11
Med's Done....
06-11-11
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
11-21-11
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2012 (REC'D 01-16-2012)
LANDED..........
04-18-2012
Hi,

Congratulations on the positive LMIA. Once it is approved, your employer will give you a copy of that so you can submit it along with your work permit application. If you are inside Canada, don't go back to the Philippines because the immigration there will require you more documents from you before you can leave like POLO, OWWA, etc if I am not mistaken. So I guess you have to go to the nearest border to get your work permit? I hope I am right. Experts in this forum will help you more on that :)

I am also from the Philippines and now PR and I am applying for an LMIA too for a relative who can take care of my child and just started advertising, may I know what NOC is your future job here please?

Thanks and GODBLESS
Hello,

I have yet to start the process for my sister who I wanted to hire as a caregiver (she's currenty here in Canada as a tourist).

Have you gone through the lmia form?
I find that that questions on section 4 page 2 of the form quite confusing.

Roellazaro

Nov 12, 2018
Hi there,

I was accepted and given a job offer on a hotel in Cold Lake Canada and my papers was supposed to be processed by Aiesec but they had a visa shutdown last month. Now that the visa office is already open, they told me that the government removed Philippines (my country) from the list of accepted countries to apply for International Experience. In this case, my employer doesn’t know how she’ll be able to bring me in Canada since she usually do it through Aiesec. What other options can my employer do for her to issue me work permit?

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
My employer want to apply LIMA for me at NOC code 1241 office admin assistance Is this NOC code suitable to apply to get approval or any other suggestion. Please help me friends.
Hi what province you applying for. Each province has a list of NOC that is not accepted for LMIA

somafk

Jan 2, 2019
Hello - I have a PGWP which will expire next month( Feb 25 2019 ). And i applied for PR through AINP. I am still waiting for my PR file number. without file number i wont be able to apply for Bridging open work permit. My question would be, is it a good idea request LMIA and then wait till the mid of Feb to apply for LMIA work permit. because my file number might come anytime. PLease Help.

Gev Ian

Jan 2, 2019
Hi everyone, Happy New Year. My employer applied for LMIA last August 2018, and still no result up to now. Does it take long? has anyone had the same experience as mine, my employer already applied me as a domestic worker before she applied LMIA. I submitted my work application via jobbank canada.

Hanif12345

Oct 29, 2018
Hi guys im in canada and got lmia and i have to go on border to get WP can you plz tell what question immigration officers ask over there

gauran

Oct 2, 2018
Hi,

Congratulations on the positive LMIA. Once it is approved, your employer will give you a copy of that so you can submit it along with your work permit application. If you are inside Canada, don't go back to the Philippines because the immigration there will require you more documents from you before you can leave like POLO, OWWA, etc if I am not mistaken. So I guess you have to go to the nearest border to get your work permit? I hope I am right. Experts in this forum will help you more on that :)

I am also from the Philippines and now PR and I am applying for an LMIA too for a relative who can take care of my child and just started advertising, may I know what NOC is your future job here please?

Thanks and GODBLESS
so if u provide lmia yo yours relative ,will that gonna add 50 points to his/her express entry profile?thanks in advance.