+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

LCPcaregiver

Star Member
Jun 16, 2011
This article was written ONE YEAR AGO IN 2010 ??????
Why are you getting so upset about it ?
It is really the Government we should be blaming......

Don't forget some of it is true , for sure less job opportunities in Canada ??
I have several pinoy friends who can not find employers and friend who want to change employers but it takes a lot
of time even in Canada to get new permit.

Crazy

Read this ...

http://www.oyetimes.com/views/columns/2969-jason-kenney-wants-less-filipina-caregivers-arriving-in-canada

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Iam in edmonton too

Oksy

Star Member
Jun 16, 2010
katileia said:
Please just make sure to read the comments...It's how canadians think about us, nannies...

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-investor/personal-finance/home-cents/shareTweet/article2145826/?utm_campaign=Shared+Web+Article+Links&utm_medium=Referrer:+Social+Network+/+Media&utm_source=twitter.com
It cost me a sleepless night, but I left my comment there. It's just awful! Looks like all the society encouraged by the government has ganged up against us. I know that I cannot straighten everybody's brains in this country, but I JUST CANNOT REMAIN SILENT. I left there a long comment. Girls, please, speak up your mind everywhere you can. No one knows better than us what it's like to be a caregiver and what kind of people we are.

Pinky_mom

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 201
Im also tired of this waiting period, but i know in my heart in every battle there's always an end, yeah! they can put us on hold or play with us for now by freezing the april 4, but they coudnt do that to us forever!and they have no other choice but to release our OP, ( in every game! There's always a winner..The truth will prevail)

God bless to all LIC!

katileia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
To be true!

They can do wherever they want...they can even decide to stop all processes for more 2 years...what are YOU going to do about it?

I don't see many nannies worry about it...Seem they like...I bet few of them could even vote to him and shake his hands and say thanks...

I could through a egg on him now....or a tomato...He made me and thousands nannies as a fool...He deserves it!

katileia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
I want to invite all nannies to tweet the minister Jason kenney.

Write your question...Maybe if he gets thousand and thounsands questions he will listen to us...

Please it's easy..at least you are doing something to wake him up.

http://twitter.com/#!/kenneyjason

Look for jason kenney and write dow you anger, frustration, let's make him to listen us at once!!!

PS: Do not follow him...You will be very good for him to have a lot of people follow him...Just write down...

Nanny16

Jul 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh man, I don't know how to tweet!!!
Katileia, I feel the same way like you, are you in Toronto?

Bambiegirl

May 18, 2011
Oksy said:
It cost me a sleepless night, but I left my comment there. It's just awful! Looks like all the society encouraged by the government has ganged up against us. I know that I cannot straighten everybody's brains in this country, but I JUST CANNOT REMAIN SILENT. I left there a long comment. Girls, please, speak up your mind everywhere you can. No one knows better than us what it's like to be a caregiver and what kind of people we are.
i did write my comments as well....if youre comment was the long one...read it alright.well done!

stress_27

Star Member
May 27, 2011
[b]Yes all my papers are expired except for my passport. Just bring everything with you such as all your old documents and all letters that you recieved with your current address in it especially from the government letters at the Ohip services, and the person will gonna check it and phone the head ofc to verify your old ohip number and your status here in canada. and then she/he will issue your new OHIP number.

hi hardworkerangel i cal the OHIP office this morning number is 1888 376 5197 and the person said i cannot renew my health card cuz my work perrmit is expired tht i hv to wait on the new work permit...is there a number tht i can call so i can get my health card renew

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
Before, i was so excited to gather documents for my application for OWP/PR, but not anymore. I'll be applying this 1st week of november and trying to look for another employer, but with the processing times increasing, i feel like giving up and just go home. But, as if my parents would accept me home... ;D I am so stress from the day that i got here and work as a live in caregiver, i just don't like what im doing but 2 and a half yets later i am still here and hoping that this will end soon and be free as a bird. What happened to the 6 months processing times for OWP? :(

khrizzy

Aug 4, 2011
Monalizy said it all and i agree. If we dont workhard together and just wait nobody will pay attention to us. especially with winter coming we will all gonna be stuck. The long Processing time for LIC is pointless. If you notice caregivers in 2009 decreased and you can find the facts answering the questioner in the CIC website so what backlog are they talking about? LIC doesnt have a backlog its just a reason they made to make us believe. and even if they received 30000 applications since 2010 with a year and a half wait i think everybody should have an OWP by now. but nope no one is getting any. And if other nannies and live in caregiver doesnt want to join us then let them, they wont see what we are fighting for bcoz they are not on the position yet were they waited years just to see there family maybe they dont even care if they will ever see there family. anyways. LIC IN EDMONTON I NEED YOUR ANSWER IF YOU WANT TO MET UP on SEPT 4, sunday. after lunch is good bout 1-2 by the city center downtown circle. let me know how many wants to met up.