Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Attntion to all caregivers in edmonton ! Lets call mike lake's office r
To attend the roundtable, i attneded once and i want to do it again with all the caregivers in edminton pls

Constituents: Several constituent roundtables planned for next few months. If you want to attend, pls call office @ 780-495-2149. #yeg

khrizzy

Aug 4, 2011
@ sweetchad- Im not on e.i and my wp is expired already since may 2011. been jobless since march 2011. still waiting for my OWP goin on 17 months since may 2010. and its frustrating especially i heard that applications for OWP for spouses of skilled workers thats in the philippines got there OWP and VISA in just 11 months. Now wheres the justice for LIC when we worked hard for 24 months and wait for 17 months and counting for OWP. when there's new comers getting there OWP and visa in just 11 months. thats bullshit.

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
khrizzy said:
@ sweetchad- Im not on e.i and my wp is expired already since may 2011. been jobless since march 2011. still waiting for my OWP goin on 17 months since may 2010. and its frustrating especially i heard that applications for OWP for spouses of skilled workers thats in the philippines got there OWP and VISA in just 11 months. Now wheres the justice for LIC when we worked hard for 24 months and wait for 17 months and counting for OWP. when there's new comers getting there OWP and visa in just 11 months. thats bull*censored word*.
Have you tried to apply an EI?

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@ khrizzy and kablass99 and mga taga edmonton , punta tyo sa roundtable discussion ni mike lake, MP ng edmonton para maulit natn ang concerns natin puminta nku once mqbait sya kya dapat mag nay meeting sya punta tayo tatawag ako sa monday and tawag di. Kyo this is our chance again to be heard

Re: Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline
« Reply #1833 on: September 02, 2011, 06:35:08 pm »
Quote Modify Remove
Attntion to all caregivers in edmonton ! Lets call mike lake's office r
To attend the roundtable, i attneded once and i want to do it again with all the caregivers in edminton pls

Constituents: Several constituent roundtables planned for next few months. If you want to attend, pls call office @ 780-495-2149. #yeg

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Hello bety wer are you?

Lana 0303

Aug 19, 2011
Is Mike Lake MP Mill Woods/ Beaumont districts in Edmonton? What should I say while call his office? " Can I sign up for roundtable for live-in caregivers? Will I be admitted to his office if I live in the north of Edmonton and my MP here is Peter Golding?

katileia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
Girls!!!
If I have money I was going to fly over to edmonton and go with you guys...

There's no one beside me in Vancouver...But I will fight even by myself...let's keep going...the word strike is going strong and a lot of people started to talk about it random...

I bet Jason kenney has heard it already...He still ignoring us...until when?? what's our limits???

Please let's walk together, even for a protest if most of nannies are afraid of strike....but LET"S DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@bety84- that is nice all i want you to do i phone his office then tell him you are interested for the roundtable diacussion so you are signed up and from there we will know when will it be and rogether we can talk to mike lake i alreadt went to one of his meetings and he was nice and you can see his concerns, pls let us make this possible

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@lana- yup try calling and signing up i will phone on monday and ask when it will be qnd from there we will book an appoitnemnt all at the sametime so that we will a a force to talk to mike lake, before iam the only one caregiver who went to the meeting , so lets do this please

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
To all the edmontonians, can you please pm me all your contact numbers so i can call you guys one by one and plab ahead for the roundtable discussion? Pm me asap thanks!

katileia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
GUYS!!!

PLease let me know what happened after this meeting...And please ask him to not do what Jason Kenney did with us... promises, get popular using us and after just make our lives a hell.

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Ok i hope someobecwill repky me back noone is replying