+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

Bambiegirl

May 18, 2011
Same thing here riaivy! Been here for almost 3 yrs now and still I'm slave...a slave it is! Minimum salary, on call 24hrs...huh! Tried to talk to some LiCs...nothing! They're contented and afraid to voice out what's happening around us. What's more discouraging, "we are only workers here" don't we have the right even though we are only workers? Shame on those LiCs. I almost called the immigration in my province to report him/her doing live out and in an office work. Theyre not thinking of their future...screw them!

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
I feel down and hopeless with this processing time.I feel like giving up.

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stress_27 said:
[b]Yes all my papers are expired except for my passport. Just bring everything with you such as all your old documents and all letters that you recieved with your current address in it especially from the government letters at the Ohip services, and the person will gonna check it and phone the head ofc to verify your old ohip number and your status here in canada. and then she/he will issue your new OHIP number.

hi hardworkerangel i cal the OHIP office this morning number is 1888 376 5197 and the person said i cannot renew my health card cuz my work perrmit is expired tht i hv to wait on the new work permit...is there a number tht i can call so i can get my health card renew

You have to tell them that you are on In-Process for your Permanent Residence. Heres the number 1800-268-1154, 416-314-5518 or go online www.health.gov.on.ca or www.ServiceOntario.ca if still won't work follow the Steps that Atty. Rafael Fabregas gave... I think I posted in here or go check on facebook under strike nannies or in a group LIVE-IN CAREGIVERS/NANNIES , bring those documents as I got one already I went to London Ontario Office. Good Luck

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Anyone here who is the same like me.expired wp.expired SIn and health card.jobless.Did u tried to apply for a restoration?

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweetchad said:
I feel down and hopeless with this processing time.I feel like giving up.
Don't give up Sweetchad, if we did wait for soo long since we started we can still extend our rope, to get what we deserve, just don't give up..If you give up now, everything you started will end up nothing....All of us are suffering but we have to focus on our goal that one of this day it will come to past.

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
hardwokerAngel said:
Don't give up Sweetchad, if we did wait for soo long since we started we can still extend our rope, to get what we deserve, just don't give up..If you give up now, everything you started will end up nothing....All of us are suffering but we have to focus on our goal that one of this day it will come to past.
Thanks hardworkangel.do u know rafael fabregas twitter account?maybe I can twit him on our Alberta healthcare,maybe he can help us too.

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweetchad said:
Thanks hardworkangel.do u know rafael fabregas twitter account?maybe I can twit him on our Alberta healthcare,maybe he can help us too.
heres his twiiter: rafael_fabregas

I found this.
HEALTHLink Alberta Administration
Suite 510 10216-124 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5N 4A3 1-866-408-5465

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stress_27 said:
thx hardworkerangel i cal 2morrow
no problem hope all of us here can renew our Ohip while we are still waiting.. I was just lucky that I got mine renewed.
Where are you from here?

Alberta Number: HEALTHLink Alberta Administration
Suite 510 10216-124 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5N 4A3 1-866-408-5465
Ottawa:Health Card Services – OHIP (outreach services by appointment; please call 1-888-376-5197)
Ontario :1800-268-1154,
Toronto: 416-314-5518

Lana 0303

Aug 19, 2011
Khrizzy ,I'm from Edmonton. I could come on Monday- Labour day any time. I'm out of the city on Sunday, unfortunately. Though if for most of you ,guys, it's easier to meet on Sunday, I'll do my best to come. City center is big. How about City Hall( Churchill squair in front of the fountain (wading pool)?

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Iam drom edmonton, sunday i have work too how can we do this

khrizzy

Aug 4, 2011
@ LIC in EDmonton. If you guys want to met up. We should choose a day when everybody is available so that we wont waste time on the met up bcoz its gonna be useless to met up if there's just 1 or 2 of us. So i guess sept 4 is not a good day for everyone. Im jobless now so ill be available anyday just let me know guys when is the best time for everybody to met up. and yeah winston churchhill cicle in Downtown is a good place to met up. easy and accesible bcoz of the LRT and busses.

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
khrizzy said:
@ LIC in EDmonton. If you guys want to met up. We should choose a day when everybody is available so that we wont waste time on the met up bcoz its gonna be useless to met up if there's just 1 or 2 of us. So i guess sept 4 is not a good day for everyone. Im jobless now so ill be available anyday just let me know guys when is the best time for everybody to met up. and yeah winston churchhill cicle in Downtown is a good place to met up. easy and accesible bcoz of the LRT and busses.
Is your current wp expired already?are u On EI?