+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
Kalinka said:
I spoke with an agent and it is not mistake.
1 step takes 7-8 month (to receive OWP) and then another 17 month for PR
But,jason kenny said in his statment that after review application,open wp will be issue as soon as possible.it means its false statment

marshmallow

Star Member
Nov 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 (April 26, 2010) : LC2 (March 07, 2011)
AOR Received.
LC2 : April 06, 2011 (letter date: March 24, 2011)
Med's Request
31-10-2012
Med's Done....
12-12-2012
Interview........
05-06-2013 (LC1)
Passport Req..
03-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-08-2013
correct me if I'm wrong.... but as I understand it the First stage approval is for the PR itself... OWP's are not included anymore in the first stage that's why they are issuing them as early as 3 months after opening the applications..... and that's why there are remarks on the OWP regarding the first stage approval..... :D

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
marshmallow said:
correct me if I'm wrong.... but as I understand it the First stage approval is for the PR itself... OWP's are not included anymore in the first stage that's why they are issuing them as early as 3 months after opening the applications..... and that's why there are remarks on the OWP regarding the first stage approval..... :D
That what I am thinking!hope we all right

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marshmallow said:
How was your application marshmallow did your husband recieve owp and 1st stage approval?

daphneleila

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kalinka said:
I spoke with an agent and it is not mistake.
1 step takes 7-8 month (to receive OWP) and then another 17 month for PR

:D ;)...Hi guys..would that mean a movement or leap on all applicants from 2010 (who waited for at least 19 months) and should we expect a fast track on those who has a remarks " Pending LIC APR"? to "APPROVAL IN PRINCIPLE" AND LC2 KITS shall start pouring out for those with dependants by March? ,.. while eventually the 17 months for 2nd stage approval shall commence in accordance with their update? Fingers crossed, but I hope everything will fall into place..Godspeed everyone! Keep the faith.. :)

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Huh! I just freaking hate this! I don't know should I be jealous my friend or not that she has got her OPEN WIRM PERMIT WIthin 3 Weeks!!!! Last December! Is this freaking FAIR??? CIC??? C'mon walk In our shoes! This slavery thing is not fun. No freedom! Try to be saparate from your families! Work your butt off for no ending!!!! You should open All applications as soon as you get them! And issue opw as soon as all the requirements meet whatever you want. It's like rain only some spots not the whole sky! You know what now I'm so jealous my friend!

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
riaivy1980 said:
We just have to accept this one. U know Cic is unpredictable. I don't doubt this one. I accept this with my whole heart.... ;D
Hi how did you quit your employer and being unemployed? It's implied status right? What do I have to do? I don't care anymore I'm going to quit after i send my application and take a break until I get Opw .
Thank you :)

marshmallow

Star Member
Nov 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 (April 26, 2010) : LC2 (March 07, 2011)
AOR Received.
LC2 : April 06, 2011 (letter date: March 24, 2011)
Med's Request
31-10-2012
Med's Done....
12-12-2012
Interview........
05-06-2013 (LC1)
Passport Req..
03-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-08-2013
Shelleonn said:
How was your application marshmallow did your husband recieve owp and 1st stage approval?
unfortunately, nothing yet.... still hoping for some good news...... really hope he's going to get the OWP anytime soon.... it will be our son's 7th b-day this coming april........ and the most heart-breaking part is the last time he went home for a vacation was our kid was still in diapers..... he tried calling CIC but the line is always busy......don't have anything to do about it but to pray harder...... :(

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
Birdy said:
Huh! I just freaking hate this! I don't know should I be jealous my friend or not that she has got her OPEN WIRM PERMIT WIthin 3 Weeks!!!! Last December! Is this freaking FAIR??? CIC??? C'mon walk In our shoes! This slavery thing is not fun. No freedom! Try to be saparate from your families! Work your butt off for no ending!!!! You should open All applications as soon as you get them! And issue opw as soon as all the requirements meet whatever you want. It's like rain only some spots not the whole sky! You know what now I'm so jealous my friend!
Be optimistic,I am sure they are doing their job,aa long as they release that news,they will put value on their words.also,there is no exact link which says we get OWP in 8 months,or we can talk to a agent to confirm

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
2010 applicants who got LC2 kits share please.
Last time 2 weeks ago some 28th June 2010 applicant received it. Somebody else?
Thank you

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marshmallow said:
unfortunately, nothing yet.... still hoping for some good news...... really hope he's going to get the OWP anytime soon.... it will be our son's 7th b-day this coming april........ and the most heart-breaking part is the last time he went home for a vacation was our kid was still in diapers..... he tried calling CIC but the line is always busy......don't have anything to do about it but to pray harder...... :(
Your husband has to do a lot of follow ups coz you said you comply already with the documents that they are requesting right,he should know what is going on with your application coz your way way behind now,hopefully you will get your owp soon,is your husband 7 years here now?

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kalinka said:
2010 applicants who got LC2 kits share please.
Last time 2 weeks ago some 28th June 2010 applicant received it. Somebody else?
Thank you
Is this true that a june 2010 applicant recieve lc2 kit?may 2010 applicants didnt recieve any yet,is this person in this forum?