+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

LCPcaregiver

Star Member
Jun 16, 2011
CANADA'S LIVE IN CAREGIVER SHORTAGE LEADS TO NANNY POACHING

http://www.thestar.com/news/article/1130218--canada-s-live-in-caregiver-shortage-leads-to-nanny-poaching-drives-up-wages?bn=1

Caregiver should be free to move around just like any other Canadian

JoyceLam

Feb 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Oct-2013
LANDED..........
Jan-2014
“If employers want to keep their nannies, they must treat them well.”

LCPcaregiver said:
CANADA'S LIVE IN CAREGIVER SHORTAGE LEADS TO NANNY POACHING

http://www.thestar.com/news/article/1130218--canada-s-live-in-caregiver-shortage-leads-to-nanny-poaching-drives-up-wages?bn=1

Caregiver should be free to move around just like any other Canadian

Belecks04

Jan 5, 2012
Hi Guys!

I'm new in this forum and this is my first post.
I'm also under the Live-in caregiver program and I submitted my Open and PR application last December 14, 2011
(CIC received it on December 16, 2011). I just wanna share this:
I have a new employer and I applied for my new work permit under their name last Feb 1, 2012. Last Feb 10, 2012, when I checked
with CIC (127), the automated machine says like this: "We have received your application on Feb 1, 2012, your work permit has been
approved and issued on February 10, 2012". Today, February 13, 2012, I was surprised this morning when I received my
"Open work permit" because I didn't expect it ( I'm expecting my new work permit and expecting it by next week because as per CIC
they just issued it last Feb 10, 2012). Just sharing..
Anyway, I'm so happy and thankful with God for this another blessing. For all of those who are still waiting, keep on praying, remember
God is really good. God bless everybody.

kenjiro

Dec 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
" Happy Valentines Day po and Good Luck sa ating lahat..!!! "

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
approved and issued on February 10, 2012". Today, February 13, 2012, I was surprised this morning when I received my
"Open work permit" because I didn't expect it ( I'm expecting my new work permit and expecting it by next week because as per CIC
Anyway, I'm so happy and thankful with

[/quote]
Hi that is really a great news,so happy for you!I just could not believe it !god is always good!r u able to check your ecase online? I applied almost the same time with you,but still nothing I can find on CIC website(online status),thanks for sharing! :D

darookie

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
my friend got her OWP today.. she mailed her application january 24, 2012 and OWP was approved February 10, 2012.. i submitted mine December 11,2011 and unfortunately according to CIC they haven't opened my file yet.. FML!!!

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
darookie said:
my friend got her OWP today.. she mailed her application january 24, 2012 and OWP was approved February 10, 2012.. i submitted mine December 11,2011 and unfortunately according to CIC they haven't opened my file yet.. FML!!!
FLM?

Cjoie28

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2010
19-20 months for 1st stage approval, seriously?! This is just awful and not right! I haven't received my open work permit :( I just sent a letter to Director of CPC Vegreville complaining about it and waiting for the response. Anybody got news this week? PR 1st stage approval, OWP, Changes in E-Cas?!

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cjoie28 said:
19-20 months for 1st stage approval, seriously?! This is just awful and not right! I haven't received my open work permit :( I just sent a letter to Director of CPC Vegreville complaining about it and waiting for the response. Anybody got news this week? PR 1st stage approval, OWP, Changes in E-Cas?!
What wickedness is this. I really hope you get your OWP soon. its like slow torture to watch the months climb each week as we wait in anticipation for the update to change. its so sad that the policy makers sees us as a an application form while to us it represent hopes and dreams for ourselves and our family members

honeyvee13

Jul 1, 2011
Hello..I just want to know if you can send me a draft of your letter to the cpc vegreville director and the address..I want to complain too because it's really not fair anymore that a lot of caregivers who submitted their application after us got their owp's already..we've been waiting for a long time now.thank you

Belecks04

Jan 5, 2012
madpotato said:
Anyway, I'm so happy and thankful with

Hi that is really a great news,so happy for you!I just could not believe it !god is always good!r u able to check your ecase online? I applied almost the same time with you,but still nothing I can find on CIC website(online status),thanks for sharing! :D
Hi madpotato,

Thanks a lot.
Regarding your inquiry, there's nothing on my Ecas (online) and up to now it doesn't show anything about my PR application. Let's keep on praying that everything will be alright. God bless :)

Belecks04

Jan 5, 2012
Hi Akina Green,

Thank you for your message and sorry if I have to post my answer here. I don't know what's wrong with my account from this website but it's not allowing me to send personal message to anyone. Anyway, to answer your inquiry, I was able to checked it only by phone (127) because when I tried the online thing, there's nothing. Let's keep on praying that everything will turn out fine. God bless.