+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
Belecks04 said:
Hi madpotato,

Thanks a lot.
Regarding your inquiry, there's nothing on my Ecas (online) and up to now it doesn't show anything about my PR application. Let's keep on praying that everything will be alright. God bless :)
Hi BElecks 04,thank you very much for your kindly reply!thank you put my mind at ease! When I check online which always tells me that they unable to find my info.I hope everything goes smooth to you,jobs you happy to do,staying with your family soon!have a fantastic long weekend!

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know this question shouldn't be posted on this topic but I have trouble opening my question topic separately. Anyways here's my questions and pardon me if I posted it here:

Hi forumers, anyone applied recently for USA B1/B2 Visa under Live-in Caregiver? What are the possible questions asks by the Immigration Officer? Do you think I have the chance to get a B1/B2 Visa? Thank you in advance if you will share your experiences. Thanks.

akina green

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
Belecks04 said:
Hi Akina Green,

Thank you for your message and sorry if I have to post my answer here. I don't know what's wrong with my account from this website but it's not allowing me to send personal message to anyone. Anyway, to answer your inquiry, I was able to checked it only by phone (127) because when I tried the online thing, there's nothing. Let's keep on praying that everything will turn out fine. God bless.
thank u so much :)

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
I can't open it either :)

honeysweetie said:
I know this question shouldn't be posted on this topic but I have trouble opening my question topic separately. Anyways here's my questions and pardon me if I posted it here:

Hi forumers, anyone applied recently for USA B1/B2 Visa under Live-in Caregiver? What are the possible questions asks by the Immigration Officer? Do you think I have the chance to get a B1/B2 Visa? Thank you in advance if you will share your experiences. Thanks.

aenil

Oct 15, 2011
hi everyone!im gonna have an interview on feb 28 in scarborough cic office i hope it went well after 19 months of waiting,plese pray for me as i don't have any idea on the questions because im in a commonlaw relationship. :-X

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
When did you apply for PR? On July 2010? Do you have dependents? Or only common law relationship? Where are you from? Thank you for sharing.

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paging trisha,berry11,argy,depressgirl,znereg did your families recieve lc2 kit?in the next two weeks our first stage approval will be 3 months, did canadian embassy contacted your family already?i hope we will have good news like they said in the letter keep us posted guys

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hello guys...I just want to ask if anybody have the same, before I went home to the Phils. I can still view my file online.but now I can't see it anymore.i have to call the cic tomorrow about this.

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Thank you very much. When did you apply for PR? And how long your son is here? How did you bring him? Student or visitor visa? Thank you
When he did receive LC kit2 ? Where are you from? Sorry - so much questions, because I want to bring my son.
I am Aug 18th 2010 applicant. And my son still didn't receive LC kit2

Jadore

Jan 14, 2012
Kalinka said:
Thank you very much. When did you apply for PR? And how long your son is here? How did you bring him? Student or visitor visa? Thank you
When he did receive LC kit2 ? Where are you from? Sorry - so much questions, because I want to bring my son.
I am Aug 18th 2010 applicant. And my son still didn't receive LC kit2
Hi Kalinka! I also have a son and until now he didnt receive LC2 kit. I am July 2010 applicant. Did you try to call cic regarding lc2 kit if they are still sending to families back home?

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
I spoke with an agent and he told me - Approval in Principal (first step) is 19-20 month now and I still have to wait
I can't wait anymore, it is without any end, it was 18-19 month, and now 19-20 month, and all time just increase
And you?

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Did you phone to CIC? Where are you from? Is it depends from country?