+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
job_seeker said:
Is this for real? 3 weeks? WOW talk about fast!
i don't know how they process the application. maybe they're picking application. The easiest is the one that they will process first? Like, uncomplicated one? I don't know!

darookie

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
mine is not complicated.. Im single with one employer. I submitted my application December 11 2011 and still have no news or update about my file. maybe we're just talking about luck here.. :) what's good for her might not be the best for us.. so lets just wait for our time.. :) :)

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
darookie said:
somebody submitted her application for PR and OWP january 16 2012. OWP was approved february 07.. Hope everyone will get their OWP soon.. :) :)
Omg! I wish it would happen to me this coming mid march!

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Datamira said:
My employer's family are looking for a caregiver for their disabled son. They have offered very generous earning, benefits pus free acomodation and food provision.
So.. their conditions; you are here in Edmonton, have OWP.
PS; I have been working with this family during 3 years, they are very kind and great people and we are like the family. Hope you will be blessed too.
Please contact me for all information.
You really care about your employer! You are lucky! I will just quit and don't care lol

stress_27

Star Member
May 27, 2011
i want to go bk home for a vacation, i hv re-entry visa, open work permit, bt i continue to work for my old employer and my LMO expried last year, do i need a new LMO if i continue to do live-in-caregiver job n wud the immigration officer ask for a positive LMO..please help

mybhabyu

Nov 22, 2010
stress_27 said:
i want to go bk home for a vacation, i hv re-entry visa, open work permit, bt i continue to work for my old employer and my LMO expried last year, do i need a new LMO if i continue to do live-in-caregiver job n wud the immigration officer ask for a positive LMO..please help
you don't have to renew you LMO,as long as you have valid work permit and letter from your current employer,re-entry visa your fine.....;))

stress_27

Star Member
May 27, 2011
mybhabyu said:
you don't have to renew you LMO,as long as you have valid work permit and letter from your current employer,re-entry visa your fine.....;))
thx u.....do they ask questions at the airport

faithangel

Sep 27, 2011
stress_27 said:
thx u.....do they ask questions at the airport
I just back from my vacation (Philippines) my port of entry was in Toronto. I showed my open work permit and passport with my re-entry visa then the officer asked only who is my employer and thats it no other question and she did not asked for a letter from my employer.

stress_27

Star Member
May 27, 2011
faithangel said:
I just back from my vacation (Philippines) my port of entry was in Toronto. I showed my open work permit and passport with my re-entry visa then the officer asked only who is my employer and thats it no other question and she did not asked for a letter from my employer.
thxs guys

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
IMPORTANT PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

The Philippine Embassy in Ottawa will hold a consular outreach mission in Montreal on:

WHEN:
... Friday, February 17, 4-9 PM
Saturday, February 18, 9 AM until 6 PM

WHERE:
Philippine Community Centre (FAMAS Centre)
4708 Van Home Avenue
Montreal, Quebec H3W 1H7
Tel: 1-514-3417477

Applicants are requested to take note of the following:

1) Application for passport renewal

To ensure an orderly delivery of service, applicants are requested to contact Mr. Dindo Moreno or Ms. Jiji Gonato of the Philippine Embassy in Ottawa (Tel: 1-6132331121) immediately for an appointment slot. Appointment slots are available only for the first 160 callers and will be given out on a first come, first served basis.

Accepted applicants are requested to:

• Come in decent attire with collar and sleeves (avoid wearing shirtlblouse in light blue
color) for the photograph taking. They will also be asked to remove earrings, eyeglasses,
hair accessories and any facial jewelry.
• Bring the following:
a) duly-accomplished e-passport application form (copy attached and downloadable
from www.philembassy-ottawa.com) )
b) original passport
c) photocopy of data page (or first page) of passport
d) photocopy of work permit or permanent resident card
e) Cash payment of C$69 (exact amount only)

f) Xpresspost envelope with signature sticker (Please write your complete retum
address together with your telephone number/s).

2) Application for notarial services

a) Download and present the duly-accomplished document to be notarized (prescribed
forms may be downloaded from www.philembassy-ottawa.com)
b) photocopy of data page (or first page) of passport
c) photocopy of work permit or permanent resident card
d) Cash payment of C$28.75/document (exact amount only)

3) Application for dual citizenship (Please contact Mr. Dindo Moreno at 1613-2331121 for
details)

4) NBI clearance

5) Overseas Absentee Voting Registration (photocopy ofpassport required)

Ottawa, 12 January 2012

130 Albert Street, Suite 606, Ottawa, Ontario KIP 504 Canada,
Tel. (6\3) 233 -1121; Fax (613) 233-4165; E-mail: embassyofphilippines@rogers.com

http://philembassy-ottawa.com/home/

neng23

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Vancouver,B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 6, 2015 (Passport, Appendix A)
AOR Received.
June 26, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20, 2015 (SA email)
Med's Request
(Upfront)
Med's Done....
May 4,2015
Passport Req..
August 6, 2015 e-cas updated to "In Process" but started processing on July 20, 2015 August 8, 2015 Passport received by CEM August 10
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
very soon
Hi guys ...just wanna ask how to check my application status @ ecas? I sent my OWP/PR application last January 3,2012.... any idea??? i haven't heard any updates from CIC. thanks much

BTW, congratulations to those who already received their OWP :) gudluck and Godbless ....

stress_27

Star Member
May 27, 2011
neng23 said:
Hi guys ...just wanna ask how to check my application status @ ecas? I sent my OWP/PR application last January 3,2012.... any idea??? i haven't heard any updates from CIC. thanks much

BTW, congratulations to those who already received their OWP :) gudluck and Godbless ....
jus go to cic website: www.cic.gc.ca and on ur rite hand side it has check application status, you click on tht n then u need to put in some information n u will c ur status

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
What about PR for 2010 applicants? Any news? Share please who got some news
Thank you very much