+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Your husband can apply for the TRV as visitor but there's a high probability that it may not be granted because he has a permanent residency application in process. The temporary resident visa conflicts with the PR application. If your husband has a good job worth going back to from his current country of residence then there may be chance. Attach a cover letter explaining that he wants to visit you and would be returning to his country of residence once the allowed visit is over because he would not want to jeopardize his PR application (with you as the principal).

san_82 said:
Thanks for help,yes i already submitted my all these document with my PR Application.i want to know if i apply my husband as vistor visa,its good for my application process or not? my husband can got this visa ?

san_82

Jan 28, 2012
job_seeker said:
Your husband can apply for the TRV as visitor but there's a high probability that it may not be granted because he has a permanent residency application in process. The temporary resident visa conflicts with the PR application. If your husband has a good job worth going back to from his current country of residence then there may be chance. Attach a cover letter explaining that he wants to visit you and would be returning to his country of residence once the allowed visit is over because he would not want to jeopardize his PR application (with you as the principal).
It means ,it will effect my PR application ,may be my PR application got refusal because of it.?I M RIGHT

Panda28

May 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys! I was cheching the https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah6Gh11lOdXIdENfdkpxZ3VnbS14MUt3VUNEYW1JaXc&hl=en_GB#gid=0 and I saw that I am from january 14, 2011 and I don't have any answer from CIC, I called and the answer machine said we have a answer in dec 14 2011 so I speak with immigration people and he said you need to wait until march 2012! :(

Why?

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
Panda28 said:
Hi guys! I was cheching the https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah6Gh11lOdXIdENfdkpxZ3VnbS14MUt3VUNEYW1JaXc&hl=en_GB#gid=0 and I saw that I am from january 14, 2011 and I don't have any answer from CIC, I called and the answer machine said we have a answer in dec 14 2011 so I speak with immigration people and he said you need to wait until march 2012! :(

Why?
Does that mean ur file still not opened yet? They will not process until match?or you gonna get ur OWP on match?

Panda28

May 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
madpotato said:
Does that mean ur file still not opened yet? They will not process until match?or you gonna get ur OWP on match?
In online said they started processing me march 1, 2011 and that's it. No more news I hope the OWP and PR will coming together in march 2012

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
san_82 said:
Thanks for help,yes i already submitted my all these document with my PR Application.i want to know if i apply my husband as vistor visa,its good for my application process or not? my husband can got this visa ?
What is landing paper I will send my application in March I have no idea what it is ???

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
Panda28 said:
In online said they started processing me march 1, 2011 and that's it. No more news I hope the OWP and PR will coming together in march 2012
Keep our fingers cross for more great news on march

kjdt102505

Jul 24, 2011
hi! anyone can help me? i a newbie in this forum. I'm a filipino and iwant to work as caregiver in canada. how will i start the process? thanks!

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
No your husband's TRV application won't affect your PR application. Your husband's application might be refused though because he has a PR application in process.

san_82 said:
It means ,it will effect my PR application ,may be my PR application got refusal because of it.?I M RIGHT

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Start a new topic so more people will be able to help you. Look for an employer willing to hire you from abroad considering processing times are longer especially from the Philippines. I talked with a Fil and she said it took her 24 months to process from the Philippines. Arghhhh!!!!! That's sooooooo long a wait. Very few employers (probably no employer) will wait that long unless the prospective employer is next of kin (kamag-anak).

kjdt102505 said:
hi! anyone can help me? i a newbie in this forum. I'm a filipino and iwant to work as caregiver in canada. how will i start the process? thanks!

Truegirl

Jan 30, 2012
Hi Guys.. Im newbie here and silent reader of all your posts.. :)
I am currently working as caregiver for 1month only.. I need to change employer as of the moment. My question is that, can i continue working in my current employer while waiting for the new LMO/work permit with my new employer? Or i need to stop 1st with my current employer before my new employer can file new LMO/work permit for me?
I hope someone can give me idea about this. Thank you very much in advance for all your reply and it is very much appreciated. :)

trisha

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
Hi guys!! Just wanna ask anyone who applied for trv in the philippines.. Did they give you a longer trv like the one who applied In buffalo..thanks!

Truegirl

Jan 30, 2012
trisha said:
Hi guys!! Just wanna ask anyone who applied for trv in the philippines.. Did they give you a longer trv like the one who applied In buffalo..thanks!
Hi Trisha, it depends on the date of your return flight. They will based on that. I processed the TRV of my friend last December, her return flight is on January 2012. The validity of visa that the embassy gave until Feb 2012 only.

mcdebe

Star Member
Feb 7, 2011
hi guys, i received my owp last Dec and was wondering why my family haven't received any kit yet? Do i have to call CIC about it? thanks!