+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
You can continue working with your present employer till you get you new WP. Note that you also have to give your employer notice before you start working for the new employer.

Truegirl said:
Hi Guys.. Im newbie here and silent reader of all your posts.. :)
I am currently working as caregiver for 1month only.. I need to change employer as of the moment. My question is that, can i continue working in my current employer while waiting for the new LMO/work permit with my new employer? Or i need to stop 1st with my current employer before my new employer can file new LMO/work permit for me?
I hope someone can give me idea about this. Thank you very much in advance for all your reply and it is very much appreciated. :)

Truegirl

Jan 30, 2012
job_seeker said:
You can continue working with your present employer till you get you new WP. Note that you also have to give your employer notice before you start working for the new employer.
Thanks so much for the reply Job_seeker. Yes, i already informed her about my plan.

trisha

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
@true girl: thanks for the reply! cause i think when u apply in buffalo they will give you trv based on the expiration of work permit..

trisha

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
@outlook2011: hi outlook2011!how was your vacation?can i ask you how lOng was the validity of your trv that was given to you when u applied for trv in the pgilippibes..thanks!

outlook2011

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
trisha said:
Hi guys!! Just wanna ask anyone who applied for trv in the philippines.. Did they give you a longer trv like the one who applied In buffalo..thanks!
I applied for TRV in Manila last Dec. 2011,visa expiration the same expiry date of my work permit.

outlook2011

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
trisha said:
@ outlook2011: hi outlook2011!how was your vacation?can i ask you how lOng was the validity of your trv that was given to you when u applied for trv in the pgilippibes..thanks!
They gave me visa valid Nov. 2012, because my work permit expires the same date. I applied for a multiple visa, I thought they will base on my passport expiry date but it's not.

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
trisha said:
Hi guys!! Just wanna ask anyone who applied for trv in the philippines.. Did they give you a longer trv like the one who applied In buffalo..thanks!
Just received my trv from manila. Are you applying for multiple or single re-entry? If multie, they will base it on your current work permit, i am not sure with the single re entry application.

outlook2011

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
mcdebe said:
hi guys, i received my owp last Dec and was wondering why my family haven't received any kit yet? Do i have to call CIC about it? thanks!
Hi, I got my OWP last Dec. too, and I got a letter from Vegreville that they will contact my family after 3 mos from the day that I received this letter. It means, sometime on March my family will receive an application forms.(LC2 kit). Hoping.

san_82

Jan 28, 2012
job_seeker said:
No your husband's TRV application won't affect your PR application. Your husband's application might be refused though because he has a PR application in process.
Actually,my employer is my husband's relative.that's why i can't say anythinng.he said ,he will apply my husband behalf of me that's why he take my tax return 's paper.I said,i already included my husband in my PR aplication.but he said", he hear from any immigration consultant nanny can apply her husband.and her husband will come 2 months' i do't know in which law he wants ' to apply for my husband.but i am sure it will effect @ my PR application.because i already applied for PR.i can't apply behalf of me. please give me your opinion

trisha

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
@berry11:thanks for the reply..what are the requirements for multiple entry is it also the same with single entry?i im going home this feb.

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
trisha said:
@ berry11:thanks for the reply..what are the requirements for multiple entry is it also the same with single entry?i im going home this feb.
The requirements are the same, the only difference is the amount. 3225 pesos for single re entry and 6450 for multiple.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Sorry did not quite understand what you're saying. What country are you from? Maybe start a thread different from this so other members who know more about these things can help out.

san_82 said:
Actually,my employer is my husband's relative.that's why i can't say anythinng.he said ,he will apply my husband behalf of me that's why he take my tax return 's paper.I said,i already included my husband in my PR aplication.but he said", he hear from any immigration consultant nanny can apply her husband.and her husband will come 2 months' i do't know in which law he wants ' to apply for my husband.but i am sure it will effect @ my PR application.because i already applied for PR.i can't apply behalf of me. please give me your opinion