Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah6Gh11lOdXIdENfdkpxZ3VnbS14MUt3VUNEYW1JaXc&hl=en_GB#gid=0
Hello Boyzone
Could you check the time line? Something happen, line is goes down, move out or something happens else, I can't understand anymore
I interesting in LC2 kits

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
Strikenannies said:
http://www.change.org/petitions/live-in-caregiver-program-in-canada-faster-1st-stage-of-approval-after-apply-for-pr-under-the-lcp-in-canada

just more 400 signatures,,,,
Hi strike nannies,

how are you? just because of this petitions and complains that we have i just heard recently that the gov't is studying the possibility of removing the immigrant thru live in caregiver program soon this will be changed into a super visa just like what we lately heard about the super visa given on grandparents here in canada, a 10years visa and renewable but sadly future live in caregivers that wish to come and work here in canada can no longer applied for permanent residence and bring their family here .i am not against with it to speed up our owp and pr processing time because i also signed the petition and because of this petition ottawa had introduced recently a pilot project to speed up the owp by an average of 3-6months,what i am saying is we should be very careful with our decisions..this may gain us a victory in our cause but somehow it may also bring the gov't to end this program in the future to avoid unbalanced and unproductive immigrants mostly from came from the Foreign workers dependants its SKILLED vs UNSKILLED Immigrants.I just hope that the gov't will not going to change the Immigrant thru LIC program...

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
LANDED..........
BOYZONE2 said:
Kalinka,

i dont exactly understand your question..i click the link and i don't understand what are you trying to ask me..

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Parekoi 2 mos counting still no kit i guess they are gonna follw the one on the letter i will wait 1 more month if nothing happens ill follow up,how's your application?

laranel

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BOYZONE2 said:
Hi strike nannies,

how are you? just because of this petitions and complains that we have i just heard recently that the gov't is studying the possibility of removing the immigrant thru live in caregiver program soon this will be changed into a super visa just like what we lately heard about the super visa given on grandparents here in canada, a 10years visa and renewable but sadly future live in caregivers that wish to come and work here in canada can no longer applied for permanent residence and bring their family here .i am not against with it to speed up our owp and pr processing time because i also signed the petition and because of this petition ottawa had introduced recently a pilot project to speed up the owp by an average of 3-6months,what i am saying is we should be very careful with our decisions..this may gain us a victory in our cause but somehow it may also bring the gov't to end this program in the future to avoid unbalanced and unproductive immigrants mostly from came from the Foreign workers dependants its SKILLED vs UNSKILLED Immigrants.I just hope that the gov't will not going to change the Immigrant thru LIC program...
thank you for the information BOYZONE.

that is so sad if the government is thinking of ending the LCP soon and future caregivers will no longer apply for residency here in Canada..

but what we are fighting is just to improve our situation here... the unstable processing of our papers is really frustrating... the wait is unending... and freezing our papers just because they are confuse on what to do with the program is really unfair...

whatever decisions they plan to make is beyond our control... i can just hope that they do it quick because i want to be with my family.

i'm still grateful that i made it here but my family is the first and foremost important to me...

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Your employer has no right to get the originals. If he wants copies, then you can give him photocopies. You should not give him your passport and any personal document that belongs to you and your WP is yours, and should be in your possession. he can not even apply for your husband's visa. Your husband will have to do that himself. Ask for your documents back in a nice way. What province are you in?

san_82 said:
Hi job_seeker,
i m new in this thread,i applied for open wp & PR in dec-2011.i have no good relation with my employer,he take my landing paper ,marriage certificate and extended WP.AND said ",he will apply my husband as vistor visa behalf of me.but i m worried may be he will give harm of me ,he has my all document,can he harm me.or may my husband come as vistor.please help

You did well my friend.

madpotato said:
Even he helps with your husband s visit visa, it s better to keep your original documents,.let s wait for job_seeker s opinion

darookie

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
BOYZONE2 said:
Hi strike nannies,

not much of a good news but yeah I agree with boyzone..

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
LANDED..........
Shelleonn said:
Parekoi 2 mos counting still no kit i guess they are gonna follw the one on the letter i will wait 1 more month if nothing happens ill follow up,how's your application?
Parekoi,
My friend told me that it took 2-3 months for manila office to send lc2 kit to your dependants most probably the lc2 kit was already been prepared by CEM for mailing to your dependants for sure FEBRUARY your dependants will received the kit gudluck parekoi! My application is still the same no upadate yet on my lc2 hopefully soon there will be good news thank u for asking

darookie

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
boyzone, Im just wondering how come CIC stopped the release of OWP?? to think they even posted on their website that OWP will be 18 months sooner.. I submitted mine december 2011. I have no problem in waiting I just want them to confirm that they had receive it.. Do you have any idea?

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
To Boyzone
Could you check time line please,
It is difficult to differentiate the information - what line to whom belongs
I want to enter the information on time line about my OWP, I received OWP Dec 10th 2011

san_82

Jan 28, 2012
Hi job_seeker
I gave photocopies of my marriage certificate,landing paper ,Extanded Wp that is valid upto feb 2014,and my passport;s photocopy ,and my tax acessment paper ,,can he use these paper's to cancelled or stop issue my OPEN WP or PR.i m in surrey,bc.i gave photocopies not orignal documents.please give me your opinion.

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
BOYZONE2 said:
Hi strike nannies,

HI Boyzone!!!

I'm glad to hear from you...I may agree with you but to be true, I believe if someone come to Canada to work as a caregiver, deserve respect, fairness and equal rights as any foreign person that comes here to work, study and even as a refugee. In the real life is not exactly how this works...

Caregivers have been being abused and discarded as nothing for so long, and beside Juana Tejada we barely had heard about anyone open their mouth and asking for rights in Canada. What I see and I still saw is that most of caregivers are afraid and scared about loosing their program and status in Canada if their ask for help. This should not happen.

We should be able to leave our abusive employers with out be scared and relief that we have a fair government that will support us if we need to.

And I understand that this program helps people that doesn't have any condition to immigrate, I'm one of those people, but to be true, If i knew that I would suffer how I suffer I would never had come in the first place. This is my opinion, please girls I'm not supporting the government stop the LCP, not at all. I just want them to improve it, but I believe that It's better stop with it them keep bringing people to be slaves here...It's not fair because when we come we plan to do it in 2 years and stay with our family again maybe in 3 but this NEVER happen and the government is making longer than that just because they do not have a PLAn....

Please let discuss this conversation and listen other opinions...Girls speak out!!!

gracey100

Oct 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys im apllying for trv,, do i need to send the Supplementary Information Form sheet? thank you so much

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
No. Keep the originals in a safe place where your employer has no access to them. If you've submitted your application for PR/OWP and all records and documents submitted with the applications are in order , you have nothing to worry about. Hopefully you get your OWP soon.

san_82 said:
Hi job_seeker
I gave photocopies of my marriage certificate,landing paper ,Extanded Wp that is valid upto feb 2014,and my passport;s photocopy ,and my tax acessment paper ,,can he use these paper's to cancelled or stop issue my OPEN WP or PR.i m in surrey,bc.i gave photocopies not orignal documents.please give me your opinion.

san_82

Jan 28, 2012
job_seeker said:
No. Keep the originals in a safe place where your employer has no access to them. If you've submitted your application for PR/OWP and all records and documents submitted with the applications are in order , you have nothing to worry about. Hopefully you get your OWP soon.
Thanks for help,yes i already submitted my all these document with my PR Application.i want to know if i apply my husband as vistor visa,its good for my application process or not? my husband can got this visa ?