Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
EbonyIvory said:
Thank you very much Christine,Ying, and BOYZONE!!!!!!! ;)
Hope you guys all doing well and thanks again for being with me within IMM issues by cheering me up all the time. ;)
Its not over yet but regardless that point i strongly feel I have got very nice friends. ;)
Hope things will be easier on us, Cheer up!!! ;)

Btw, me and my kids are being flood sufferers.
My place is flooded the day before and yesterday twice.
Some constuctions going on in front of the house for fixing the drainage system by city hall and labor workers from the insurance company are working on inside the house including packing our stuff. They say the renovation for the house will tak for 2 months.

Ebony,

Being you as a mother and a good provider for your kids makes me MORE to like you ebony...im happy for the progress each day in your life and your kids after you received your owp..i can't wait to see in your next post saying.."Good Life Canada".. :) :) :)
Good luck SUPER MOM!!!! GOD BLESS!!!

canela

Jun 24, 2010
Hello everyone!!
I just got the letter from CIC and did check my ECAS and shows:
We received your application for permanent residence on June 28, 2010.

We started processing your application on September 8, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on March 11, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on January 23, 2012

Right now i´m back home, coz I came to visit my daughter, also I did aplied for her student visa few days ag and they asked for medical check whichwe did as well.... i don´t know if those medical results count as the medical check that they request for the permanent resident.... now im happy and confuse.... don´t know what to think......

daphneleila

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canela said:
Hello everyone!!
I just got the letter from CIC and did check my ECAS and shows:
We received your application for permanent residence on June 28, 2010.

We started processing your application on September 8, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on March 11, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on January 23, 2012

Right now i´m back home, coz I came to visit my daughter, also I did aplied for her student visa few days ag and they asked for medical check whichwe did as well.... i don´t know if those medical results count as the medical check that they request for the permanent resident.... now im happy and confuse.... don´t know what to think......

HELLO FORUMER'S

cONGRATS Canela and to everyone who got decision made on their application, it's good to see CIC is doing their job especially those of 2010 applicants, Canela can I ask what are the requirements for student visa, I'm about to apply one for my son. Thanks in advance God Bless ! :)

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Berry11 said:
Hi ! I'm good, thanks. How r u ?
I haven't started looking for jobs yet cause i am currently here in the philippines, visiting my family. But regarding your question. Yes, you should put your BC registry number just to be sure because some employer asks for ur. It is a guarantee that you indeed are certified rca. ;)
Hi berry11 how's your vacation?did your family recieve lc2 kit already?hope to hear good news from you,we are 2 mos down from the time the first stage approval letter came hope it will come soon

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats mrs just tiis and canela nice to hear something is going on at cic its been quite this january about the pilot project owp hope its not just a christmas present from cic, they change the rule last month they should stick with it

kyzel29

Star Member
Aug 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY 2012
Doc's Request.
AUG. 2012
AOR Received.
NOV. 7, 2012
Med's Request
JUNE 2015
Med's Done....
JUNE 25, 2015
Interview........
SEPTEMBER 30, 2015
Passport Req..
JUNE 2015
VISA ISSUED...
SOON :)
LANDED..........
SOON :)
is anybody receive the kit???our is already 1month last jan.22.when the cic approved the sponsorship..but until now there is no kit coming....

deira

Sep 27, 2011
Guys please help me... do i really need a booking ticket before i can apply for TRV in buffalo..thanks

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
http://www.change.org/petitions/live-in-caregiver-program-in-canada-faster-1st-stage-of-approval-after-apply-for-pr-under-the-lcp-in-canada

just more 400 signatures,,,,

san_82

Jan 28, 2012
Hi job_seeker,
i m new in this thread,i applied for open wp & PR in dec-2011.i have no good relation with my employer,he take my landing paper ,marriage certificate and extended WP.AND said ",he will apply my husband as vistor visa behalf of me.but i m worried may be he will give harm of me ,he has my all document,can he harm me.or may my husband come as vistor.please help

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
san_82 said:
Hi job_seeker,
i m new in this thread,i applied for open wp & PR in dec-2011.i have no good relation with my employer,he take my landing paper ,marriage certificate and extended WP.AND said ",he will apply my husband as vistor visa behalf of me.but i m worried may be he will give harm of me ,he has my all document,can he harm me.or may my husband come as vistor.please help
When you applied for you OWP and PR,did you apply for your husband (as your dependent)?these are your personal documents,I do not think is good to give them to somebody else for any purpose

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
Shelleonn said:
Hi berry11 how's your vacation?did your family recieve lc2 kit already?hope to hear good news from you,we are 2 mos down from the time the first stage approval letter came hope it will come soon
Hi! How r u? My dependent hasn't received any yet, i am hoping this feb, my dependent's going to receive something...

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
san_82 said:
i appliyed on dec/20/2011.i also applied my husband as depanded
Even he helps with your husband s visit visa, it s better to keep your original documents,.let s wait for job_seeker s opinion