+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
lyvly said:
y sooo quieettt????..lol...everrryybbbooddyy goinn job huntinnn???come here in alberta lotz ov job hiirrr..when I called cic dec 5 and heard that my OWP has been approved,,i applied to ddifferent jobs b4 my work permit arrived.. lolzz.. now currently hunting for second job(part time).. jus checkin here folks.. I miss this forum and all the woes of LICs..Well,, looks like a tooth is for tooth..we got our OWP but the processing time frame is stretching even longer..and not even lots of AIP news here.. Did they stop processing?..My friend single October applicant has no news yet and so as my married friend who is a June applicant...

Everyone, lets not stop the petition..Its our only way to see light in our hopes..
oh my! What is happening. This is stressing me out. Wish to apply at Cic and help them process the application. Lol! ;D

Mrs. Just Tiis

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
mrmaan said:
need help . i got my owp but there is still one condition on it that says "untill not authorized, must not attend any educational institution or take any kind of professional traing course. but i want ot be an electrition .for that i may have to go to school in future. what should i do?

That's true. Work permits allow you to work. Student permits allow you to go to school. That's why you need to apply for a student permit.

mybhabyu

Nov 22, 2010
lyvly said:
y sooo quieettt????..lol...everrryybbbooddyy goinn job huntinnn???come here in alberta lotz ov job hiirrr..when I called cic dec 5 and heard that my OWP has been approved,,i applied to ddifferent jobs b4 my work permit arrived.. lolzz.. now currently hunting for second job(part time).. jus checkin here folks.. I miss this forum and all the woes of LICs..Well,, looks like a tooth is for tooth..we got our OWP but the processing time frame is stretching even longer..and not even lots of AIP news here.. Did they stop processing?..My friend single October applicant has no news yet and so as my married friend who is a June applicant...

Everyone, lets not stop the petition..Its our only way to see light in our hopes..
what kind of new job you have right now??im planning to move there soon,but still undecided..

chuchay

Star Member
May 18, 2011
worriedme:( said:
i recieved my open work permit first week of jan.. but they says when i call them they issued my OWP dec 21 2011 but the thing is "theres a remarks on my OWP what is meaning of that?is somebody know? "remarks : pending LIC APR........
when did you send your application?I have a friend who submitted hers on the first week of dec but still waiting.

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Kalinka said:
I open new topic for PR applicants 2010 - Live-in caregiver PR applicants for 2010 time line - Please applicants 2010 let come together and share our time lines. Thank you very much
I don't know what to ask :( I wish I could submit my application on March 2nd but today I called CRA they said they start to taxes on Feb.11th every year and I can't get option C printout 4 weeks after that and takes one week to get here , that means I have to submit my application on March 16th instead. And I think it's not fair at all that my friend got OWP within 3 weeks! Nov. 2011 and she got it before Xmas! I wish I got it that fast too!! Freedom...

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2011/ob370.asp

Anybody has read this? Is it good or bad?

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Kalinka said:
http://www.change.org/petitions/live-in-caregiver-program-in-canada-faster-1st-stage-of-approval-after-apply-for-pr-under-the-lcp-in-canada
Thank you who signed the petition. Now is 583 signs
We need more ::)
595 now

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
I send my PR & Open Wp in dec/2011.i check @online and hotline but there is nothing for me .i sooo stressed to know when i got open wp?.please any one help .

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aman82 said:
I send my PR & Open Wp in dec/2011.i check @ online and hotline but there is nothing for me .i sooo stressed to know when i got open wp?.please any one help .
Wait up to 3 mos they are gonna assess your application first to see if your application is complete and you finish the live in caregiver program,you are gonna get it soon not like us who wait for 18 mos to get our owp

sophieme

Dec 14, 2011
lyvly said:

Hi everyone

We should sign up the petition as soon as possible.

Recent news: Tuition rebates for 310,000 Ontario students to start in January

Why ?? Because The students' group presented a 40,000-signature petition to the legislature asking that the $423-million annual cost of the rebate program be used to pay for a 13 per cent reduction in tuition fees for everyone.

So that's do it. Our PR is long processing time. We don't know when our family will get together. Take action.

Mrs. Just Tiis

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
Aman82 said:
I send my PR & Open Wp in dec/2011.i check @ online and hotline but there is nothing for me .i sooo stressed to know when i got open wp?.please any one help .
I don't want to be mean, but FYI, the 2010 applicants waited for an average of 15-18 mos. Patience is a virtue. You will have yours pretty soon.

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
Mrs. Just Tiis said:
I don't want to be mean, but FYI, the 2010 applicants waited for an average of 15-18 mos. Patience is a virtue. You will have yours pretty soon.

I agree... I understand that the new applicants want to move on and get another job already... But just wait and don't stress yoursel out too much... You are lucky there is already this "pilot project" when you applied.
Unlike the rest if us here who was tortured for almost 2 years...

gracey100

Oct 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can somebody help me how to apply for TRV im from vancouver. I already had the application form but there are some questios that i dont know how to answer.. thank you so much and GOdbless

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gracey100 said:
can somebody help me how to apply for TRV im from vancouver. I already had the application form but there are some questios that i dont know how to answer.. thank you so much and GOdbless
How can we answer your questions if you don't post here. peace (-:

I applied in Buffalo I'm from Toronto and it took 16 days only. and my friend in Victoria BC applied in Buffalo too and it only takes her 32 days.... see here: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/visas/trv-apply_demande-vrt.aspx?view=d