+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

worriedme:(

Dec 8, 2011
i recieved my open work permit first week of jan.. but they says when i call them they issued my OWP dec 21 2011 but the thing is "theres a remarks on my OWP what is meaning of that?is somebody know? "remarks : pending LIC APR........

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
worriedme:( said:
i recieved my open work permit first week of jan.. but they says when i call them they issued my OWP dec 21 2011 but the thing is "theres a remarks on my OWP what is meaning of that?is somebody know? "remarks : pending LIC APR........
Congret!no more worries

stress_27

Star Member
May 27, 2011
Birdy said:
What is 'IMPLY' status? :eek:
IMPLIED STATUS means when u apply for OWP/PR and ur current WP expires during the process, then is when ure on implied status, u vcan continue to work for the same employer and pay ur taxes until you get ur OWP frm CIC

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
stress_27 said:
IMPLIED STATUS means when u apply for OWP/PR and ur current WP expires during the process, then is when ure on implied status, u vcan continue to work for the same employer and pay ur taxes until you get ur OWP frm CIC
Thank you , so much

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
y sooo quieettt????..lol...everrryybbbooddyy goinn job huntinnn???come here in alberta lotz ov job hiirrr..when I called cic dec 5 and heard that my OWP has been approved,,i applied to ddifferent jobs b4 my work permit arrived.. lolzz.. now currently hunting for second job(part time).. jus checkin here folks.. I miss this forum and all the woes of LICs..Well,, looks like a tooth is for tooth..we got our OWP but the processing time frame is stretching even longer..and not even lots of AIP news here.. Did they stop processing?..My friend single October applicant has no news yet and so as my married friend who is a June applicant...

Everyone, lets not stop the petition..Its our only way to see light in our hopes..

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
lyvly said:
y sooo quieettt????..lol...everrryybbbooddyy goinn job huntinnn???come here in alberta lotz ov job hiirrr..when I called cic dec 5 and heard that my OWP has been approved,,i applied to ddifferent jobs b4 my work permit arrived.. lolzz.. now currently hunting for second job(part time).. jus checkin here folks.. I miss this forum and all the woes of LICs..Well,, looks like a tooth is for tooth..we got our OWP but the processing time frame is stretching even longer..and not even lots of AIP news here.. Did they stop processing?..My friend single October applicant has no news yet and so as my married friend who is a June applicant...

Everyone, lets not stop the petition..Its our only way to see light in our hopes..
Welcome home ;D

mrmaan

Nov 9, 2011
need help . i got my owp but there is still one condition on it that says "untill not authorized, must not attend any educational institution or take any kind of professional traing course. but i want ot be an electrition .for that i may have to go to school in future. what should i do?

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
I open new topic for PR applicants 2010 - Live-in caregiver PR applicants for 2010 time line - Please applicants 2010 let come together and share our time lines. Thank you very much