+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Kalinka said:
Vacation was paid, yes.
BUT you could count this vacation IF you worked before vacation 1 year (it is rules)
So just check when you had this paid vacation and you could count 2 weeks paid vacation after 1 year working for employer
So am I good to submit on March 2 nd I went to visit my family after 1 year working with them .
Thank you

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
I am too same situation friend,i applied on Dec/12/2011.I call to cic ,they said ,you can got Open work permit middle or end of March.but the did't open my file yet.I am married ,my friend said,your application takes too much time as compare to single applicant.

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
Aman82 said:
I am too same situation friend,i applied on Dec/12/2011.I call to cic ,they said ,you can got Open work permit middle or end of March.but the did't open my file yet.I am married ,my friend said,your application takes too much time as compare to single applicant.
Can u check ur status online?I called them too,they did say when I can get my OWP,just said my file has t opened yet

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
No ,i did't got anything at online.i called then ",he said,your file has't open but i think you will got open wp upto march,because of new changes in LCP.

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
I am caregiver,i applied for PR+Open wp.I have one question,May i go to USA for visit to my relative.can i got visa if i applied.please share anyone experience,what document i should have to submit.

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Aman82 said:
No ,i did't got anything at online.i called then ",he said,your file has't open but i think you will got open wp upto march,because of new changes in LCP.
He meant good change ? Or what changed ?