+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

outlook2011

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
gracey100 said:
can somebody help me how to apply for TRV im from vancouver. I already had the application form but there are some questios that i dont know how to answer.. thank you so much and GOdbless
@gracey 100, please post the number of the questions that you don't know, maybe in that way, we can help you. I applied TRV in Manila Office, and takes like 7 working days.

darookie

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
madpotato said:
I was wondering why nobody says that they get OWP these days?
\

that's what im thinking too.. :'( i submitted my application december 12 and until now they're claiming that they haven't receive my application yet.. :(
funny that after Jason Kenney posted something about the caregivers in CIC website that's the time they stop working on the applications AGAIN! :( :( :(

chuchay

Star Member
May 18, 2011
darookie said:
\

that's what im thinking too.. :'( i submitted my application december 12 and until now they're claiming that they haven't receive my application yet.. :(
funny that after Jason Kenney posted something about the caregivers in CIC website that's the time they stop working on the applications AGAIN! :( :( :(
darookie.I know you.hahahahah ;D

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
darookie said:
\

What do u mean by not received you document?they have not opened yet or ur document still not in CIC?

darookie

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
madpotato said:
What do u mean by not received you document?they have not opened yet or ur document still not in CIC?
i mailed my applications December 11 and according to Canada post tracking number they got it december 12. Im checking my status online and by phone everyday but until now its not in their system.. I talked to their agent and was told that they're keeping all the files in 1 room until they are ready to open/process it.. i asked them when can they process my application and the usual answer is they don't know and they can't give me an estimated time. :'(

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
darookie said:
i mailed my applications December 11 and according to Canada post tracking number they got it december 12. Im checking my status online and by phone everyday but until now its not in their system.. I talked to their agent and was told that they're keeping all the files in 1 room until they are ready to open/process it.. i asked them when can they process my application and the usual answer is they don't know and they can't give me an estimated time. :'(
Patient ,patient!oh no!

darookie

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
madpotato said:
darookie said:
Patient ,patient!oh no!

I fully understand that I have no choice but to wait.. it's just that i want a confirmation from CIC that they received my documents.. Waiting will be much easier if you know your waiting for something.. anyway this whole crap is just a waiting game... might as well play with it..

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
darookie said:
I fully understand that I have no choice but to wait.. it's just that i want a confirmation from CIC that they received my documents.. Waiting will be much easier if you know your waiting for something.. anyway this whole crap is just a waiting game... might as well play with it..
Where r u ? I am in Edmonton,probably they r updating some good news today which is thusday

karri

Dec 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2012
Hello guys, I am about to submit my OWP/PR application but i need to clarify a few things.
1. Do I need to request a police certificate in canada or should i send the original one i have from my country?
2. Do i have to submit month by month time sheets, i have already completed 22 months and wanted to apply using option 2.

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
darookie said:
they must have a building full of Application by now if they just file every application they received.

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
HI,
I am too same time line ,send application on second week of dec/2011.but no any news regarding OPW.They guys said",they do't have any info about my application.

darookie

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
madpotato said:
Where r u ? I am in Edmonton,probably they r updating some good news today which is thusday
I'm from Edmonton too.. Millwoods area.. I'm hoping for the best too.. ;D

anyway im having problem here, I cant post anything not unless im going to hit the quote button.. can somebody help me plssss.. :)

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
darookie said:
I'm from Edmonton too.. Millwoods area.. I'm hoping for the best too.. ;D

anyway im having problem here, I cant post anything not unless im going to hit the quote button.. can somebody help me plssss.. :)
I'm in millwoods too. Unemployed and loving it. :D