+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stress_27 said:
@ honeysweetie i need ur help in applyin for re-entry visa....im frm toronto too, the application for temporary resident visa made outside of canada form..question 7 ur status wud b temporary foregin woker n the dates n details of visit to canada...i guess u choose b and put in canada and do we need to full the schedule 1 application for a temporary resident visa made outside of canada and family information and we go to bank and make a draft payable to receiver general.... thxs in advance i no its alot of questions, bt if u can help me i will really appreciate it...thxs again...waiting for ur answers
Yes: CANADA then Worker... FAmily Information you have to include that. But the Schedule 1 you will submit and fill that IF you answered YES to any questions 3 to 7 of the BACKGROUND INFORMATION in the IMM5257. Yes you will go to the Bank and and ask a Bank Draft Payable to "RECEIVER GENERAL CANADA" and write your name at the back of the cheque. Good luck (-:

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
riaivy1980 said:
thanks birdie! I hope they are working on our papers now. Goodluck on your application. Make a copy of everything that you will be sending to CIC. Just in case! ;D
Thank you! I'll do that I will send in March tho but yeah good luck for us too:)
What do u mean pilot project is gone !! Don't u think it's not fair for us?? If ppl before us got it !

HONEYGIRL

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 27 2015
Doc's Request.
Aug.4 2015
AOR Received.
July 3 2015
File Transfer...
Aug.12 2015 plus SA ...in process Aug.15. 2015
Med's Done....
May 8 2015
Passport Req..
Sept.1 2015 sent Sept 2 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Birdy said:
Thank you, and need to put Internet receipt in the envelope right?
i pay in the bank and i put in the envelop with my application but i dunno the internet receipt sorry

Cjoie28

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2010
Birdy said:
Thank you, and need to put Internet receipt in the envelope right?
Yeah you should put the the print out receipt when paying thru online. They need that for reference to confirm the payment online. Good luck!

stress_27

Star Member
May 27, 2011
honeysweetie said:
Yes: CANADA then Worker... FAmily Information you have to include that. But the Schedule 1 you will submit and fill that IF you answered YES to any questions 3 to 7 of the BACKGROUND INFORMATION in the IMM5257. Yes you will go to the Bank and and ask a Bank Draft Payable to "RECEIVER GENERAL CANADA" and write your name at the back of the cheque. Good luck (-:
thxs again Honeysweetie....another question for you DETAIL OF VISIT TO CANADA, you choose (b) with is other and state PR WAITING, do we need to answer 2 and 3. DO I NEED LETTER FRM EMPLOYER AND BANK STATEMENT? This the mailing address:
Canadain Consulate General
Immigration Regional Program Centre
P.O. Box 660
Fort Erie, Ontario
L2A 6R6

Do i registered my application

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stress_27 said:
thxs again Honeysweetie....another question for you DETAIL OF VISIT TO CANADA, you choose (b) with is other and state PR WAITING, do we need to answer 2 and 3. DO I NEED LETTER FRM EMPLOYER AND BANK STATEMENT? This the mailing address:
Canadain Consulate General
Immigration Regional Program Centre
P.O. Box 660
Fort Erie, Ontario
L2A 6R6

Do i registered my application
I didn't indicate my PR waiting rather I clicked OTHER and then I put "TO CONTINUE WORKING AS LIVEIN CAREGIVER" YEs no. 2 will be FROM"the date you signed your form" TO "the date your OWP validity" then number 3. I put my Bank Account savings amount my friend put her Monthly salary. YEs you need a letter from your employer. You do NOT need a BAnk STatement. YEs that's the mailing address. I did registered using signature required. But I suggest just used REGISTERED MAIL without signature required using NATIONAL expresspost. The post office might say that it should be REGIONAL because the address is in Canada. WHat I did was I printed the mailing instructions and let them read it and then they let me mailed it the way it supposed to be as NATIONAL post and don't forget to include a self address envelope too putting your name on the TO: section.. Good luck!

stress_27

Star Member
May 27, 2011
honeysweetie said:
I didn't indicate my PR waiting rather I clicked OTHER and then I put "TO CONTINUE WORKING AS LIVEIN CAREGIVER" YEs no. 2 will be FROM"the date you signed your form" TO "the date your OWP validity" then number 3. I put my Bank Account savings amount my friend put her Monthly salary. YEs you need a letter from your employer. You do NOT need a BAnk STatement. YEs that's the mailing address. I did registered using signature required. But I suggest just used REGISTERED MAIL without signature required using NATIONAL expresspost. The post office might say that it should be REGIONAL because the address is in Canada. WHat I did was I printed the mailing instructions and let them read it and then they let me mailed it the way it supposed to be as NATIONAL post and don't forget to include a self address envelope too putting your name on the TO: section.. Good luck!
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH

darookie

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
riaivy1980 said:
hi! Yes, proud to be pinoy. ;D PM me. Maybe some other time? This week is just brutally cold to go out. Hehe! My employer just release me last Friday and 2 weeks ago I've submitted my OWP/ PR. And if pilot project is gone then I'll be doomed.
are you free february 8-12.. my friend is coming over from fortmc and some of my friends here in Edmonton.

talked to an agent this morning and they told me they're trying to finish 2010 applicants until march.. I asked them if my application will be included he told me he's not sure and to call back sometime April and probably my documents are still in the mail room.. Honestly I don't feel good about this.. Have you applied for EI?

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
darookie said:
are you free february 8-12.. my friend is coming over from fortmc and some of my friends here in Edmonton.

talked to an agent this morning and they told me they're trying to finish 2010 applicants until march.. I asked them if my application will be included he told me he's not sure and to call back sometime April and probably my documents are still in the mail room.. Honestly I don't feel good about this.. Have you applied for EI?
Oh no!that does not match what our minister Jason said.Even for these 2010 applicants,how come no good news from them which also can cheer me up!come on!

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
darookie said:

yeah, sure! I'll find time. I just applied for an EI last Tuesday. I am just Not sure if until when I will receive EI because my work permit will expire march 28, 2012. So, what's with the pilot project? Is it still on? Or what? To think that Cic haven't finish processing 2010. Ayayay.... :(

darookie

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
riaivy1980 said:
yeah, sure! I'll find time. I just applied for an EI last Tuesday. I am just Not sure if until when I will receive EI because my work permit will expire march 28, 2012. So, what's with the pilot project? Is it still on? Or what? To think that Cic haven't finish processing 2010. Ayayay.... :(
YEY! :) i really want to meet friends as im sooooo bored!

you should've renewed your WP before your employer released you. :(

I told the agent that according to their website it would be 18 months sooner for OWP.. he told me they're trying their best to finish it March.. How in the world can they finish it if they're not processing OWP again.. I just don't want to argue with them as I know it wont make sense anyway.

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
darookie said:
YEY! :) i really want to meet friends as im sooooo bored!

you should've renewed your WP before your employer released you. :(

I told the agent that according to their website it would be 18 months sooner for OWP.. he told me they're trying their best to finish it March.. How in the world can they finish it if they're not processing OWP again.. I just don't want to argue with them as I know it wont make sense anyway.
the couple that I'm with don't need a caregiver anymore as the wife is well and back to work months before this. And me applying for OWP/ PR makes them think that I am well off that's why they let me go already. Which I understand.