+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

bitoyzz

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Jepoy0424 said:
Anyone from toronto already got new jobs?? got my owp but having a hard time finding a job..
post your resume online and apply in person too (walk-in).. make your cv maximum 2pages only ...good luck..

chuchay

Star Member
May 18, 2011
Jepoy0424 said:
Anyone from toronto already got new jobs?? got my owp but having a hard time finding a job..
me! hahaha..I got a job in downtown Toronto.will start training tomorrow until I'm offcially resigned from my employer ;D

chuchay

Star Member
May 18, 2011
madpotato said:
Congt!courious your job, would you like to share? ;D
sure.It is a waitress job.I'll use it as experience to move to a better job.Doesnt pay much but the tips really help ;D

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,.Im going back home for vacation.And I getting reentry visa as soon as I arrive in the PHILIPPINES. I saw this link on the Phil.gc.ca...So I think I can pay in BANK DRAFTS IN ANY BANK HERE IN CANADA? Correct me pls if im wrong..thanks.. http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/fees-frais.aspx?view=d

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
katrin said:
Hi guys,.Im going back home for vacation.And I getting reentry visa as soon as I arrive in the PHILIPPINES. I saw this link on the Phil.gc.ca...So I think I can pay in BANK DRAFTS IN ANY BANK HERE IN CANADA? Correct me pls if im wrong..thanks.. http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/fees-frais.aspx?view=d
Get it in any bank in the phillipines if you get re entry there i use to get managers check payable to canadian embassy manila which i think is 3 thousand plus pesos

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Shelleon_ oh I GOT already BANK DRAFTS HERE..But you think its ok? Coz i already GOT BANK DRAFTS..

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cardcraw said:
Me too, jobs are hard to find. I have been seeking and no such luck.
go to SRGhr staffing agency they will find you a Job quicker, I get my job from them. Goodluck!

marshmallow

Star Member
Nov 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 (April 26, 2010) : LC2 (March 07, 2011)
AOR Received.
LC2 : April 06, 2011 (letter date: March 24, 2011)
Med's Request
31-10-2012
Med's Done....
12-12-2012
Interview........
05-06-2013 (LC1)
Passport Req..
03-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-08-2013
Hello Everyone!!!!

Can anyone help us?? .... we submitted the additional documents to CIC last december and since then I've been checking ECAS everyday (even if I know it's still holiday break) but still no update. I asked my hubby to call CIC last week to personally ask for an update and guess what they told my hubby that they are asking for some documents, and when my he told them he already submitted them last december the agent told them they are still assessing the application?? I'm confused because it does not coincide with the article in their website about the pilot project and worried that the documents are together with the new applications in their "mail room"... Do you guys think it's best to e-mail Mr. Kenney regarding this issue or to contact Atty. Fabregas to help us... We are so lost..... :'(

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
hardwokerAngel said:
go to SRGhr staffing agency they will find you a Job quicker, I get my job from them. Goodluck!
Hi angel,how are you doing these days ? Do u enjoy ur new job?hope everything goes well for you !
I am in Edmonton,do you think I can find SRGhr here? Is that a website you need to register or a walkin office? If the latter,how much money I need to pay? Thank you so much! :-*

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
katrin said:
@ Shelleon_ oh I GOT already BANK DRAFTS HERE..But you think its ok? Coz i already GOT BANK DRAFTS..
Im not sure if the bank draft here is ok to use in the phil but in the website of phil embassy it said there that payable with any bank,you can refund that one if its not ok and get a payable check in any phillipine bank