Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 06,2010
Hello all,
I have a question about LCP, I hope I get a lot of response.

I am expecting now, me and hubby is looking forward to hire a live-in nanny from my home country Philippines. I know it takes 16 onths or longer but that is fine. I would like to get/hire my mom to look after her grandaughter. She is 56 y.o. now, unemployed but takes care of a friends' kid that lives in our house. She is taking care of him since birth up to now he is 6 or 7,his dad works in a call Center. My question is, would she be approved as a nanny if we will hire her?She's not being paid for taking good care of the kid,its all free,he is being treated as a grandkid. Aside from a reference from the father of the kid,what else could we provide?Thanks a lot in advance.

poknat

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
http://www.filipinoonlinetvcanada.com/balitang-vancouver.html

watch balitang vancouver... about LCP long processing interview...

just browse the site and search for balitang vancouver new edition part 1 october 26,2011

kishia

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21, 2010
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Med's Request
Aug 29, 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 18, 2012
Interview........
Dec 19, 2012 @ CIC Vancouver
Passport Req..
Nov 27, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 07, 2013
LANDED..........
Dec 19, 2012 @ CIC Vancouver
@ sydneywhite:

Congratulations!!! ;)

@ marshmallow:

Did your husband ( LC1 ) get his OWP? keep us posted pls...thanks & good luck! ;)

@ destiny14:

Did you update your ecas? Good luck! ;)

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
abisehiyo said:
Hello all,
I have a question about LCP, I hope I get a lot of response.

I am expecting now, me and hubby is looking forward to hire a live-in nanny from my home country Philippines. I know it takes 16 onths or longer but that is fine. I would like to get/hire my mom to look after her grandaughter. She is 56 y.o. now, unemployed but takes care of a friends' kid that lives in our house. She is taking care of him since birth up to now he is 6 or 7,his dad works in a call Center. My question is, would she be approved as a nanny if we will hire her?She's not being paid for taking good care of the kid,its all free,he is being treated as a grandkid. Aside from a reference from the father of the kid,what else could we provide?Thanks a lot in advance.
Why you don't just apply for this new super visa in December? it's easier and faster! She can come with 10 years visa and stay here for 2 years with out get off from the country.

lucyfun

Jul 14, 2011
Strikenannies said:
Lucyfun- IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE FEW CAREGIVERS THAT ARE MAY APPLICANTS HAD EMAILED ME ON FACEBOOK SAYING THAT THEY DIDNT RECEIVED ANYTHING OR THEIR FAMILY BUT WHEN THEY CALL CIC THEY SAID THAT THEIR OWP WILL COME SOON.

IS IT LC2 PRE REQUISITE FOR OWP?

WHAT CIC WILL DO WITH ALL MARRIED CAREGIVERS THAT IS WAITING FOR PR AND THEIR FAMILY HAVENT RECEIVED ANYTHING?
So sorry my dear I have no idea about that! :(
Only being a good girl wish wessten and easten gods bless us We are so helpless........
Really confused by this DISORDERED system..........
pls God helps pls God helps.......

auroragirl

Oct 27, 2011
faithangel said:
Hi auroragirl...what is CAIP code all about? im just wondering because i have 3friends sent their application later than mine and the same single they gor their owp and interview letter already...
Hi, Faithangel:
What does CAIP code mean? The letter came from CASE PROCESSING CENTRE, 6212-55TH AVENUE, VEGREVILLE, AB T9C 1W5

faithangel

Sep 27, 2011
auroragirl said:
Hi, Faithangel:
What does CAIP code mean? The letter came from CASE PROCESSING CENTRE, 6212-55TH AVENUE, VEGREVILLE, AB T9C 1W5
I did not receive any letter yet, not even call from CIC... So I am worried because every time I call the agent will say I need to wait till January because that when my application reach 18months on process... So disappointing because why some later than mine got already... :( :( :(

auroragirl

Oct 27, 2011
faithangel said:
I did not receive any letter yet, not even call from CIC... So I am worried because every time I call the agent will say I need to wait till January because that when my application reach 18months on process... So disappointing because why some later than mine got already... :( :( :(
You are almost there! just two more month...

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
bluebabe14 said:
any november 2010 applicants here? have u received any updates or kit for ur dependents yet?
hi when did CIC received your pr/owp application? im a nov 2010 too. i recv Client Update form last August 2011. nothing else.

some May 2010 applicants havent recv LC2 kit too. just hang on.

marshmallow

Star Member
Nov 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 (April 26, 2010) : LC2 (March 07, 2011)
AOR Received.
LC2 : April 06, 2011 (letter date: March 24, 2011)
Med's Request
31-10-2012
Med's Done....
12-12-2012
Interview........
05-06-2013 (LC1)
Passport Req..
03-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-08-2013
kishia said:
@ sydneywhite:

Congratulations!!! ;)

@ marshmallow:

Did your husband ( LC1 ) get his OWP? keep us posted pls...thanks & good luck! ;)

@ destiny14:

Did you update your ecas? Good luck! ;)
Thanks KIshia... :D
congrats to all :D...... at least we now know they did not put our papers in their vault...... been checking my hubby's status on ecas... no change yet.. hopefully this week...... CIC rcvd his application april 29th.... i'll keep you guys posted!!!!!!

bluebabe14

Nov 7, 2011
wsongco said:
hi when did CIC received your pr/owp application? im a nov 2010 too. i recv Client Update form last August 2011. nothing else.

some May 2010 applicants havent recv LC2 kit too. just hang on.
hi, i sent my application on sept , they start processing on nov 15, 2010...i did not receive any client updates yet nor LC2 kit for my spouse.
im still waiting though....thanks :D

tayme

Star Member
Feb 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rosellyalung said:
@ tayme- i renewed my passport last may and i readily sent to them a copy of my passport thru mail, iam an august applicant with dependents
Hoping we can have our opw soon....

tayme

Star Member
Feb 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kishia said:
tayme,

thank you! send your new passport # to CIC so that you can have your owp/pr soon...

Good luck! :)
I did fax it this morning....hope i can have a good news for the next few days...

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.