+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

mja_AI

Oct 5, 2011
wsongco said:
hi faithangel try to order CAIP code why till now as single applicant didnt recv owp.
To boyzone, can you please ask also if they CIC will have a new program to LIC since they announce the program for parents ang grand parents visa.
Thanks

Since i got a letter from CIC client update form that i send last Aug 18 Recv Aug 23. I have no idea if they recv it bec until now cant view it on my Ecas if they recv the document. Anybody here who send client update form have an update on your Ecas?
i also got update form last august but don't have any idea if they receive it...no update on my ecas...

auroragirl

Oct 27, 2011
wsongco said:
hi faithangel try to order CAIP code why till now as single applicant didnt recv owp.
To boyzone, can you please ask also if they CIC will have a new program to LIC since they announce the program for parents ang grand parents visa.
Thanks

Since i got a letter from CIC client update form that i send last Aug 18 Recv Aug 23. I have no idea if they recv it bec until now cant view it on my Ecas if they recv the document. Anybody here who send client update form have an update on your Ecas?
I sent client update form on July 2011 to CIC . There is nothing change on my Ecas except' in process'.

HONEYGIRL

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 27 2015
Doc's Request.
Aug.4 2015
AOR Received.
July 3 2015
File Transfer...
Aug.12 2015 plus SA ...in process Aug.15. 2015
Med's Done....
May 8 2015
Passport Req..
Sept.1 2015 sent Sept 2 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
applelove said:
Hello beautiful ladies, I have a question! I have been trying to phone CIC for a couple of days now! I'm trying everyday and can't get a hold of them! It's always busy and sooooooo annoying big time! I'm moving to other city in a couple of days and would like to speak to an agent, and I won't just do it online because their system suck and it's not accurate as what most of you told us here that they messed up! I want to change my address by speaking to an agent! I'm a September 2010 applicant and moving to other city 1st week of December! It's frustrating that I can't reach them!
applelove u can go to local cic in ur place they will change it for u i done that before

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
For who had received a client update history and sent back to Vengreville after July.

I had received the same letter, even 2x, when I called CIC asking if they had received it, they said to me that it's impossible to know because they are opening letters received in Vengreville on July 12.

So if you send your update after July 12, forget about it. They even didn't open your letter yet.

tayme

Star Member
Feb 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received a call from cic yesterday they ask me to fax my passport number. When i submitted opw/pr I enclosed my passport which was valid that time, now when I got my new one(renewed) I didnt bother sending it to them. Anyone here have the same concern like mine? Will this affect the processing. I hope they are just waiting for this info.

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
i think they need your new passport to determine the validity of your owp. Its advisable to always update CIC whenever we have changes or new documents to update. For sure CIC just waiting for your new passport to issue your owp. Fax it asap. Goodluck!

tayme

Star Member
Feb 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wsongco said:
i think they need your new passport to determine the validity of your owp. Its advisable to always update CIC whenever we have changes or new documents to update. For sure CIC just waiting for your new passport to issue your owp. Fax it asap. Goodluck!
@Wasongco....Thank you

tayme

Star Member
Feb 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I cheked my ecas few minutes ago i can see the in process underlined word...tried clicking it it says

Your session has expired due to inactivity or an incorrect page request
For security reason we ask that you please login again.

Tried several times still the same...what's going on???

bluebabe14

Nov 7, 2011
tayme said:
I cheked my ecas few minutes ago i can see the in process underlined word...tried clicking it it says

Your session has expired due to inactivity or an incorrect page request
For security reason we ask that you please login again.

Tried several times still the same...what's going on???

mine works fine.....

faithangel

Sep 27, 2011
auroragirl said:
I sent client update form on July 2011 to CIC . There is nothing change on my Ecas except' in process'.
Hi auroragirl...what is CAIP code all about? im just wondering because i have 3friends sent their application later than mine and the same single they gor their owp and interview letter already...

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@ tayme- i renewed my passport last may and i readily sent to them a copy of my passport thru mail, iam an august applicant with dependents

poknat

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
http://www.filipinoonlinetvcanada.com/balitang-vancouver.html

watch balitang vancouver... about LCP long processing interview...

poknat

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
No Comment for Mr.Kenny...he can't ever say the truth!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

talagang wala cyang kwenta...! better resign! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

may God touch his heart...

kishia

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21, 2010
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Med's Request
Aug 29, 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 18, 2012
Interview........
Dec 19, 2012 @ CIC Vancouver
Passport Req..
Nov 27, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 07, 2013
LANDED..........
Dec 19, 2012 @ CIC Vancouver
tayme said:
Kisha Congratulation....
tayme,

thank you! send your new passport # to CIC so that you can have your owp/pr soon...

Good luck! :)