May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Did the cic told the may applicants that owp first without the lc2?

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This thing is really stupid and frustrating. Why the hell didn't they just sent request for LC2kits while we sat waiting for the April applicants. Totally stupid. I need to get in immigration and reform the system lol

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
Strikenannies,

I got a word tonight from my former boss that her sister will be here in Toronto on thursday night November 10-November 13 and i was invited to have dinner with them. i will try my best ask her everything about ALL YOUR INQUIRIES on Friday during dinner.

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Thanks boyzone! Ask her/him if it would be smooth sailing or spontaneous as to processing of our application pls thanks

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wow, that's awesome, Please make a list of the questions. Please ask about when the LC2 kits will be requested

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
LANDED..........
rosellyalung said:
Thanks boyzone! Ask her/him if it would be smooth sailing or spontaneous as to processing of our application pls thanks
OK I WRITE IT DOWN ...!

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
LANDED..........
cardcraw said:
wow, that's awesome, Please make a list of the questions. Please ask about when the LC2 kits will be requested
Ok its in my lists now!

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
Boyzone Thanks again for ll your attention and effort to relieve our anxious...Thanks I really appreciate it!

I have some question That I will write properly and I will email you...but you can answer here in the forum for everybody.

Thanks a lot!

Cheers

Datamira

Oct 4, 2011
Strikenannies said:
Boyzone Thanks again for ll your attention and effort to relieve our anxious...Thanks I really appreciate it!

I have some question That I will write properly and I will email you...but you can answer here in the forum for everybody.

Thanks a lot!

Cheers
Thank you guys, it will be great.
Can I join my question about a single mom and a small dependant child? Why does it spend so much time with LC2 kit for a child? Why it is so big difference in time between single applicants and applicants with dependents? I applied in February 2011, it is more than 9 months and still no one "Hi" from CIC.

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
Can I join my question about a single mom and a small dependant child? Why does it spend so much time with LC2 kit for a child? Why it is so big difference in time between single applicants and applicants with dependents? I applied in February 2011, it is more than 9 months and still no one "Hi" from CIC.
[/quote]

you're not alone datamira, We are all waiting for the cic to say a simple hello to us and we applied may of 2010...

Datamira

Oct 4, 2011
Berry11 said:

you're not alone datamira, We are all waiting for the cic to say a simple hello to us and we applied may of 2010...
Yes, you are right Berry. We are all waiting so long and our kids are so far away.. It is so heartbrocken. I feel helpless sometime, but we should think about the best for all of us.

mja_AI

Oct 5, 2011
Berry11 said:

how about update form?i applied march got the update form august..

faithangel

Sep 27, 2011
BOYZONE2 said:
OK I WRITE IT DOWN ...!
Hi BOYZONE2... Please could you asked too why some august and september applicant got their opw/pr interview and some of may,june july applicant not. we are all singles and if we call cic they said our application is up to date no problem... why they process not fair both single applicant, send all the requirements needed and yet not in order to released result of applications....thanks a lot GOD BLESS you always...

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
hi faithangel try to order CAIP code why till now as single applicant didnt recv owp.
To boyzone, can you please ask also if they CIC will have a new program to LIC since they announce the program for parents ang grand parents visa.
Thanks

Since i got a letter from CIC client update form that i send last Aug 18 Recv Aug 23. I have no idea if they recv it bec until now cant view it on my Ecas if they recv the document. Anybody here who send client update form have an update on your Ecas?

applelove

Apr 15, 2011
Hello beautiful ladies, I have a question! I have been trying to phone CIC for a couple of days now! I'm trying everyday and can't get a hold of them! It's always busy and sooooooo annoying big time! I'm moving to other city in a couple of days and would like to speak to an agent, and I won't just do it online because their system suck and it's not accurate as what most of you told us here that they messed up! I want to change my address by speaking to an agent! I'm a September 2010 applicant and moving to other city 1st week of December! It's frustrating that I can't reach them!