CPC-VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2011
rhiyen13 said:
Hi Guys,

My husband received an email yesterday from CPCV. See below:

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Live-in Caregiver Class.

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident status as a Member of the Live-in Caregiver Class. However, a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements have been met. If applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, must pass medical and background checks even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and your family members have passed the medicals and background checks.

You may now apply for an open work permit, which will allow you to work in the occupation and location of your choice. You may also apply for a study permit. If applying for a study permit please ensure you include a letter from the educational institution you plan to attend. The letter should outline the type of course or program for which you are registered, the start date and the expected completion date. To obtain the correct forms please visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Internet web site or contact the Immigration Call Centre at the number indicated below.

Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in Canada.

Your temporary resident status is valid until 23 January, 2017. You must have legal temporary resident status in Canada to remain in the country legally. Having legal temporary residence status means you have a document issued by Citizenship and Immigration, which allows you to remain in Canada for the period of time specified on your work permit (visitor document, study permit) or on your temporary resident permit. Persons without legal immigration status in Canada may be subject to removal proceedings at any time for failing to have or maintain legal immigration status in Canada.

CIC will process your application for permanent residence on a first-come first-served basis. However, we receive large volumes of applications for permanent residence and cannot guarantee that all processing procedures will be completed before your temporary residence status as a worker, visitor, student or permit holder expires. Should you need to extend your status, please obtain the “Application to change conditions, extend my stay or remain in Canada” kit by visiting the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Internet web site or by contacting the Immigration Call Centre at the number indicated below.

Kindly advise if this is the same as Approval in Principal?

My husband's timeline:
PR & OWP Application sent on October 2012
CIC received his application on October 29, 2012
CIC sent an acknowledgement email on December 25, 2012
OWP approved on January 23, 2013
CPCV Email: December 17, 2013

yes, this is first stage approval...you have to wait for the instructions from CEM now....God bless....welcome to the waiting line...

eilahs23

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got AIP dec 12 2013. 2nd letter to pay 490.00 january 5 2014.
Then got a mail letter today for my interview on feb 10 2014. Yahoo i am so happy :)

BicolanoMan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
07-07-2020
eilahs23 said:
Then got a mail letter today for my interview on feb 10 2014. Yahoo i am so happy :)
same timeline with my mother.. august 2012 PR applicant.. but still we need to process LC2... no kit til now to us here in Philippines... you are lucky coz you are single...

amangat

Dec 2, 2013
eilahs23 said:
congrats good luck for ur interview .I received my application completion letter on 7th jan .still waiting for interview letter . May be soon . I m from toronto. Where is ur interview by the way

eilahs23

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amangat said:
congrats good luck for ur interview .I received my application completion letter on 7th jan .still waiting for interview letter . May be soon . I m from toronto. Where is ur interview by the way
thank you. it will be in Edmonton. What is your time line? are you 2012 too?

eilahs23

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BicolanoMan said:
same timeline with my mother.. august 2012 PR applicant.. but still we need to process LC2... no kit til now to us here in Philippines... you are lucky coz you are single...
yup I think single is much faster since I dont have to wait for my family to do medical and wait for LC2.
but dont worry I think right now it is a fast processing.

amangat

Dec 2, 2013
eilahs23 said:
thank you. it will be in Edmonton. What is your time line? are you 2012 too?
I am june 2012 single applicant from toronto area . I got 2nd letter on jan 07 to pay 490 right of the pr fees. Still waiting for interview letter . I think Edmonton is a lot faster than toronto

ai_enma

Sep 16, 2012
Hi everyone. I have a question regarding the open work permit application requirements. Do I need to submit an LMO and contract? Thanks in advance.

Sveti28

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ai_enma said:
Hi everyone. I have a question regarding the open work permit application requirements. Do I need to submit an LMO and contract? Thanks in advance.
Just contract

rhiyen13

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congratz sa mga for PR-interview na... :)

btw, ung LC2 kit ba sesend ba un ng CEM sa primary applicant mismo or dun sa dependent? Is that through email? any idea.

Thanks in advance. :)

BicolanoMan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
07-07-2020
rhiyen13 said:

btw, ung LC2 kit ba sesend ba un ng CEM sa primary applicant mismo or dun sa dependent? Is that through email? any idea.

both,, sometimes they send the kit to LC1 sometimes if the email address of LC2 is updated they send it to them... btw share your timelines pls,,,

rhiyen13

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BicolanoMan said:
both,, sometimes they send the kit to LC1 sometimes if the email address of LC2 is updated they send it to them... btw share your timelines pls,,,
thank you BicolanoMan for answering my question. Actually I am the LC2 and my husband if the primary applicant. See his timeline below:

PR & WP Application sent: October 28,2012
CIC sent an acknowledgement letter on December 25, 2012
OWP approved on January 23, 2013
Ecas started processing: December 16, 2013
Received email from CPCV for AIP: December 17, 2013
LC2: waiting...

raffy220309

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhiyen13 said:

sa dependant po