+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

List of the public-private partnership institutes

Maverickk94

Jan 23, 2024
If you start your program, you should not be impacted but IRCC may post clarifications for current students enrolled in these schools. Why don’t you attend a public DLI.
I wanted to attend a public dli but i was unaware of this public private partnership and i thought this toronto campus is also run by the college itself and not by any other private institution and i also made my agent clear about attending public dli.
The mistake here was i was checking the loyalist college that it is public college but i never checked whether the toronto campus is run by themselves or by a private college.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I wanted to attend a public dli but i was unaware of this public private partnership and i thought this toronto campus is also run by the college itself and not by any other private institution and i also made my agent clear about attending public dli.
The mistake here was i was checking the loyalist college that it is public college but i never checked whether the toronto campus is run by themselves or by a private college.
Loyalist college’s campus in Hamilton so most likely any satellite classrooms in Toronto area are with a private partner. It will say right on the website.

Maverickk94

Jan 23, 2024
Loyalist college’s campus in Hamilton so most likely any satellite classrooms in Toronto area are with a private partner. It will say right on the website.
Sadly i tried my best and as i said i was not aware of this public private partnership and no loyalist college toronto website doesnt mention this anywhere that it is a private college partnered with public loyalist college.
I just rechecked it and they nowhere mention it so how i was suppose to know?
https://loyalistcollege.com/lcit-home/

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Sadly i tried my best and as i said i was not aware of this public private partnership and no loyalist college toronto website doesnt mention this anywhere that it is a private college partnered with public loyalist college.
I just rechecked it and they nowhere mention it so how i was suppose to know?
https://loyalistcollege.com/lcit-home/
Sorry Loyalist is in Belleville. Most would know because if not at main campus and in Toronto then most likely has private partner. Agents are not well versed and may be paid by the private school to get you to apply.

Maverickk94

Jan 23, 2024
Sorry Loyalist is in Belleville. Most would know because if not at main campus and in Toronto then most likely has private partner. Agents are not well versed and may be paid by the private school to get you to apply.
Exactly because agent could have told me to gwt admission in bellville and i didnt knew this pcp is a thing so my mistake but i was totally unaware and even college website doesnt state it.

Kala97

Jan 24, 2024
Hello, I'm a prospective student of Humber College and I just got accepted by the college to start business insights & analytics in May 2024. I'm keen to know if the new policy change affects me in terms of getting a PGWP at the end of the 2-year course. Campus is IGS @ Humber. Please and thank you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello, I'm a prospective student of Humber College and I just got accepted by the college to start business insights & analytics in May 2024. I'm keen to know if the new policy change affects me in terms of getting a PGWP at the end of the 2-year course.
No. You can look up your DLI online.

Reactions: Kala97

canadapr23

Jun 11, 2023
Thanks for replying

I am pursuing pre-requisite certification program in business as of now.
My plan was to do two year diploma.
Does that mean after completing the course and I will not get the LOA also cannot apply for study permit until 31 march? because I was going to apply visitor record after these steps as my six months are going to complete in the second week of march.
In canada , no value for diploma in canada. Take admission to MS else its extremely difficult to get job if you are not technically sound

Fruit

Jan 25, 2024
Good morning all, Please I gained admission for May 2024 at Fleming College Toronto and I already have my study visa and have bought my flight ticket. would I still be eligible for PGWP as Fleming College Toronto runs a Public Private Partnership? @Naturgrl please advise, would I still be eligible for PGWP if I resume in May 2024 or should I come to Canada and change schools but I fear all schools would be closed for May 2024.

Last edited:

dP2105

Jan 25, 2024
I have applied in University of Lethbridge's Dhillon school of business, Alberta. I have concern that University of Lethbridge is public University but Dhillon school of business which is a part of University of Lethbridge is private.
I have question that will i receive my post graduate work permit of 3 years ?
I am confused should I continue with the admission process or find some other way ?
I don't know if this dhillon school of business comes under Curriculum licensing agreement or not !?
Seeking help in this confusion.
Thank you

Jan 23, 2024
can anybody help me get an idea on my case?

I have applied for study permit on 13th oct 2023, bio on 18th oct 23, BVL and Medical on 31oct 2023 but since then there is no response from IRCC,
Tracker shows all completed and Study permit number as well, i am so frustrated and tired of this if anyone has an idea on what can be done further it would be really helpful.

maplefamilyca

May 31, 2023
Some of the Public Private Partnership Colleges (Please add the colleges or campus if you have more info)

1 Robertson @acc - winnipeg, Manitoba
2 Portage @ Campbell - edmonton, alberta
3 Algonquin College - CDI - North York Campus(PPP) Toronto, Mississauga Campus (PPP)
4 Cambrian at Hanson - Brampton Campus(PPP), North York Campus(PPP)Toronto
5 Canadore College - Stanford Brampton,Mississauga, scarborough Campus(PPP)
6 Fanshawe College - Toronto Campus(PPP) @ ILAC
7 Fleming College - Toronto Campus PPP
8 Georgian College - ILAC(PPP) Toronto
9 Lambton College - Mississauga , TorontoCampus(PPP)
10 Loyalist College - Victoria Park Campus (Mississauga)(PPP)
11 Mohawk College - Mississauga Campus(PPP) Mississauga,
12 Niagara College - Toronto TSoM Campus(PPP)
13 Northern College at Pures Toronto(PPP)
14 Sault College - Brampton Campus(PPP) , Toronto campus (PPP)@TriOS College
15 Alpha College of Business & Technology
16 Sheridan College at Canadian College of Technology and Trades (CCTT)

VisaApprovalSent

Star Member
May 12, 2009
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, Could you share the page from which you found this list ?

Some of the Public Private Partnership Colleges (Please add the colleges or campus if you have more info)

1 Robertson @acc - winnipeg, Manitoba
2 Portage @ Campbell - edmonton, alberta
3 Algonquin College - CDI - North York Campus(PPP) Toronto, Mississauga Campus (PPP)
4 Cambrian at Hanson - Brampton Campus(PPP), North York Campus(PPP)Toronto
5 Canadore College - Stanford Brampton,Mississauga, scarborough Campus(PPP)
6 Fanshawe College - Toronto Campus(PPP) @ ILAC
7 Fleming College - Toronto Campus PPP
8 Georgian College - ILAC(PPP) Toronto
9 Lambton College - Mississauga , TorontoCampus(PPP)
10 Loyalist College - Victoria Park Campus (Mississauga)(PPP)
11 Mohawk College - Mississauga Campus(PPP) Mississauga,
12 Niagara College - Toronto TSoM Campus(PPP)
13 Northern College at Pures Toronto(PPP)
14 Sault College - Brampton Campus(PPP) , Toronto campus (PPP)@TriOS College
15 Alpha College of Business & Technology
16 Sheridan College at Canadian College of Technology and Trades (CCTT)

mohammad 1380

Jan 28, 2024
Hi, I am currently in Montreal with a 2-year work permit, CAQ, and an acceptance letter from LaSalle College, which is a private institution. My college was eligible for PGWP. Now, I want to apply for a study permit to pursue studies at this college. According to the new rules applicable to public colleges after September 2024, if I apply for a study permit before September 2024, am I still eligible for PGWP?"