+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

List of the public-private partnership institutes

Mary Jain

Jan 23, 2024
As long as it is not partnered with a private DLI. Don’t think Brantford campus is.
Okay, I submitted my application last week 17th January and haven’t received any offer letter yet, should I also expect the attestation from the province process? As of Dec 1 seems like the LOA has to be approved by DLI else will get a rejection.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Okay, I submitted my application last week 17th January and haven’t received any offer letter yet, should I also expect the attestation from the province process? As of Dec 1 seems like the LOA has to be approved by DLI else will get a rejection.
Yours will be reviewed.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Lambton collage missisaga 2 year diploma sept 24 and classes start from 26 august and new rules are implementing from 1 sept
What for instructions but government will probably clarify as Fall Semester because most schools start end of August. Is your study permit approved? If not, you need the provincial letter and province may just stop approving any private-public schools because they are capped. May only accept public DLIs.

rajwinderbrar

Jan 23, 2024
What for instructions but government will probably clarify as Fall Semester because most schools start end of August. Is your study permit approved? If not, you need the provincial letter and province may just stop approving any private-public schools because they are capped. May only accept public DLIs.
study permit is not approved but my file has been lodged on 20 dec and biometrics was on 2 jan if i got visa then can i get work permit ???

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
study permit is not approved but my file has been lodged on 20 dec and biometrics was on 2 jan if i got visa then can i get work permit ???
Do you mean PGWP? If so, your school is not eligible and government may clarify that September 1 means those who start the Fall Semester. Schools will have to issue statements to clarify so wait for announcements.

Maverickk94

Jan 23, 2024
Rules come into effect on Sept. 1 so should not impact current students or students starting prior to Sept. 1. Again IRCC will confirm.
And when we can expect the ircc to confirm because i am very confused.
Loyalist college Toronto is pcp college which i didnt knew as of two days ago and i am aware from 1st September anyone coming to study in tornto loyalist will not get pgwp but what about may students.they are like sailing in between don't know what to do

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
And when we can expect the ircc to confirm because i am very confused.
Loyalist college Toronto is pcp college which i didnt knew as of two days ago and i am aware from 1st September anyone coming to study in tornto loyalist will not get pgwp but what about may students.they are like sailing in between don't know what to do
If you start your program, you should not be impacted but IRCC may post clarifications for current students enrolled in these schools. Why don’t you attend a public DLI.