+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

List of the public-private partnership institutes

Abhjeet Singh

Jan 24, 2024
Hi does fanshawe college Toronto campus will now provide pgwp for undergraduates Fanshawe college Toronto campus is public or private ?

mperyy

Jan 24, 2024
I am applying for a postgraduate diploma in Data Science at George Brown College. Will the new law affect me? Will I have a work permit after graduation?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi does fanshawe college Toronto campus will now provide pgwp for undergraduates Fanshawe college Toronto campus is public or private ?
Public school. All this information is on schools’s website. There is always a description of a school a whether it is a public school. You can also google the list of schools and programs that qualify for PGWP online

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am applying for a postgraduate diploma in Data Science at George Brown College. Will the new law affect me? Will I have a work permit after graduation?
You will qualify for PGWP but you need provincial attestation to get approved for Sept 24 start. At the moment processing is basically on hold until the provinces figure out their provincial attestation programs and whether how the province will distribute who gets the study permit.

Ten@10

Jan 24, 2024
I have an LOA from Conestoga College for the course Healthcare Quality Improvement and Safety management (Credential-Graduate certificate) for the May intake. Do I also need an attestation letter as per the recent change?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My boyfriend (SP) and I (SOWP) were both granted our respective visas last year but we had to defer to this year's Fall 2024 intake as we received our passports with visa too late and the tickets were already too high that it would have thrown off our budget. We have already bought our tickets for August 2024. Hopefully, someone can answer my questions as we have really become anxious with the new update:

1. Our visas will expire in 2025 (program is for 2 years) — is it best if we process our visa extension before the new mandate takes effect on September 2024?
2. My boyfriend will be attending Conestoga College, will he still be eligible for the 3-year PGWP?
You may now need provincial attestation in order to qualify. Wait for more details

Ten@10

Jan 24, 2024
You will qualify for PGWP but you need provincial attestation to get approved for Sept 24 start. At the moment processing is basically on hold until the provinces figure out their provincial attestation programs and whether how the province will distribute who gets the study permit.
Hi.I have an LOA from Conestoga College for the course Healthcare Quality Improvement and Safety management (Credential-Graduate certificate) for the May intake. Do I also need an attestation letter as per the recent change?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am planning to do MBA from university canada west in September 2024 intake. I want to know the will this 2 year cap have any effect on my post graduation work? Also if UCW is public private or not?
Would suggest avoiding private universities. The chances are much higher that private universities will not be awarded provincial attestation versus public universities. At the moment there will likely be tons of international students applying for masters at private universities in BC because the entry requirements are much easier. Any school where the majority of students are international students I would personally avoid. They will be targets for provinces.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi.I have an LOA from Conestoga College for the course Healthcare Quality Improvement and Safety management (Credential-Graduate certificate) for the May intake. Do I also need an attestation letter as per the recent change?
The big issue is if you don’t have a study permit yet you are unlikely to get one by May. Processing is essentially on hold unless doing a masters, PhD, other shorterm postgrad (likely university) program that has yet to be defined. Many people planning on studying in May will have to defer to September and try to get provincial attestation