+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Linking PR Card Application to track PR Card after Landing (Flagpole/Landing Interview) is complete

MSVM

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
My CORP letter from Etobicoke IRCC office does not have Place of birth at all ;-(

I tried Place of birth Upper and lower case but no success with linking ... Any suggestions?

MSVM

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
INCASE YOU DON'T HAVE CITY/TOWN OF BIRTH IN YOUR COPR DOCUMENT(I only have country of birth in my COPR). use same as your Passport. it worked for me.
In my case Place of birth in passport is printed in TWO languages ГРУЗІЯ/GEO. Shall I use only English part at the end?

Diamond42

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Hello all,

I received my copr (applied through a lawyer - CEC Inland) on January 31st, 2021 and sent my copr with two passport photographs on february 3rd. I havent yet received my PR card in my mail. Tried calling IRCC but their menu options have changed, before it used to be 2-2-2-4-0 (after dialling their number). Does anyone know the menu options to select now? Please help me, I need to contact them to know the status of my PR card.

TIA! :)

Oodda

Apr 14, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi. I successfully linked PR card to my account. :)

Thank you so much

gp_2020

Oct 21, 2020
I see message that PR card application is linked to my account, but it is not listed. I submitted Technical Issue ticket.
COPR received Apr 28
Sent photos to Etobicoke Apr 28

omar1983

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
Hi everyone,

I can see my PR card in GCKey but in can't find it in ECAS, is there someone who can help me?

Thank you

Last edited:

Daven1209

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
I am able to link my PR card application, but can't find anything for my dependent.
Will there be single application? Or is there different criteria for dependent.

lsmoura

Star Member
Dec 18, 2020
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-06-2020
Med's Done....
17-08-2020
Dear all!

If you are reading this, congratulations on completing your landing! I know you feel happy and relaxed. But some of your are little anxious as to when you'll get your PR card. Very normal. :) So was I! :D

Here are some simple steps I have gathered from a couple of threads and trying to bring it on one thread.

Linking PR Card application;
1. Login into your CIC account as you usually do.
2. Reach the page where you click "Check full application status" to view your application and messages
3. But do not click on that rather click on " Add (link) your application to your account"
4. Select the "Category" from the dropdown as "Permanent Resident Card"
5. Under Application Details, from "Please select one" select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"
6. Put your UCI as it is NO SPACES and NO HYPHES
7. Put your Family Name as on you CoPR - UPPER and LOWER CASE matter here
8. The tricky one, Place of Birth Section. Here "City/town of birth" is very very crucial. Copy it as it is on your CoPR, any commas, upper/lower case, spaces, just copy it here.
9. Select your "Country/territory of birth" from the drop down
10. Next section is pretty easy as you just select your "Date you became a permanent resident" from dropdown. This is the day you did your landing by either flagpole or landing interview
11. Put "Country of Citizenship" and "Current marital status" from dropdowns.
12. Click "Search for my application", if all the inputs are correct then it will show you that the system has found your application. You just have to click Link my application to account and it will now be shown on "View the applications you submitted" page with your Permanent Residency application.
13. If after clicking "Search for my application" it show no application found, click Try again and try to input all the values carefully again. Each day it allows you 5 attempts. It it still doesn't find your application, you can try again the next day.

Please let me know if you are successful or have any questions! :)
Thank you for this. Worked like a charm.

I had to check my ATIP notes to get the proper city name. They changed the city name of 2 of the applicants to "City/ST", and another one to "CITY/ST" (note the capitalization). Glad I had the notes!

Reactions: myra20sharma

lsmoura

Star Member
Dec 18, 2020
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-06-2020
Med's Done....
17-08-2020
I am able to link my PR card application, but can't find anything for my dependent.
Will there be single application? Or is there different criteria for dependent.
One application per card. Make sure that you have the proper capitalization of everything and that you're inputting your dependant's information, not yours.. Sometimes IRCC changes it so you might need to guess. There was nothing of the sort on my CoPR.

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
Hi All. I was able to link the Card and current status is 'Submitted'. But when I click the "check full application status" for "Permanent Resident Card" I see sections as below. Is it correct or did I do something wrong.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • Not applicable.

lsmoura

Star Member
Dec 18, 2020
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-06-2020
Med's Done....
17-08-2020
Hi All. I was able to link the Card and current status is 'Submitted'. But when I click the "check full application status" for "Permanent Resident Card" I see sections as below. Is it correct or did I do something wrong.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • Not applicable.
It's the same for me. I believe it's just a placeholder. I'm not worried about that.

Johan Rodrigo

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hi, for people who already got their pr card approved, if you call IRCC and go through the options till you get to the point where you hear the status of your apllication, would u please let me know what the status say?? I can’t link my application for unkown reason(tried every trick and suggestions but no luck), so the only way to check the status is by calling and see what the automatic system say when read status...

Patsnits

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Hi,

Please advise how I link my pr application.Not sure but am I missing something as I didnt fill in an application form.Only sent letter of COPR and photos since March.How do I link my application?

Patsnits

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Thank you for this. Worked like a charm.

I had to check my ATIP notes to get the proper city name. They changed the city name of 2 of the applicants to "City/ST", and another one to "CITY/ST" (note the capitalization). Glad I had the notes!
Is this link for first time pr card application