+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Linking PR Card Application to track PR Card after Landing (Flagpole/Landing Interview) is complete

vignesshh

Aug 6, 2019
Hello, could someone confirm about the number of photos we need to send to IRCC Etobicoke. My CoPR clearly says one photo, but I see people commenting on this thread with the plural photos. Just curious. BTW, I was able to link my application does that mean that they have received my photo.

lsmoura

Star Member
Dec 18, 2020
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-06-2020
Med's Done....
17-08-2020
Hello, could someone confirm about the number of photos we need to send to IRCC Etobicoke. My CoPR clearly says one photo, but I see people commenting on this thread with the plural photos. Just curious. BTW, I was able to link my application does that mean that they have received my photo.
it’s whatever your letter says. I’ve seen people’s letters with 2, others with one.

mine said one. Still waiting for the card, tough.

vignesshh

Aug 6, 2019
it’s whatever your letter says. I’ve seen people’s letters with 2, others with one.

mine said one. Still waiting for the card, tough.
Thanks for your response. Could you please let me know how long you have been waiting for it.

lsmoura

Star Member
Dec 18, 2020
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-06-2020
Med's Done....
17-08-2020
Cool, My PR card application's status shows as "Submitted" and the Date Received as the same date as my PR approval date, is this what you see as well?
my COPR is dated May 10. I linked my account on May 10th or 11th (can’t recall).

everything inside the application says “May 10th”, but on the table before clicking “show application” it says “May 13th”. (It changed at some point from 10 to 13)

status says “submitted” and no messages.

Ayonike2020

Star Member
May 29, 2020
my COPR is dated May 10. I linked my account on May 10th or 11th (can’t recall).

everything inside the application says “May 10th”, but on the table before clicking “show application” it says “May 13th”. (It changed at some point from 10 to 13)

status says “submitted” and no messages.

How did you link your card to your application? I'm not able to link my card to my application.

lsmoura

Star Member
Dec 18, 2020
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-06-2020
Med's Done....
17-08-2020
How did you link your card to your application? I'm not able to link my card to my application.
check the first post of the first page of this thread. It has every instruction you need. That’s what I used.

Reactions: Ayonike2020

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
I've been trying to add the PR card application to the account after just receiving the COPR but it keeps saying no application was found. Do I need to wait for some time after receiving the COPR before the PR card application shows up?
I'm worried I may be entering some wrong info.. The "Place of birth" on the COPR reads "MUMBAI MAHAR".. So for City/Town on the page to link the application, should I enter "MUMBAI" or "MUMBAI MAHAR" ? Has anyone else experienced this ?

miq

Oct 1, 2010
I've been trying to add the PR card application to the account after just receiving the COPR but it keeps saying no application was found. Do I need to wait for some time after receiving the COPR before the PR card application shows up?
I'm worried I may be entering some wrong info.. The "Place of birth" on the COPR reads "MUMBAI MAHAR".. So for City/Town on the page to link the application, should I enter "MUMBAI" or "MUMBAI MAHAR" ? Has anyone else experienced this ?
try using same upper and lower cases as in copr

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020

CanVisaUser77

Jun 30, 2021
I was able to link PR card application for me but not for my wife. Also do we need to send photos at any step in initial PR card application ?

flipwhip

Jul 6, 2021
My Ecorp also does not have the city but only states RUSSIA. I've been trying everything - entering the country as the city of birth, entering became P.R. on a date as to when received the PR. Changing capitals, letters. Double-checking if there is any information on the city of birth in the passport (Shows city in Russian than slash Russia in English). It has been 3 days and every time I am out of attempts. I ran out of ideas on how different I should enter the information ....