+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Linking PR Card Application to track PR Card after Landing (Flagpole/Landing Interview) is complete

MS2017

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
My file got approved on march 2nd and I am waiting for copr..but meantime, i was trying to link my PR card application without having copr..unfortunately i got success in linking my pr card application and even i haven't got my copr yet..just approved in my cic profile..is this normal? i can see PR card application without receiving copr.
Yes they create the pr card application automatically once your pr application get approved

adityacs007

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
hi all, for those who were wondering, because I was struggling to get an answer too.

I was finally able to link my application.
Family Name, City of Birth and Citizenship have to match to your passport EXACTLY, including upper lower case and space and dashes.

Date you became Canadian PR, I have to put the date my PR application was approved, rather than the date on my COPR.

I hope it helps!
Hi, date PR was approved is counterfoil (copr) generation date?

zaki00007

Feb 7, 2019
Hi All,

I succesfully linked my application to my cic account however i cannot see my pr card application in submitted appliations only my permenent residency application.

Thanks all your response will be appreciated.

dondraper1996

Feb 24, 2021
Hi All,

I succesfully linked my application to my cic account however i cannot see my pr card application in submitted appliations only my permenent residency application.

Thanks all your response will be appreciated.
If you dont see it , you have not "successfully linked".
I think what happened is that when you click "submit" after the linking page, you didnt click the "link to my account" button. (it appears white and is easy to miss). So you only searched and found your application, but didnt link it. Go back and link it .

zaki00007

Feb 7, 2019
If you dont see it , you have not "successfully linked".
I think what happened is that when you click "submit" after the linking page, you didnt click the "link to my account" button. (it appears white and is easy to miss). So you only searched and found your application, but didnt link it. Go back and link it .
Thanks for the reply!

However, when I try to link it again it’s says already linked to this account check submitted applications.
When I click it doesn’t show.

Your help will be appreciated.

dondraper1996

Feb 24, 2021
Thanks for the reply!

However, when I try to link it again it’s says already linked to this account check submitted applications.
When I click it doesn’t show.

Your help will be appreciated.
Then there is a technical problem. contact them by clicking "report a technical problem"

daeday

Oct 30, 2019
Hello all,
I have CIC accounts (Express Entry). and received COPR Jan 26, 2021.
I send photos to Etobicoke Office - delivered on Feb 1 2021 (According to Canada Post)
If I am not mistaken, I see people link PR CARD on cic accout.
I read instruction on the 1st page but i dont see categories and etc.
Can anybody help me to link the PR CARD application or process ?
Thank you.

zaki00007

Feb 7, 2019
Then there is a technical problem. contact them by clicking "report a technical problem"
yeah! the funny thing is I tried three different account to link the application afterwards it said
Already Associated to your account
This application has already been linked to this account. To view your application, see the "view my submitted applications" section on the main page of your account.
Thanks for your help tho!

Mar 23, 2021
Hi
My PR card was approved on 16 March 2021
In status said submitted they said u will have ur card in 6 weeks
How long it take to get PR card in mail

mipan1991

Mar 24, 2021
I got my COPR inland as a CEC.
There is no place of birth or application number there.
Does anyone know what is the application number to add when linking PR card tp your CIC?
Is the date you became PR the date when you received the COPR?
Also, the birth place... is it without the commas ??