+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let's share timeline, PGWP March applicant

mets15

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
YQ said:
Hello! I am from Calgary but currently out of country. Please share contact number/ email of Michel Rempel or any contact numbers of MPs or anyone that can help. I applied on May 15 and have not been approved yet. The address on my application is of NE calgary. I'll be really grateful to you. Thank you.

Hey there, if you're from NE Calgary, Rempel won't be able to help you. Try Deepak Obhrai's office and see if they help your postal code. 403 207 3030

ruue

Nov 20, 2015
YQ said:
I am from Calgary too and applied on May 15th. Can you please share Michel Rempel's office contact number/email. I am currently out of country and couldnt find their number at google. Please help. I'll be really grateful to you.
Hello am in Calgary aswell applied May 16th and am still waiting did you atleast get an update to pay the extra $100 fee ?

Udocee

Nov 24, 2015
Applied: May 29th
Blank Update: August 11th and 14th
Paid $100: Paid $255 in full
PGWP Approval: Not yet
Mail Delivery: Not yet

All I've gotten back from CIC is that my application is under a second review (they've been saying this since August).

Is there anyone else who applied on May 29th?

YQ

Sep 15, 2015
ruue said:
Hello am in Calgary aswell applied May 16th and am still waiting did you atleast get an update to pay the extra $100 fee ?
Hi! I did not get any request for extra $100 payment. However I paid it and sent the receipt through CSE by end of August and got an acknowledgement that your documents have been attached to your application. But since then nothing happened. I am not sure what to expect now, the request to pay $100 or permit :( Please let me know if you contact CIC/ any authority/MP regarding this. I am out of country so can't call CIC either and CIC is not replying to my CSEs :( Thanks !!

YQ

Sep 15, 2015
mets15 said:
Hey there, if you're from NE Calgary, Rempel won't be able to help you. Try Deepak Obhrai's office and see if they help your postal code. 403 207 3030
Thanks! Will check at this number.

VPoutine

Sep 30, 2015
Hey,

Me and the other person on this forum are in exactly the same situation.
May 29, the 2nd review. Though, I have been told that the normal processing times don't apply to me anymore and it might take up to 4 months more.

Cheers,

Udocee said:

All I've gotten back from CIC is that my application is under a second review (they've been saying this since August).

ruue

Nov 20, 2015
YQ said:
Hi! I did not get any request for extra $100 payment. However I paid it and sent the receipt through CSE by end of August and got an acknowledgement that your documents have been attached to your application. But since then nothing happened. I am not sure what to expect now, the request to pay $100 or permit :( Please let me know if you contact CIC/ any authority/MP regarding this. I am out of country so can't call CIC either and CIC is not replying to my CSEs :( Thanks !!
Well l did not pay the extra $100 because when l called CIC they told me to wait for the request so l am just still waiting. Michelle Rempols office will not help much unless you are in her riding. What is the postal code on the application maybe l can try and find an MP in your area that you can email. I used Ron Liepert he is one of the new MP'S here in Calgary but l have still not yet heard anything from his office..

YQ

Sep 15, 2015
ruue said:
Well l did not pay the extra $100 because when l called CIC they told me to wait for the request so l am just still waiting. Michelle Rempols office will not help much unless you are in her riding. What is the postal code on the application maybe l can try and find an MP in your area that you can email. I used Ron Liepert he is one of the new MP'S here in Calgary but l have still not yet heard anything from his office..
The postal code on my application in T1Y1Y5

ruue

Nov 20, 2015
Udocee said:

I applied May 16th and l haven't been really told anything nothing about second review extra payment for the $100 just that my application is still under review so l guess we all still waiting. It does not look like they is anyone on this forum before May16th so am guessing maybe ours should be next inline for approvals

ruue

Nov 20, 2015
YQ said:
The MP is Kang, Darshan Singh ... Trust me he is not going to help much that's the one for my area he is new and does not have his office set up yet. Try Ron Liepert ron.liepert@parl.gc.ca. L sent them an email Friday and told me they would look into it.

Hopefully it helps

mets15

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
YQ said:
try this number then: 403- 216- 5424

Darshan Kang is his name. If no help, try the one I gave earlier and ask them who can they direct you to for help. Good luck!

ruue

Nov 20, 2015
Netz said:
Wow, m surprised to c soo many 16th may applicant still waiting I thought I am the only one. I still have not recieved updatebto pay extra 100$. I have paid it through CSE on 30th sept but still nothing.. Driving me nuts.. Contacted my MP thrice replied only once..Cic says wait.. M fckng gonna turn into skeleton waiting..
Yea looks like May was just a bad month for us :( :(

nrkamath

Aug 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys

Applied: May 6th, 2015
Blank Updates: June 25, June 31
Request for $100: August 21st
Approval: October 31st, 2015
Mail Delivery: November 6th, 2015 (6 months wait)

Submitted application for TRV: November 9th, 2015
Blank Updates: November 11
Request for Passport: November 16th (1 week after application submitted!!)
Passport Sent: November 16th (Using 2 pre-paid Xpress Paid envelopes from Canada Post) (from Calgary to Ottawa)
Passport Received: November 17th (at 12 noon)
Approval: November 19th
Passport Sent from Ottawa: November 23rd
Mail Delivery: November 24th

Im finally done! Now to wait for some time and then start this process all over again but for a PR. Hope everyone gets their work permit soon! Cheers!

xiaopan

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
You don't need to wait for your wp to apply for your PR! I did apply my PR before I got my wp.

nrkamath said:
Hey Guys

Applied: May 6th, 2015
Blank Updates: June 25, June 31
Request for $100: August 21st
Approval: October 31st, 2015
Mail Delivery: November 6th, 2015 (6 months wait)

Submitted application for TRV: November 9th, 2015
Blank Updates: November 11
Request for Passport: November 16th (1 week after application submitted!!)
Passport Sent: November 16th (Using 2 pre-paid Xpress Paid envelopes from Canada Post) (from Calgary to Ottawa)
Passport Received: November 17th (at 12 noon)
Approval: November 19th
Passport Sent from Ottawa: November 23rd
Mail Delivery: November 24th

Im finally done! Now to wait for some time and then start this process all over again but for a PR. Hope everyone gets their work permit soon! Cheers!