+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let's share timeline, PGWP March applicant

mets15

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
lady0421 said:
Same here, May 2nd applicant, been confirmed by both MP and CIC agent that my application has been approved on Nov 1st. I still see no update on my CIC account online, and was told the work permit is in the process of being printed.
Weird, I got a similar reply that my app was approved on October 21st but the officer just hasn't officially approved yet. And it is still 'in process' because it has to go to the printing and mail rooms. don't even know what to say about it. ???

CIC has sent a message to the officer to approve my file and give me my response but judging from people here, it can take a while before that happens.

guillecr

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015
lady0421 said:
Same here, May 2nd applicant, been confirmed by both MP and CIC agent that my application has been approved on Nov 1st. I still see no update on my CIC account online, and was told the work permit is in the process of being printed.
I will let you know whatever my MP says.... Hope he can do something

eva2015

Oct 19, 2015
memehn said:
Hi you are not alone, I applied in May too, still waiting. I heard the same reason fro CIC too.
i applied on may 19,still waiting too.i tried to phone mp office this morning,but she asked me to come to her office before she helped me dealing with my pgwp problem.i want to wait for one more week to see what new on my application.
I dont know what can i do but wait now.

BeeGee

Sep 26, 2015
Applied: June 18,2015

Blank Updates: August,September, October

Approval:Nov 23,2015 @ 6:00pm

Email: Still Waiting on email

Wait Time: 5months 5days

It has been a long wait, I got frustrated but I believed in the Lord and He came through in His perfect time. Those who are still waiting yours will be approved soon. Just keep the faith. ;)

Angela.Bunny

Oct 7, 2015
Well, I finally got my mail delivery after one month of approval. Here's my final timeline:

Application: May 3rd
$100: Aug 18th
Approval: Oct 19th
Mail Delivery: Nov 18

Thank you. Good luck guys!

nuendo

Oct 15, 2015
Hey guys,
So I just checked my email this night and saw that my status has been closed and now shows approved. I have checked for any email in my inbox or letter from my cic account and haven't seen any. The status and profile just reads Approved/This application has been approved"

Please has anyone experienced this?

Meanwhile my timelines is

Applied : June 10 - Online app.
Paid : $255
Blank Updates : August,August,Sept and 22nd Nov.
Approval: Nov 23rd

Any insights would be appreciated about the approval letter. Thanks so much for the assistance here especially Jubear. I would share a personal experience which I feel might calm nerves of a couple of people here once I get my letter or email notification.

swprox

Star Member
Aug 26, 2010
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
14-08-2010
Med's Done....
16-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2010
LANDED..........
16-09-2010
nuendo said:
Hey guys,
So I just checked my email this night and saw that my status has been closed and now shows approved. I have checked for any email in my inbox or letter from my cic account and haven't seen any. The status and profile just reads Approved/This application has been approved"

Please has anyone experienced this?

Meanwhile my timelines is

Applied : June 10 - Online app.
Paid : $255
Blank Updates : August,August,Sept and 22nd Nov.
Approval: Nov 23rd

Any insights would be appreciated about the approval letter. Thanks so much for the assistance here especially Jubear. I would share a personal experience which I feel might calm nerves of a couple of people here once I get my letter or email notification.
Don't worry, you should get your email tomorrow, it usually take 1 day to get email confirmation and approval pdf.

nuendo

Oct 15, 2015
swprox said:
Don't worry, you should get your email tomorrow, it usually take 1 day to get email confirmation and approval pdf.
Thanks dude.
Really elated. I think I laughed from my heart for the first time in 5 months.

Netz

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Wow, m surprised to c soo many 16th may applicant still waiting I thought I am the only one. I still have not recieved updatebto pay extra 100$. I have paid it through CSE on 30th sept but still nothing.. Driving me nuts.. Contacted my MP thrice replied only once..Cic says wait.. M fckng gonna turn into skeleton waiting..

YQ

Sep 15, 2015
needPermit said:
Contact Michel Rempel's office (google their #). They helped me and some other guys on this forum, and we all got our permit within 10 days of asking them.

Here's my updated timeline

needPermit
Applied: May 15th
Blank Updates: Every month on the 14th
PGWP Approval: November 13th
Mail Delivery: November 18th

Applied for TRV: November 18th
Request for passport: Not yet
Approval: Not yet

Cheers,
needPermit
Hello! I am from Calgary but currently out of country. Please share contact number/ email of Michel Rempel or any contact numbers of MPs or anyone that can help. I applied on May 15 and have not been approved yet. The address on my application is of NE calgary. I'll be really grateful to you. Thank you.

YQ

Sep 15, 2015
mets15 said:
yeah that's what they will say but call another MP in your area and say that yours is new and hasn't set up his office, but you really need help, can you help me or direct me to an MP that is responsible for my riding at the moment.

That is what people in this forum did in Calgary and found that Michelle Rempel's office is helping nearby areas as well.

I am from Calgary too and applied on May 15th. Can you please share Michel Rempel's office contact number/email. I am currently out of country and couldnt find their number at google. Please help. I'll be really grateful to you.

lady0421

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
NOC Code......
mets15 said:
Weird, I got a similar reply that my app was approved on October 21st but the officer just hasn't officially approved yet. And it is still 'in process' because it has to go to the printing and mail rooms. don't even know what to say about it. ???

CIC has sent a message to the officer to approve my file and give me my response but judging from people here, it can take a while before that happens.
My MP was able to provide me a 'documentation number' which I assume is the work permit doc number? I can only say, knowing the application is 'approved' is a lot better being left in the dark, blindly waiting endlessly ???