+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let share Preparations/Timelines for 2015 Live In Caregiver PR/OWP Applications

eldeweiss

Jul 7, 2017
Hello everyone. I got the email saying application complete yesterday. It also said we should wait to hear from our local CIC office (Edmonton for me and Accra, Ghana for my spouse). This morning I got another message request for passports which only give steps for my Spouse's local office but with my name on the letter. Does anyone know what to do?

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
Hello everyone. I got the email saying application complete yesterday. It also said we should wait to hear from our local CIC office (Edmonton for me and Accra, Ghana for my spouse). This morning I got another message request for passports which only give steps for my Spouse's local office but with my name on the letter. Does anyone know what to do?
Congrats my dear!

Dimi2015

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
BC
LANDED..........
04-2018
1.Wait for your Inteview Landing Appointment. Edmonton will email you the appountment date.
2. Fill up Appendix B. The phone number and address should be your husbands. But the signature has to be yours. Scan and email this to your husband.
3. After your Landing interview, your husband can send his passport and the itger reqyirements on the letter to Ghana Canadian Office ( or VFS ).

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
1.Wait for your Inteview Landing Appointment. Edmonton will email you the appountment date.
2. Fill up Appendix B. The phone number and address should be your husbands. But the signature has to be yours. Scan and email this to your husband.
3. After your Landing interview, your husband can send his passport and the itger reqyirements on the letter to Ghana Canadian Office ( or VFS ).
Question in order for your dependents to get visa the principal applicant has to attend and is granted the PR FIRST? Or once Vegreville makes the FINAL decision the visa office overseas has the okay to request the dependents passport?

Dimi2015

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
BC
LANDED..........
04-2018
Question in order for your dependents to get visa the principal applicant has to attend and is granted the PR FIRST? Or once Vegreville makes the FINAL decision the visa office overseas has the okay to request the dependents passport?
Yes thats correct. Prinicipal Applicant needs to land first here in Canada ( landing appointment ). Afterwards, the dependent can now submit passport for visa. Deoendent needs to do this within 30 days.

Masyana

Apr 1, 2018
Hi all. I'm worried because my NOC 6474 does not give the right to sue for permanent resdent. My contract ends in mid-September and a work permit too. How can I change the NOC and will it be counted this period as I worked for the same employer?

Masyana

Apr 1, 2018
LMA I received in 2016 and when he arrived in Canada officer just issued on this basis work permit . I noticed just now, when I started to prepare the documents. There is little time left . I don't know where to turn. Almost two years I worked and what to do now? Help me who knows ? Thank you.

Masyana

Apr 1, 2018
LMA I received in 2016 and when I arrived in Canada officer just issued on this basis work permit . I noticed just now, when I started to prepare the documents. There is little time left . I don't know where to turn. Almost two years I worked and what to do now? Help me who knows ? Thank you.

eldeweiss

Jul 7, 2017
Thank you so much. The letter that was sent to me only gave instructions for him to send his passport within 15days. It includes a form asking for name, height, date of birth and eye colour for both of us. There is no room for signature, phone number or address on the form. There is no appendix B. Am I supposed to get that later or from another source?