+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let share Preparations/Timelines for 2015 Live In Caregiver PR/OWP Applications

joeythecat

Jun 16, 2016
It was super quick just like going to the bank.
The lady asked for my psssport and photos then checked it with the info on her computer then asked me 3 questions just pertaining to the information I already submitted on my application.
She had me look over my COPR paper that she printed to confirm all the information was correct then we both signed it and she congratulated me on becoming a permanent resident of canada and told me some of the rules regarding being a PR e.g. about travel and told me when the PR card will be mailed to me and then it was all done, didn't even take 15 mins.
I didn't post the questions she asked me because I don't know if I am allowed to but all I can say is that the questions are super easy and it's information that you already submitted on yourapplication they just want to confirm it's the same

Can you please private message me the questions that they asked? Thanks and Congratulations!

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
You are at the finishing line Joey!

I am sure they dont ask trick questions. The interview is a matter of formalities. So rest easy God has your back.

Congratulations and I wish you and Your wife all the best!

Reactions: joeythecat

Masyana

Apr 1, 2018
Hi. I have nok 6474 in my job offer position live in caregiver in my WP .I started my work in September 2016. I will have 3900hours on July. I had a test IELTS 2 years ago before visa. I don't know how to submit without a new test ?I have to apply for OWP/RR under the old program or the new? I am not single.Please advise how to do it right. Thank you.

Dimi2015

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
BC
LANDED..........
04-2018
Hi. I have nok 6474 in my job offer position live in caregiver in my WP .I started my work in September 2016. I will have 3900hours on July. I had a test IELTS 2 years ago before visa. I don't know how to submit without a new test ?I have to apply for OWP/RR under the old program or the new? I am not single.Please advise how to do it right. Thank you.
You need to get a new english test.
Pls. Check your WP, under Remarks. Youll know if u r on the old program or new pathways.

Dimi2015

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
BC
LANDED..........
04-2018
Thanks.
Under Remarks /Observations
RTR.....
Case type 20
This is new program or old?
Help !
Thanks.
Im sorry im not faniliar with this. Usually it says if you can
Thanks.
Under Remarks /Observations
RTR.....
Case type 20
This is new program or old?
Help !
Thanks.
Im not sure what rtr case type 20 means. But usually it says not eligibke to apply pr under LIC program. That means you ahve to apply pr using tge new pathways.

Andreah

Dec 30, 2014
You are at the finishing line Joey!

I am sure they dont ask trick questions. The interview is a matter of formalities. So rest easy God has your back.

Congratulations and I wish you and Your wife all the best!
Your right Lanina it was super easy any questions they ask you in the interview will be information you already submitted on your application.

Your turn is coming up next Lanina!!!!

Em11

Jan 28, 2016
that's great for everyone. I'm an April 2017 applicant and still waiting for medical request. I called for an update last week and they didn't tell me anything new. I've ordered my notes last month and waiting to get them to see what's going on.

CJOG

Feb 9, 2018
that's great for everyone. I'm an April 2017 applicant and still waiting for medical request. I called for an update last week and they didn't tell me anything new. I've ordered my notes last month and waiting to get them to see what's going on.
Please did you apply through old or new pathway?and also do you have a dependant?