+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let share Preparations/Timelines for 2015 Live In Caregiver PR/OWP Applications

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
[TE="Em11, post: 6840576, member: 597157"]old pathway with 1 dependant[/QUOTE]
Did you get the Eligibility Letter? The medical request what did they say for the delay?

Em11

Jan 28, 2016
[TE="Em11, post: 6840576, member: 597157"]old pathway with 1 dependant
Did you get the Eligibility Letter? The medical request what did they say for the delay?[/QUOTE]
I got eligibility in October 2017 and nothing after. the person I spoke with was very impolite and said they are processing my background checks and will let me know if they need anything. on the 11 I am expecting my notes. but I plan on calling again.

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
Did you get the Eligibility Letter? The medical request what did they say for the delay?
I got eligibility in October 2017 and nothing after. the person I spoke with was very impolite and said they are processing my background checks and will let me know if they need anything. on the 11 I am expecting my notes. but I plan on calling again.[/QUOTE]
Oh Dear. I know those calls when you just know that the call will not go well. They are so disrespectful.....the notes will tell you what is going on.

joeythecat

Jun 16, 2016
Why? Thats how full it is?
yes it was packed in there. our app was at 2pm, we got there at 1pm and got a number. We waited and waited and finally got to see someone at 2:45, by the time we got that and got the SIN number it was almost 4pm.

thereal26

May 11, 2017
Hello again guys, I have withdrawn my PR application and moved to Australia, but I'm having second thoughts. Would it be possible for me to apply for another PR? My open work permit is still valid until next year, if that helps. Thank you very much.

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
Hello again guys, I have withdrawn my PR application and moved to Australia, but I'm having second thoughts. Would it be possible for me to apply for another PR? My open work permit is still valid until next year, if that helps. Thank you very much.
My dear. Sometimes you have to stand still! I am so sadden that you withdrew the PR Applications for Canada. Yet again i dont know why you decide to not wait since times for PR have improved

Reactions: thereal26

thereal26

May 11, 2017
My dear. Sometimes you have to stand still! I am so sadden that you withdrew the PR Applications for Canada. Yet again i dont know why you decide to not wait since times for PR have improved
A lot of things happened, and me and my wife had applied for an Australian PR just in case something happens, we thought whichever would first be approved is where we'll go, and it so happened that the one for Australia was approved quickly. Do you think I could reapply for a Canadian PR using my valid open work permit?

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
A lot of things happened, and me and my wife had applied for an Australian PR just in case something happens, we thought whichever would first be approved is where we'll go, and it so happened that the one for Australia was approved quickly. Do you think I could reapply for a Canadian PR using my valid open work permit?
I dont see why you cannot so if you still qualify

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
You have a valid open work permit and multiple entry visa. We some legal advise and if you still meet the requirement i cant see why not