+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let share Preparations/Timelines for 2015 Live In Caregiver PR/OWP Applications

Leigh26

Mar 20, 2018
i had same problem like you but i paid 255 and they returned 100 in my account.if you pay over then they will return but if you pay less then they will not process .
Ohh thank you so much for the replies. Regarding to this. If I apply my OWP now, will they able to know that I applied my PR and OWP separately? And the process of these two are different? Cause I’m so worried cause I only have 3more months that my contract will end. And the processing for LCP old pathway is way longer now. Do you have some timeline regarding of passing your papers?
I really appreciate your response.

Leigh26

Mar 20, 2018
Ohh thank you so much for the replies. Regarding to this. If I apply my OWP now, will they able to know that I applied my PR and OWP separately? And the process of these two are different? Cause I’m so worried cause I only have 3more months that my contract will end. And the processing for LCP old pathway is way longer now. Do you have some timeline regarding of passing your papers?

And also to that, I called CIC today and told me that I should check my eligibility first if I can apply for OWP.

@kab

Dec 18, 2017
And also to that, I called CIC today and told me that I should check my eligibility first if I can apply for OWP.
if they said this so wait .now pr process is very fast even old pathway..just hope for the best.everything will be ok.may be in 3 month you will get your pr if you r single applicant.you can link your application online and check it.if you get your application Number. so its easy for OWP.Good luck for you.may god bless you.i applied after 2week.

@kab

Dec 18, 2017
if they said this so wait .now pr process is very fast even old pathway..just hope for the best.everything will be ok.may be in 3 month you will get your pr if you r single applicant.you can link your application online and check it.if you get your application Number. so its easy for OWP.Good luck for you.may god bless you.i applied after 2week.
we r same timeline dear.

twinklebee

Mar 17, 2018
Hi. I'm new here. Just want to ask what option should I use if I had 6 hours/day for 11 months in my first employer, and I have 8 hours/day for 14.5 months in my current employer. My wp will expire this July. Old LCP pathway. Thanks in advance for your replies.

Dimi2015

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
BC
LANDED..........
04-2018
Need advice pls.

I applied my Live in Caregiver PR application (old pathway) last week and I forgot to do and apply for open work permit. Is there anyone here who did the same thing? I don’t want to call CiC yet since I just passed it. And wanting to know if someone here have the same issue. Or do I need to apply for OWP right away? Any response and suggestion is much appreciated. Thank you in advance
from where are you Leigh26?

Dimi2015

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
BC
LANDED..........
04-2018
sa Vancouver ako :). Yes I did, just got approved hung Monday lang, landing interview sched next month :)

Dimi2015

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
BC
LANDED..........
04-2018
I think its best to make an application and put a cover letter and explain what had happened. I'm not sure if you can submit it online to make it fast though.

Dimi2015

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
BC
LANDED..........
04-2018
Ohh you just recently passed your PR and OWP application this month?
Good luck to us and God Bless you.
and based on the email I received, it says, You have to have a valid status before becoming a PR. application time varies, it really depends on the application itself and the officer ( I think ), so just to be safe, apply for OWP, just make sure you attached a cover letter, explaining why you didn't include an OWP together with PR application.

Dimi2015

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
BC
LANDED..........
04-2018
Hi. I'm new here. Just want to ask what option should I use if I had 6 hours/day for 11 months in my first employer, and I have 8 hours/day for 14.5 months in my current employer. My wp will expire this July. Old LCP pathway. Thanks in advance for your replies.
annul option ka? 1 or 2?

Leigh26

Mar 20, 2018
and based on the email I received, it says, You have to have a valid status before becoming a PR. application time varies, it really depends on the application itself and the officer ( I think ), so just to be safe, apply for OWP, just make sure you attached a cover letter, explaining why you didn't include an OWP together with PR application.
I might do that and will send it by next week. Did you apply old pathway or the new one? If you don’t mind, can you detail your timeline? :))