+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let share Preparations/Timelines for 2015 Live In Caregiver PR/OWP Applications

vhengspain07

Mar 15, 2018
Hello guys,

I just wanted to share my timeline. I applied for OWP and PR throught the old pathway as a single.

May 24 2017, Sent OWP and PR aplication
May 26 2017, CIC received
July 25 2017, Start processing
Dec 01, 2017 Eligibility letter
Feb 21 2018 , Application process completed
Feb 23 2018, Got a date for the interview
March 14 2018, Interview and got the permanent resident

I am just waiting for the PR card.
I want to get my post- secundary studies assess now, does anyone know where can I get that done, please? and also what documents do I have to send?
Wow congratulations. We have the same date of application completed. By the way where did you have your interview.? Thanks.

wangmin

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PR Application Completed! Interview set on @nd week of April! Yippee! Good luck to everyone who are waiting, soon it'll be your turn!
Wow, congratulations, when will you have your interview?

wangmin

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PR Application Completed! Interview set on @nd week of April! Yippee! Good luck to everyone who are waiting, soon it'll be your turn!
Hi, can I ask you when is your work permit expired?

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
Hello dear...what can i do...plzz suggest me..do they request for medical...?
You can call CiC and tell them your concern.

What i did was email the embassy in my home country. I sent the the email from Vegreville to say medical request for my dependants comes from them. They were telling me no!

And within say a month i got the medical request for my dependant

Leigh26

Mar 20, 2018
Need advice pls.

I applied my Live in Caregiver PR application (old pathway) last week and I forgot to do and apply for open work permit. Is there anyone here who did the same thing? I don’t want to call CiC yet since I just passed it. And wanting to know if someone here have the same issue. Or do I need to apply for OWP right away? Any response and suggestion is much appreciated. Thank you in advance

@kab

Dec 18, 2017
Need advice pls.

I applied my Live in Caregiver PR application (old pathway) last week and I forgot to do and apply for open work permit. Is there anyone here who did the same thing? I don’t want to call CiC yet since I just passed it. And wanting to know if someone here have the same issue. Or do I need to apply for OWP right away? Any response and suggestion is much appreciated. Thank you in advance
you can apply now also but dont forget to pay fee.no worry.

Sanyasab

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
App. Filed.......
November 2016
You can call CiC and tell them your concern.

What i did was email the embassy in my home country. I sent the the email from Vegreville to say medical request for my dependants comes from them. They were telling me no!

And within say a month i got the medical request for my dependant
Thank you dear!!