+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let share Preparations/Timelines for 2015 Live In Caregiver PR/OWP Applications

eldeweiss

Jul 7, 2017
Boy oh Boy. Maybe she can fill in what she was given submit that then call them to ask about the rest
I called CIC yesterday and was told that the form should be filled and sent with my husband's passport to Accra. Later in the day, I received an email for my own landing interview scheduled for May 3rd.
Please can someone share with me the questions they were asked during the interview. Thank you

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
Thank you. I don't know what Appendix B is.
You do they interview our dependents or visa is given automotically? And the request for the passport is the end of that?

Also just know that the 15days timeline must be observed so submit the documents registered delivery.

eldeweiss

Jul 7, 2017
You do they interview our dependents or visa is given automotically? And the request for the passport is the end of that?

Also just know that the 15days timeline must be observed so submit the documents registered delivery.
They don't interview dependents. They just give the visa. I think their own landing interview will be on arrival to Canada at the port of entry.

Sanyasab

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
App. Filed.......
November 2016
Hello friends ...can anyone give me contact info of ircc..need to call them..thanks

i2016

Jan 9, 2017
Hi! This site gave me hope and helped through my PR wait. I would like to share my timeline and hopefully help others in their wait.

I applied under the old pathway, option 2 and have two dependents, husband and one child.

Dec 8, 2016 – Submitted application for PR and Open Work Permit via courier
Jan 20, 2017 – AOR
Mar 28, 2017 – Open Work Permit issued
Jun 14, 2017 – AIP letter issued, file transferred to overseas office to examine dependents
Sep 7, 2017 – Dependants LC2 application was opened, documentation request
Jan 31, 2018 – Dependants medical request
Feb 14, 2018 – Medicals were completed
Mar 18, 2018 – Permanent Residence Authorization letter issued
Apr 13, 2018 – PR Landing interview in Canada
Apr 18, 2018 – Passports submission request letter for dependants
Apr 26, 2018 – PR travel visas to Canada issued to dependants

Good luck to everyone whose is still waiting!

Last edited:
Reactions: Andreah and Lanina

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
Thank you dear
Call them cos these people dont understand life. How can a new program take 2months to process? Then you sit waiting for months with no progress. Then they say do not contact them! That makes no sense. Anyway i email them and call them when i feel like cos what can you do?

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
I use to email the Immigration Minister every Tuesday and just told him a piece of my mind. Like how do you account for the backlog while new program is 2months?

Sanyasab

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
App. Filed.......
November 2016
Call them cos these people dont understand life. How can a new program take 2months to process? Then you sit waiting for months with no progress. Then they say do not contact them! That makes no sense. Anyway i email them and call them when i feel like cos what can you do?
Yes dear i will call them ...we don't have another choice.

Luckyhari

May 1, 2018
I Have already a positive lmia from a Canadian employers. I applied a work permit application to cic .my work permit application applied a Canadian agent. My applications passed 102 days .till no response...anyone know how much time to process my canada nanny work permit application??