+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let share Preparations/Timelines for 2015 Live In Caregiver PR/OWP Applications

Em11

Jan 28, 2016
Wow

I applied under the old pathway. married applicant.

Wow! Congratulations girl! So happy for you. I know how happy you feel. Congratulations!...
Did you apply through the live in caregivers pathway or the new pathway as a married applicant. You the 1st i heard for this year. Am happy for you

Em11

Jan 28, 2016
After receiving the eligibility letter I was able to renew my health card. It was renewed for 1 year.

Sanyasab

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
App. Filed.......
November 2016
Just thought I would share my experience. You can check my timeline for background on when I applied.
June 2016 my daughter came as a visitor ( after not seeing her for 1.5 yrs). She came twice while I was a living in caregiver. This final time the immigration officer asked her why I don't let her stay and wrote a note and gave to her telling me I should apply for a visitor record for her. So she can go to school here in Canada while we go through pr processing. January 2017 my husband who visits twice every years as I had a baby while working as a live in care giver came in as a visitor and was asked by officer if there was a reason I didn't apply for him to get an open work permit. In both cases i took that and applied for both. My daughter got her visitor record September 2016 and my husband got owp feb 2017. Both expires with my pep. But our file was transferred from Trinidad visa office back to vegregile. They called to ask to send more info and in weeks we got medical request. The officers said he is finalizing our application so please compile within 48 hours.
I misses my family and if you have young kids this may be the best way for you to start living with them here in Canada.
Hello... I applied for pr in nov 2016, got owp in feb 2017, eligibility letter in april 2017. My daughter is in india and i didn't get any medical request yet. I am worried for her and thinkig to call her in canada on student visa. She in 13 years old. Please suggest me what will be better option for me . Thank you

Nadaa

Sep 21, 2017
Yukon Territory
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Jakarta
App. Filed.......
17-05-2023
Were you still working with your old employers till now or somewhere else. Just want to know if that helped with that also.
I was silent reader so far :) i would like to share, I have a friend, she applied PR&OWP on Feb 2017 after 2,5years experiences as a live in Caregiver. 2 months before applied, her employer didnt continue her job. So she was jobless and under EI but exactly after 4months, she received OWP and no update except AOR for PR

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
Here is My Time line:-
PR/OWP:- April 3, 2017
AOR/ Processing- April 27,2017
OWP:- May 3, 2017

Waiting Impatiently For: Eligibility Letter and Medical Request for my 2 Children

Em11

Jan 28, 2016
Here is My Time line:-
PR/OWP:- April 3, 2017
AOR/ Processing- April 27,2017
OWP:- May 3, 2017

Waiting Impatiently For: Eligibility Letter and Medical Request for my 2 Children
Our timelines are close. U will get it soon. I got an email when it came.

Reactions: Lanina

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
Our timelines are close. U will get it soon. I got an email when it came.
I am keeping on trusting Jesus Christ who i serve. And for taking me to this PR stage is in itself a miracle!!! Thank you Lord in Advance for what you have done!!!

And i pray that He will send a destroying wind up to Vegreville to release all the BACKLOG AND REUNITE FAMILIES STRANDED IN THIS CRAZY STRANGE SYSTEM! A SYSTEM THAT IS SO INHUMANE ONLY GOD CAN MOVE UPON THE HEARTS OF THE LEADERS

wangmin

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied in nov 2016
How is it going?

I applied in June 6, 2016
I got my Medical Request in Feb, 15, 2017
Now I am waiting the decision made, it has been 8 months after medical request.
I wish it will coming soon.

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
Hello... I applied for pr in nov 2016, got owp in feb 2017, eligibility letter in april 2017. My daughter is in india and i didn't get any medical request yet. I am worried for her and thinkig to call her in canada on student visa. She in 13 years old. Please suggest me what will be better option for me . Thank you
That my thing too but when you have to apply for a visa this dual intent rule. But you can try

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
How is it going?

I applied in June 6, 2016
I got my Medical Request in Feb, 15, 2017
Now I am waiting the decision made, it has been 8 months after medical request.
I wish it will coming soon.
The waiting not an easy thing to deal with. It consumes you especially when you start looking at your family that are back home. All i do is pray