+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let share Preparations/Timelines for 2015 Live In Caregiver PR/OWP Applications

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
I applied online so it should go to the Ottawa visa centre
All I needed was a reentry visa to come back into Canada after my vacation is over I have a valid work permit until 2019 everything I put in my no on mycic account they tell me I have to extend my stay as a visitor
I don't know what to do now, I am scheduled to leave canada on December 10th for vacation
No dear. You did not have to extend your stay as a visitor you are a work permit holder.

This is what i am advising you to do. Call Cic today or tomorrow explain to them its the visitor re-entry visa you need in your passport based on the fact you are a work permit holder.

Ask them if this can be corrected.

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
Online vistor visa processing times is 11 days.

Its an error if you put option extension of visitors record.

So call them ASP so they can pull your application from that que and just pray that it will be processed accordingly

Reactions: Andreah

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
No.

What i did receive was a letter for the Immigration Ministers office. Nice of them to response to my concerns about the long processing times for LCP PR.

All he was saying my case it active and the background checks take time so? What can I do? But wait!!! And Pray!!!!

Sanyasab

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
App. Filed.......
November 2016
No.

What i did receive was a letter for the Immigration Ministers office. Nice of them to response to my concerns about the long processing times for LCP PR.

All he was saying my case it active and the background checks take time so? What can I do? But wait!!! And Pray!!!!
Ya we just can wait....

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
Ya we just can wait....
I did not mean to call out the Immigration Minister of Canada!!! Lol. I was just simply saying clean up and clear up the old program before you start creating new pathways and saying it takes 2month to process? Why cant they put resources to clear up the LCP

Sanyasab

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
App. Filed.......
November 2016
I did not mean to call out the Immigration Minister of Canada!!! Lol. I was just simply saying clean up and clear up the old program before you start creating new pathways and saying it takes 2month to process? Why cant they put resources to clear up the LCP
That's true...nobody can understand the reason behind time difference between old and new pathway...they should do something for people like us

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
That's true...nobody can understand the reason behind time difference between old and new pathway...they should do something for people like us
Its very hard to understand the difference in times. It creates unfairness in the system.

I could apply under the new program. But my question was. Why should you pay twice for the same thing?

Lisaar

Apr 18, 2017
Hi guys, I am still waiting for the eligibility letter.
One question, once you get your open work permit are you put of the program? Is the contact still valid?
My employer is asking for 12 weeks notice( that is what the contract says) but I want to leave my job before that.
Help please!!

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
Hi guys, I am still waiting for the eligibility letter.
One question, once you get your open work permit are you put of the program? Is the contact still valid?
My employer is asking for 12 weeks notice( that is what the contract says) but I want to leave my job before that.
Help please!!
To be fair. I would honor the contractual obligation especially when it comes to notice because on any job you are on irrespect of status you have to give the employer notice.

Lisaar

Apr 18, 2017
To be fair. I would honor the contractual obligation especially when it comes to notice because on any job you are on irrespect of status you have to give the employer notice.
I did give her the notice but I wrote on the resignation letter ASAP, I didn't write the date I will be leaving. What I want to know if I have to give her the 12 weeks notice or could be less than that time?

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
I did give her the notice but I wrote on the resignation letter ASAP, I didn't write the date I will be leaving. What I want to know if I have to give her the 12 weeks notice or could be less than that time?
I dont know how 12 week got there. By law what is reasonable notice? Two weeks?

Andreah

Dec 30, 2014
Online vistor visa processing times is 11 days.

Its an error if you put option extension of visitors record.

So call them ASP so they can pull your application from that que and just pray that it will be processed accordingly
I called them and they said I had to withdraw my old application then start a new one, which I did so now its just waiting and hoping it's processed in time for me to leave.

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
I called them and they said I had to withdraw my old application then start a new one, which I did so now its just waiting and hoping it's processed in time for me to leave.
Its takes 11 days my dear to process. All you do at 11days call them back and tell them you have urgent travel plans and they will advise you about fedex delivery so you can get your passport back.

But i think you have enough time anyway and you will get it back by end of the month!!!!