+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Language Test Required for Provincial Nominee Program after getting PNP from BC?

Matt173

Oct 13, 2019
I got my BC PNP nomination letter today ;-) On to submit an online PR application soon....

I think "In process" means it might be very quick to approve? I am still in the queue, probably will be 1 month later than you.

ColdPizza21

Feb 8, 2022
Category........
PNP
I got my BC PNP nomination letter today ;-) On to submit an online PR application soon....
Congratulations! Matt173, please continue posting your progress. I applied for BC PNP on January 27th, I'm still waiting

Matt173

Oct 13, 2019
Means they start processing it. Anyway, it was always just a matter of max 3 months for the BC pnp nomination for this particular stream.

What I don't know (and neither anyone else) is how long the brand new non-express entry online provincial nominee application takes with IRCC for PR.

Congratulations! Then it seems "In Process" means it will be done soon!

Reactions: buddy013

Sambak

Mar 3, 2022
Means they start processing it. Anyway, it was always just a matter of max 3 months for the BC pnp nomination for this particular stream.

What I don't know (and neither anyone else) is how long the brand new non-express entry online provincial nominee application takes with IRCC for PR.
Hello,
I have got the provincial nomination through the
OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream. My NOC skill level is B. I am wondering if having the language test results/IELTS is a requirement for the PR application in the federal stage at IRCC? Regards,

jc94wd

Star Member
Nov 3, 2021

Hi, I got my BCPNP at the beginning of March. When I apply to IRCC with my nominee letter, it showed that I need proof of language proficiency on their checklist. But I applied it using my master's degree and BC doesn't need a language test result from me for the master's program. Did you apply to IRCC already? And did you attach a language result?

Matt173

Oct 13, 2019
I did not need to attach any language test results. It would be mentioned on your provincial nomination document if you had to. If not mentioned then you don't need it.

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
I did not need to attach any language test results. It would be mentioned on your provincial nomination document if you had to. If not mentioned then you don't need it.
Hey Matt, did you get your AOR yet? I am watching your progress, because I will be in the similar boat in a few months ;) Also, let us know if they asked you for the language test anytime along the process. Good Luck!